Character sheet
Name: Solidstrike
Faction: Shadowcon
Alternative Mode: Nissan GTR 2009

PostSubject: The Damnation Eternal Zones   Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:07 am

Guardian Prime

(ZONE 1)

"What?!"

Where the hell was I?! One minute I was on Diego Garcia, ready to go on a search, the next I'm...here!

I looked around at the landscape...It looked like Earth a little...After the apocalypse! I walked on a little, then was knocked to the ground by a tremor, followed by...was that...growling?!

I quickly got to my feet, looking for somewhere, anywhere I could go to grasp what was happening! Where I was standing looked like it used to be a city, burnt out building, decay everywhere! I figured the best option but be to go airborne so I transformed and flew into the air...

Nemesis Guardian

(ZONE 3)

I'd arrived in this unfamiliar place, after being at Diego Garcia mere moments ago. I'd heard the call of Darksyde and, against my will, was flying towards him. The planet looked like Earth, only more...vibrant! As I flew I quickly swerved to avoid a jet heading my way! What came next would've surprised me, if I had any free will.

"Whoah sorry sir! Forgive me Guardian Magnus, it won't happen again!"

But I was unable to respond and made my way towards my master...

Clocker

(ZONE 4)

I stood up and looked around...Moments ago I was in stasis lock on Earth, now I was on...Velocitron?!

"What the...? Why am I here?"

I transformed and slowly drove off, taking note of my surroundings...nothing seemed that different to when I left...I then realised I was in the eastern side of the planet, not far from the old hideout...I quickly turned a corner and headed towards the old base...

Strongarm

(ZONE 5)

After taking a few moments to regain my senses I realised where I was-Cybertron! More specifically the street where I used to live!

"The apartment isn't far from here. Perhaps I'll find answers there."

I quickly jogged down the street, towards my old dwelling...

Last edited by Strongarm; 12-13-2011 at 10:30 AM.

Stormageddon

Zone 2

"What in the blue moon of Aragor???"

Sweety was completely confused. One moment, she was flying over the ocean, having dropped Outburn off and was returning to the island of Deigo Garcia, there was some kind of funky light, then she found herself in space. And she seemed to be full of people. Humans! Where did they come from? And how did she get in space. She checked where she was. Below her was a planet. There were parts of it that looked habitable. But most of the world was covered in some kind of cloud, that was still expanding out. Some kind of natural disaster? Wait, she was a Climitologist. She should know this.

She inspected the cloud. The way it was spreading out, the dispersal pattern.

"That looks like.... a volcanic Mass Extinction Event. What world is this? What's going on?"

She was clearly frustrated, and it came across in her questions, even though she was talking to herself.

Guardian Prime

(ZONE 1)

As I flew over the destroyed city I felt angry that the world was suffering like this! One thing I noticed was the lack of lifeforms, there seemed to be nobody here! As I flew I heard the rumblings beneath me again! When they'd stopped I transformed and landed atop a burnt out building...

Nemesis Guardian

(ZONE 3)

I finally located the position of Darksyde and descended, transforming and landing. However, after looking around, I couldn't see him. All I saw was a purple spectral type presence...I stared, quizzically at the form...

Darksyde

(Zone 3: GUIDE)

I waited for Nemesis to find me and he eventually did. However he seemed to be unaware that I was in my spectral form...

"Yes it is I, Nemesis...Would you like to know why I have no body? Well it's because of...you!!! You see a time will come when you destroy my body...I can safely tell you this because you won't remember, you're still under my control, regardless of which point in time or dimension you are in...Now I do not know where we are...I escaped here when you dealt your 'fatal' blow upon me...However it appears there is something very...wrong! I haven't been able to contact Unicron...The Autobots guard this planet, led by their new supreme commander-your brother-and I have no body! Well now you're going to right those wrongs...correct your mistakes..."

Clocker

(ZONE 4)

I finally reached the location of our old hideout and tried using the access code to gain entry. However it wouldn't work! I tried again and it still wouldn't work. I let out a sigh before going to plan B. When setting up the defences I'd installed an over ride program into the circuit box. It would power down the base but I could reactivate the power when I was inside. I located the ircuit box, activated the over ride and headed in. Once I got to the main contol room I immediately set to work on restoring the power. While I did this I was unaware of someone behind me-until a hand grabbed me and threw me across the room! I hit the ground hard and laid there dazed...When my senses regained I looked in shock at my attacker..

