AuthorMessage
Solidstrike
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Solidstrike
Faction: Shadowcon
Alternative Mode: Nissan GTR 2009

PostSubject: Dont know the title yet   Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:13 pm

"What do you want? Vacation? What do you mean by that?" That were Solidstrikes only words when Radiator asked him for a couple of days off after installing the main computer. The green bot had to explain to the former Shadowcon what vacation actually was. "Well.. It has been rather quite in the past few days I think it's ok. But keep your comm-link open." Then Radiator was relieved. He thought back at the scene with a smile while racing down a deserted desert road kicking up the dust behind him. Radiator was driving through Nevada toward Fallon, a little city in the middle of the almost endless desert. In the distance he could already see a few houses indicating that the trip won't be long anymore.

The sky was blue and the sun was shining down with no mercy. The temperatures were about 30° C and the terrain changed from desert and mountains to cornfields. Coming down the Lovelock Highway Radiator could already smell the slight breeze of home. He still remembered exactly where to go and in his impatience he drove faster than he was supposed to. With blackened windows he still caught many bewildered gazes as he eventually entered the city and drove through the streets. His spark was pumping as he reached the place he was living in earlier.. Before he met Warhead. Seeing the fence surrounding the property he got even faster but in the last instant he saw the red traffic light and stopped with shrieking wheels. While waiting for the light to turn green he remembered the man who once bought him as a used car never thinking of what friendship he could have with it. Even though their first meeting was scaring for both of them. Eventually the traffic light switched to green and Radiator had to restrain himself not to dash forward like mad. He slowly approached the gate of the compound - an abandoned chemical fabric - and drove through since the gates were always open. The green Fiat Strada drove around the first building to the back yard where he always lived, protected from the curious gazes of the neighbors, and found the table and the chair his friend used to sit on every day. They weren't as Radiator left them so his friend has been around after Radiator left, but he wasn't around now. Radiator decided to wait and so he drove into the large garage which once served as an industrial disposal department. Radiator spent most of his time here after he arrived on Earth and now he enjoyed once more the sound of his engine in this hall dieing out. It has been months ago when Radiator left this place, when he fought Warhead and helped Solidstrike carrying him to Montana... It has been Months ago when it all began.

One man was walking on the street, alone. He looked as if he barely cared for himself, his short hair was uncombed and lardy. His shirt was dirty and full of holes and his shoes old and used up as well as his trousers. The way he walked clearly showed he was a man who had nothing to lose - not even life. In one of his hands he held a beer bottle which reached up to his mouth every now and then. When it was finally empty it flew to the ground shattering at contact. The man kept walking into a certain direction as if he was remote controlled. His gaze was empty and his face showed he was barely caring for anything. Eventually he reached the gates of an industrial compound and stepped through not knowing that a few hours ago a green Fiat Strada drove through it as well. He did what he always did: He went to his corner to take his leak before staggering to the back yard to take place on his chair. The sun was setting and the temperatures were lowering to the night. Sitting there for a few minutes he closed his eyes and just relaxed. He still hasn't noticed the cars' presence until he suddenly heard a familiar sound. In the first moment the man thought the sound was just in his head but then he heard it again and was certain that it was coming from inside the garage. His head turned around and his gaze wandered to a corner in the large garage to see the well-known green Fiat Strada. "Rad.. Is that you?" The man asked, stood up and walked slowly towards the car. The car responded immediately with some strange cybertronian noises before it quickly transformed and revealed his robotic mode. "Yes. It's me." His deep robotic voice spoke with a smile on his face as he crouched towards him. The garage, as high as it was for a human being, still didn't allow Radiator to walk upright. "Long time no seen... How have you been, Tommy?" Radiator asked after a few seconds of silence. Tommy, his full naem was Thomas Hill, stood there staring at the tall robot in awe. The robots' question pushed him back into the current here and now. "Well.. Not much new has happened... My ex-wife sued me for her car... She acts as if the accident happened on purpose. My son has cancer and it's still not out if the doctors can remove it and I just lost my job.. But everything else is fine. How about you?" Radiator smiled again and tilted his head briefly. How should he give a summery of all that has happened. "I met a foreign robot, fought him off but became friends with him later. I joined a small group of other robots and together we want to safe the world from the evil ones... Besides that I was helping building a complete computer system, so I was busy in the mean time." Radiators green optics looked at the human he called his friend before him. He appeared to be broken-hearted. "I'm sorry about what happened to you." Tommys' head sank down on his chest as he was thinking about it.

