AuthorMessage
Solidstrike
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Solidstrike
Faction: Shadowcon
Alternative Mode: Nissan GTR 2009

PostSubject: Saved Posts   Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:53 pm

Radiator turned back towards the black tunnel and mouthed what Prowl just said in an annoyed manner before he turned around again to face Prowl.

"Ey, don't be so bitchy, I told ya not to take it that hard. Stay cool, bot. Don't blow your vents!"

There they were again, it was getting hard and Radiator hated it to be hard. However.. Radiator tried to focus back on the mission, that was why they were here.. and not to argue.

"I don't know if I can comm-link you down here... But I'm sure we can not comm-link any one outside these tunnels. Maybe we should.. stay together.. We don't know what we will ending up finding at the end of the corridors..."

Radiator made a break, glanced into on of the tunnels, then to the other and then back to Prowl.

"And there we go with the next problem: Which way to go?"

Since Radiator already decided where they were going when they started he decided to leave the choice to Prowl, before he would be pissed off again. Radiator had the feeling that he had to handle this Autobot like a raw egg without a shell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://solidstrike.darkbb.com
Solidstrike
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Saved Posts   Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:20 pm

"Perfect! Then let's get moving."

Warhead prompted as soon as Cyberfrost stated her decision. Then the second in command nodded at his wingman giving him the silent sign to open a Warp gate. Deep within Warheads stomach was turning around since he still haven't gotten used to warping and still disliked it. Though it was the quickest and actually the only way to get to Mars quickly. So it has to be... Unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Solidstrike
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Saved Posts   Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:39 pm

While Optimus was talking Skyfire just shook his head and sighed.

"Suit yourself..."

he whispered and allowed Optimus to continue. When he was done Skyfire spoke again but before he started her eached up his left arm and got the cylindrical object Prowl gave him on Mars after Skyfire spotted it in the Quintesson head quarters.

"Do you see that? This is a data module. It contains all my memories. The Quintessons have taken it from me but I obtained it. And now let me tell you something about my past, about the earliest cybertron long before YOU have been created, Optimus prime."

Again he caught for air through his vocoder vents and put the data module back into his arm.

"You certainly remember the story of the thirteen.. Those Primes who reigned Cybertron and cared for its preservation. One of them was Alpha Trion. He created me to seek out new worlds which could sustain Cybertronian life in order to expend our space and our race. But something happened on Cybertron. One of the primes, his name was 'Megatronus prime', turned against his brothers and sought the power all for himself - HE became 'the Fallen'. The gladiator 'Megatronus'... I've never heard of him... And I think I never will. When that happened I returned to Cybertron and reportet to Alpha Trion, I wanted to help during the fights but he sent me away again. I complied and took refuge in the Alpha Centauri system. The Megatron you know, the one who is your brother, he was the Lord Highprotector of Cybertron. He was leading the defensive army, originally designed to protect cybertron from offworld danger. But he turned his army against the science devision of Cybertron, those who were destined to discover the history and preserve the future of our race. But he didn't so without help.. The Fallen was commanding him, bribing him with the power of a Prime Megatron wanted to have at all costs. The science mecha struggled valiantly but there were no soldiers, they were not up to the brutal force of the Decepticons. But they didn't give up, they became the Autobots. You yourself.. You were leading the scientifically operations, all the great discoveries... I don't believe you don't remember! It almost sounds as if you were coming from.. A parallel universe or something..."

Then again Skyfire paused and seemed almost exhausted by all the explaining he had to do. But he wasn't done yet.

"And the second cube barely contains anything... Only fragments.. Go charge it up and see for yourself.. Go and destroy Cybertrons future with your callow plan of action! Don't you know what you are doing? Have the Prime made a terrible mistake by making you a Prime?"

A serious gaze was now coming towards Optimus from Skyfire. The seeker has seen and experienced too much to let it be destroyed by some dandy who only had half the information he needed and obviously lived in a complete different world.

"Oh and considering Unicron.. I didn't mean he is coming.. I mean.. He is already here!"
Back to top Go down
Solidstrike
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Saved Posts   Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:33 pm

Just as he was relaxing lazily in the lounge Solidstrikes comm reached Armorbullet who did not respond right away. Annoyed he closed his optics and enjoyed the last few seconds silence. What was now going on? Hopefully it as something interesting otherwise he would regret to answer.