"S...St...Strongarm?!!!"

Strongarm

(ZONE 4: GUIDE)

I glared at Clocker, hatred burning in my optics!

"How dare you come back here! After what you did?! I told you I didn't want to see your face again! Now I'm gonna give you a chance to walk away but it's your only chance!"

Clocker

(ZONE 4)

I stood up, confused. Strongy was angry at me for some reason. And he looked different...almost...older!

"Strongy I don't know what you mean! I've just woke from stasis lock in Diego Garcia and I found myself here!"

Strongarm

I grabbed Clocker by throat, slamming him against a wall! My grip tightened as I spoke!

"YOU DON'T CALL ME THAT!!! My name is Strongarm! Only friends call me Strongy! And, thanks to you, I have no friends left!!!"

My grip tightened more...

"And don't lie to me about stasis lock! You woke from that five hundred years ago!!!"

Nemesis Guardian

(ZONE 2: GUIDE)

Earth was a smouldering wreck but we'd managed to evacuate as many of the natives as possible. We'd defeated The Queen...but not without a cost...I looked down at Guardian Prime's lifeless body...She should have turned around when I said, she should have sent the team back to help him, not "lock them in for their safety"! I gently picked up the body of my fallen brother and slowly took off, leaving behind behind the wreckage that was once planet Earth.

I tried shielding my brother's corpse as we hit the planet's atmosphere. I don't know why, he was dead, but I didn't want him suffering anymore. As we left the atmosphere I used my optical zoom to locate Stormageddon. When I found her I flew towards her and, upon reaching her, only said one pained sentence...

"This is on you."

Strongarm

(ZONE 5)

I headed up the stairs to the apartment, as the elevator wasn't working. The building had become severely damaged due to the wars so I had to be careful where I stepped. I eventually made it to what was left of my apartment and cautiously stepped inside. As I headed towards the living quarters I noticed a figure sat on the ruined couch...

"Clocker?! You're...ok!"

I hurried towards him but stopped when I noticed his cold expression! Something wasn't right here...

Clocker

(ZONE 5: GUIDE)

I looked up at Strongarm coldly. There was little light in the room but I figured he'd cottoned on.

"Well well well...Look what the scrap dragged in..."

I turned my head and continued to absently stare at the wall...

DarkFyre

Zone 1 (Guide)

The pile of wreckage on the roof slowly shifted.

"So, you came back to look at the carnage?"

The rubble shifted as DarkFyre lifted himself up. But he was different. Across his left wing was steel plates welded on in a haphazard fashion. His right optic had been replaced by what looked like a circular monocle, glowing red, with cables running from it over the back of his head and into his back. His body bore scars and burn marks across it, and coupled to his right forearm was a large twin bladed claw.

"You're a little late."

His voice was full of hatred, contempt.

Guardian Prime

I was startled when I heard a voice! I looked around, then down, noticeing some rubble shift and...Darkfyre?! He looked different...Like he'd taken a severe beating and been crudely rebuilt!

"Darkfyre?! What happened to you?! What do you mean by I'm late?! Late for what?! Where the frak am I?!"

DarkFyre

"Where are you?"

DarkFyre started laughing, spreading his arms wide.

"Why, you're exactly where you should be. After all, you made this world. Nice of you to finally come back to see your handywork. But, you were never punctual for a time traveller, were you?"

DarkFyre dropped his arms and scowled at Guardian.

"You would think someone who travels through time would be aware of the causality of their actions."

He raised the claws up to Guardian's neck, pushing the curved edge onto the Prime's neck, but not enough to cut him, his right hand clenched in a fist.

"You never appeared once he took over. It's funny. One of the humans religions have a name for it. Ragnarok. Battle of the Gods at the end of the world. And everyone looses."

Guardian Prime

(ZONE 1)

I instinctively grabbed is clawed hand when he grabbed my neck!

"Darkfyre! I have no idea where I am or what I'm supposed to have done!"

This was a desperate situation and I made a desperate reaction, twisting his arm and forcing me to release his grip. But I didn't retaliate, I merely shoved him back a few steps.

"Darkfyre please! Tell me where I am and what I've done!"

While I awaited a response I looked around. To my surprise I saw the ground move again, but not in the usual way...It was...seperating...Almost like a...transformation! The ground then reset itself as horror and realisation sunk in...

"No...Unicron...won?!"