While Radiator was visiting his old friend Slicewing in Montana has been working on another project of his. This time something better than a rotatable turret or some good doors. In his workshop he had stored a human flying machine and he just finished coloring it. With all of his determination and love he eventually finished it. The plane was a modified A10 Thunderbolt II, one of the toughest warplanes out of the hands of humanity. It had a very tough armor and was capable of taking direct hits of armorpiercing machine gun fire. Besides Slicewing modified the armors' surface to have energy absorbing and ionizing attributes to make it more resistant towards energy attacks as well. Slicewing has worked a while on this project and he hasn't talked to anyone about it yet. This plane was meant to be more than just a drone or a remote controlled toy. The engineer chirped of joy. He would go now and show his work to Solidstrike as well as his further plans on what to do with it.

Solidstrike was up the tunnel in the great chamber, the first room built of the base when Slicewing simply began to dig through the soil. It was the very first room providing them shelter. Now Solidstrike was there with Warhead. It was so quite lately... too quiet. The bulky aerial combatant shared Solidstrikes fear that something bigger was coming up... He did not know what... But the combiner they recently saw still gave them reason to worry. "Have you seen that combiner thing in the past few days at all?" Solidstrike asked with his silver optics looking Warhead who shook his head. "No, nothing. As if he simply disappeared." Warhead lowered his gaze when Solidstrike suddenly snorted.. "I don't like that," he begun "that monster hid just to fall in our backs when we least expect it..." Solidstrike and Warhead, they both encountered a massive Decepticon combiner team in Area 51, but unfortunately they weren't able to collect much intel about it. Solidstrikes attention was devided when he heard some heavy steps nearing him through the tunnel which was leading to Slicewings work shop. It was the great guardian and engineer that stepped towards Solidstrike and Warhead with an anticipating look on his face. That was not common for Slicewing, usually his long horse-skull like head showed not much, almost none emotions. Slicewing was built as a guardian, as a protector of Iacon, he was not meant to actually participate in the social life so he needed no expressions. Though the way he looked at Solidstrike and Warhead clearly showed that he had something to disclose. "Brrrrwwwwoood." Slicewings vocalizer threw up as he stopped in fron of the Nightstalker elader and the second in command. The big dark green armored hand of Slicewings then waved towards his work shop. "Ccccrrrooomm on, Nrrreeeed trroo show youurr." Then he turned around and stomped back through the corridor into his work shop. Warhead and Solidstrike just looked at each other until the silver armored Shadowcon just shrugged and then followed the guardian along with Warhead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://solidstrike.darkbb.com
Solidstrike
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dont know the title yet   Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:08 am