"What's up?"

Armorbullet demanded to know before he even considered to move himself somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Solidstrike
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Saved Posts   Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:19 pm

After Noble spoke Solidstrike returned the nod. Suddenly he falt a clawy hand punching his back and Solidstrike looked at Savage's face. 'Fluffball'? Solidstrike smiled lightly about that discription of Noble but made no big deal of it.

"It is always good to have friends you can count on. Though, I cannot speak for the Shadowcons, they are... shattered and devided. I can only speak for those who are in my group, named Nightstalkers. And we will be your allies as well."

Then Solidstrike paused for a moment, looked at the ground and then let his gaze wander around. Should he return to the ship? What for? He spoke the 'Royalty' as they called her, there wasn't any more that had to be said. Or should he go and pick up the gratitude? Again Solidstrike smiled a little.

"I think I will return to my base, my people want to know what's going on and I let them in the dark long enough now. We will meet again."

Solidstrike nodded towards Noble and Savage and then prepared to leave.
Back to top Go down
Solidstrike
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Saved Posts   Thu May 31, 2012 3:14 pm

"Alright, then it's settled. I will go back to the command center and see that I get the little mission with Shadowdancer done. I will send Equinox up to you so that you can depart at any time you're ready."

Solidstrike stood up from his stool and gave both Warhead and Nightwind a nod. He was glad that the issue about the past was cleared, or at least moved aside and the normal life could continue on. The tension was obviously falling from him though something remained. Solidstrike then left, still thinking about what they were just talking about. He strode through the corridors and entered the elevator that brought him back down to the third level and he continued to walk through corridors until he reached the command center where everything and everyone was still exactly where he was Solidstrike left.

"Slicewing... Do you want to be called Slicewing or Equinox?"

Solidstrike asked after approaching the far larger mech. This was one of the questions circling around his mind while on his way down.

After Nightwinds sudden leave Slicewing felt a little bad about not being able to help and just looked into the direction in which Nightwind left. Solidstrikes answer concerning the introduction to Scimitar left much to be desired for but Slicewing didn't say anything. He knew why Solidstrike was preoccupied. One of his brothers had some severe trouble and Solidstrike himself was part of the problem. After Solidstrike left it was silent in the command center. Everyone was looking around but Corebeat, he had something to do.

It didn't take Solidstrike long to return and as he did so he confronted Slicewing with another question. Slicewing did not answer right away and thought for a moment. He was asked this question before and he disliked it. He had to chose between two names, both weren't meaningless to him. One was his past, his definition what and who he was. The other name came from a present life describing what he has become and who to thank for it. Slicewing growled as he thought.

"I actually don't want to give up any name. They both tell my story and they both are a part of me."

Noticing the time it took Slicewing to formulate an answer Solidstrike already guessed that he had trouble deciding which name to take. His answer then confirmed Solidstrikes beliefs.

"Mmhh.. Well then, Slicewing Equinox, there is an asignment waiting for you in the canteen. Warhead and Nightwind are waiting for you, they may need your help for a mission concerning the acquisition of information. Information about the Shadowcon past and... Unicron."

Solidstrike lowered his voice by saying out the last word and looked around. He wanted to avoid it to become common knowledge that the Necrosis was on Titan and held possibly vital information about their greatest threat. And since Solidstrike wasn't sure about Scimitar he tried not to take any chances.

"I wish you luck and success. You'll need both."

After giving Slicewing his update Solidstrike nodded once to dismiss him and release him to Warhead and Nightwind. Now Solidstrike finally could return to Shadowdancer and take care for what he started.

"Alright, Shadowdancer. I'm sorry I had to hurry off. But as far as I can see we are all set. So, where would be the best spot to go and look for Lockdown?"

"Okay, I will comply",

Slicewing responded returning the nod when Solidstrike was finished. A mission? Slicewing was rarely sent to any missions so this one appeared to be a dangerous one. One that might require his enormous fire power perhaps? Or others of his special abilities like the force field? Anyways Slicewing couldn't do anything but guessing about it. He turned around and left the command center to make his way up the canteen where Warhead and Nightwind were waiting.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saved Posts   

Back to top Go down

Saved Posts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1