Clocker

(ZONE 4)

500 years?! What the? I grabbed Strongarm's arm, trying to loosen his grip! I'd just woke from a coma and didn't fancy another!

"Strongarm...don't do this..."

Strongarm

I was tiring of Clocker's denial and threw him to the ground!

"Or what?!!! You'll kill me?!!! Like you killed Skyflame?!!! Well I dare you to try!!!"

Stormageddon

Zone 2

Nemesis flew up to me. Carrying Guardian's lifeless body. Sweety was confused. Very confused.

"What? How is this on me? What did I do? I monitor and analyse the weather and climate, I can't cause Mass Extinction Events! What happened here? And where are we? What happened to Guardian?"

Nemesis Guardian

Her denial made me angry! I was already grieving my brother and didn't need this!

"I'll tell you why it's on you! Your stubbornness and constant need to be right GOT MY BROTHER KILLED!!! I pleaded with you to turn around, or at least let me out but you refused!!! The rest of the team wanted to go back!!! All you had to do was open the door and let us out but you wouldn't even do that!!! Too dangerous?! Less dangerous than one man standing alone against an entire Predacon army!!! So that's why my brother's death is your fault!!!"

Stormageddon

Zone 2

"My fault? I... I have no memory of doing that. But if I did, I'm sure it was for the right reasons. You were fighting down on Earth? That amount of volcanic ash would quickly clog your systems. You wouldn't last 3 cycles before your systems became unresponsive. If you were facing an army, you would all be dead!"

Sweety didn't like being shouted at, and her default response was to start shouting back.

Last edited by Stormageddon; 12-13-2011 at 12:49 PM.

Strongarm

(ZONE 5)

"Clocker? What's wrong? Why are you talking to me like that? And why are we back on Cybertron? Five minutes ago I was on Earth!"

Clocker

(ZONE 5: GUIDE)

I chuckled in disgust at the irony.

"You may have been on Earth five minutes ago but I left over two thousand years ago! After Rebel died! Or did you forget that small detail?"

Nemesis Guardian

"While my brother may have given the order for you to evacuate us it doesn't take a genius to know that he was on a suicide mission! And don't you forget, me and my brother hold joint rank! When I say turn around you turn around! Your insubordination has cost my brother his life and there will be consequences!"

DarkFyre

Zone 1 (Guide)

DarkFyre stumbled back as he was pushed. He angrily pointing at Guardian.

"Oh, ok. I'll tell you what happened. YOU destroyed our one chance of finding the Mini-Con colony. Because of that, we couldn't find the Skyboom Shield. So when Unicron made his attack, when the Original Thirteen went to war against him with all the other Primes, they had the Star Saber, they had the Requiem Blaster, but they had no way of shielding themselves from Unicron's attacks. Oh, Sentinel's Omega Shield helped alot, but ultimately, it was not powered by the Minicons. And when you get attacked by such a large, powerful force, it's handy to have an invincible shield to protect you. But no. You destroyed our one clue of where they went, because you didn't listen to me. You ignored the ONE RULE I told you to follow on that hunt. And so, now, The Primes are all dead. Most of the Transformers are dead. Most of the uhmans are dead. You were never seen after that Mass Extinction Event. Who knew, that would help Unicron take his hold? You are on Unicron's body. He won. And now, he has demons running around, picking off what little resistance is left."

DarkFyre pointed to the burning city. A group of mechs, clearly built by Unicron, smashed through some of the buildings, dragging humans with them. They dissapeared into one of the transformation gaps in the world.

"Who knew, by something as simple as picking up a dagger, would lead to the end of the universe? Oh, wait... I DID! WHEN I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH ANYTHING UNTIL I GOT TO SEE IT FIRST! YOU IDIOT!"

Clocker

(ZONE 4)

I didn't get up immediately once I heard what Strongarm had said! I felt sick when he accused me of killing Sky!

"Sky's...dead? Strongarm I...have no idea how I could've done that! I can't have killed her!"

Stormageddon

"Insurbordination?! It sounds like I saved all your lives. Guardian is an intelligent mech. He knew what he was doing. And what of these humans I'm carrying? Would you rather I disobay Guardian, and take all of them back down into that ash cloud? They would last a shorter time than we would!"

Sweety's anger was building up, making her forget she didn't actually have any memories of these events she was arguing about. She also had no sense of this fact.