The next day Thomas was out at the local store together with his robotic friend Radiator. Of course the Transformer was well hidden in form of a green pick-up, no body suspected that car to be anything special. Radiator stood their in the parking lot while the sun was shining down upon him. It felt like in the good old times. Radiator knew that Thomas was inside the supermarket strolling through the corridors while looking what he wanted to get. Earlier, before Radiator met Warhead who crashed and rampaged in the city due to one of his rages, Radiator and Thomas used to visit the store regularly. It was a pity that the stores around here weren't designed to receive Cybertronians as costumers as well since Radiator would like to accompany his friend. But the mech had to accept the fact that this world wasn't prepared for the likes of him just yet. Most humans were everything but open minded to what was new and different. Thomas was one of the less exceptions but most of the humans would run away in panic other would attack because they were afraid. So Radiator stayed hidden. Usually Thomas took his time for shopping as well but not today. He returned pretty early with only three things he had bought and while he was going, almost running, towards Radiator he kept turning around and looking behind himself as if he was afraid of being followed. As soon as he reached Radiator he only threw the things inside then himself and closed the door. "Hey bud, how did you enjoy standing in the sun?" From the voice of Tommys alone Radiator could tell that something wasn't as always.. Something was wrong. He was very excited - yeah almost afraid. "Warm and nice," Radiator replied to his question which was only to keep him calm but Thomas was a bad actor and his desperate try to pretend as if everything was ok failed sadly. Though Radiator didn't resist and let himself being driven by his human friend, who knew how to hit the gas. After a couple of turns Radiator noticed another car following them indeed... That was odd.. Who were they and what did they want? Radiator didn't know. Thomas raced back to the old chemical fabric which served as their both home. Feeling the bump underneath his wheels when they passed through the entrance gate Radiator steered out of his habit towards the back yard. He hasn't even completely stopped before Thomas jumped out and ran back to the last corner to check if they were still followed. Radiator could not see if they were coming or not and so he stayed in vehicle mode saying and doing nothing but standing there with a running engine. Eventually Tommy returned and laid his hand on Radiators roof and sighed out. "They are gone..." he said catching his breath. Then he opened the passenger door and got his stuff. Radiator transformed back to his robotic bipedal mode and looked down at the way smaller human man. "What did they want?" his rough metallic voice asked curiously after a short silence. Tommy looked up at Radiator and shrugged.. "I don't know.. that is the scaring part of it." The human stopped shook his head in disbelief and shrugged again. "I encountered them once before... When I got from work, back then I had a work.. They didn't look all too friendly and i'm sure that they wouldn't stop by just to say hello..." Tommy then walked into the hall and sat down on a chair that stood right behind the entrance. Radiator entered the hall as well, it was empty and dusty and now served as their living room. The great green armored robot sat down leaning carefully against a wall. His green flashing optics looked at the small organic creature he called friend, Tommy was troubled, Tommy was possibly in danger. But Radiator didn't know what to do, he felt so helpless. Thomas feeled the robots' gaze resting upon him. He turned his head and encountered that gaze. "I'm afraid, Rad..." His voice sounded low and weak.. Desperate. "I'm afraid that my ex-wife send some thugs after me...." He paused a moment and his head lowered again as he returned his gaze towards the table he was leaning on. "I wouldn't put that past her... She would be capable of doing that..." After Tommys words an extended silence followed. Again Radiator felt helpless... Unable to do anything about his friends' situation. A group of humans wouldn't be a problem for him to level down but he was good natured and liked the humans.. He couldn't understand why they kept hurting and killing each other. "I will protect you." He eventually said and watched the humans' head rising again.
Back to top Go down
Solidstrike
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dont know the title yet   Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:24 pm

"What is this?" Warheads rough voice was the first to hear after Slicewing led the two mechs down and presented to them the warplane standing on the ground. Solidstrike stood quietly next to Warhead and looked at the plane curiously. Warheads red optics once checked on Solidstrike before returning to the plane. "Well.. The colors are certainly.. interesting.." He mentioned. Solidstrike smiled snorted. "Actually flames belong on cars..." He looked at Slicewing who just shrugged and made some whining noises. Then the guardian turned around to get a data pad from a nearby table. He returned to Solidstrike and Warhead to hand the data pad over to them. Curiously both looked at it and then understood why Slicewing didn't even try to tell. "You want to create a new robot?" Solidstrike asked a little unbelieving. "Are we so short handed?" Warhead pushed him a little with his ellbow. "Yes, we are." Then his curious look returned to the plane to examine it another time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dont know the title yet   

Back to top Go down

Dont know the title yet
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1