Guardian Prime

(ZONE 1)

I fell to my knees at the news that I'd caused the destruction of Earth and inadvertently led Unicron to victory...How could I have been so stupid? Wait a minute...I hadn't...yet! I stood up to face Darkfyre, determination in my eyes...

"Darkfyre listen to me! I'm not the Guardian Prime that made that mistake. I was brought here just before I was to join you on the Mini-Con hunt. Now, if I can somehow get back...I can prevent someone else making the same mistake...Darkfyre I need your help. Please!"

Nemesis Guardian

"I'm well aware of the humans you're carrying but the rest of the team wanted to go back and help! Yes you saved their lives but it wasn't your decision to make! Now we've all got to live with the knowledge that you refused to let us help Guardian Prime! You were right to not turn around but you could have just opened the hatch and let us out!"

Stormageddon

Zone 2

"Open the hatch? And kill all the humans inside? How exactly would that help?"

DarkFyre

Zone 1 (Guide)

"You need my help? I'm not a time traveller, I can't get you back. How did you get here?"

DarkFyre was still angry. It was as if anger was the only emotion he knew anymore.

"I can't get you back. But if you do, just remember. Don't touch that damned dagger."

DarkFyre turned and dropped off the side of the building, transforming and skimming along the ground, quickly dissapearing from sight.

Sentinel Prime

Zone 1

"So you see Guardian? Even the smallest moment of poor judgement, no matter how unconsequential it may seem at the time, can have far reaching effects."

The voice of Sentinel Prime spoke from behind Guardian. The Prime himself faded into view. He looked a little older than he did when he was discovered on the Ark, though considering his age and how old he appeared then, one would be forgiven for not noticing.

"You have been known to not realise the full extent of the causality of your actions. You must remember to think things through fully. What you did on the search for the Mini-Cons, that is the greatest mistake you will make. Remember this lesson. You must learn to think more, and react less on instinct."

Nemesis Guardian

"You're repeating yourself so I guess I'll have to also! The humans wouldn't have died Stormageddon because they're protected by your oxygen field! The same oxygen field that is maintained monthly! And I now yours was checked over only days before the evacuation, I oversaw the process myself! Is the oxygen field in place now?!"

Guardian Prime

(ZONE 1)

I stared in shock as Sentinel materialised in front of me! So this had been a test to curb my impulsiveness?!

"I might have known this was your doing, Sentinel. Well let me just say...you're right..."

That wasn't my intended response but I then thought back over my time in the 21st century, even before that! My attitude towards the V-Council, my impatience on Diego Garcia before the relocation, talking to Cyberfrost and leaving before getting a response, challenging my brother on Mars, hell even the Burger King incident! Leaving the Autobots and forming my own group and speaking out of term to the original Primes...All of these wee impulses. Some were minor, some were beneficial, others were downright suicidal! But I realised that that impulsiveness was a part of me and eventually it could prove costly...

"So...had I not been brought here, I would've gone with Darkfyre and destroyed our chance of subduing Unicron? Hmmm...Looking back I can see that as a possibility...A little much but I guess I'd have made a critical decision out of impulse sooner or later...But tell me Sentinel, why create a place such as this? To give people a forewarning? A second chance before the mistake? Even so it's a little harsh."

Sentinel Prime

"This only appears to those at critical moments, where their flaws will lead to a disaster that will destroy Cybertronian civilisation. A visualisation always provides a stronger reaction, a better teaching tool. It has always been the way. You may deem it harsh. I deem it neccessary. There are moments where one action can tip the balance one way or the other. This was set up to provide a warning. That you must realise your weakness, be aware of it, and learn to overcome it before you bring about the ruin of all. Remember your lesson here, Guardian. Remember, think with a clear head. Analyse a situation before you act."

Guardian Prime

(ZONE 1)

I listened to Sentinel and nodded in agreement.

"Can you send me back now please? I have work to do."

Sentinel Prime

Zone 1 (Guide)

"I can not send you back. Only you can do that, when you truly understand the lesson."

Sentinel faded from view.

Guardian Prime

(ZONE 1)

I watched as Sentinel faded away. If he'd brought me here then surely he could return me. Regardless it was too late to debate that as he had left. I looked around, trying to figure out how to get back. If I didn't then somebody else, from the Mini-Con hunt could very well join me here...

I jumped down from the building and observed the landscape, hoping to locate the gap that the demons had crawled into...I understood my potential mistake, yet I was still trapped here? I considered going after Unicron directly, fighting my way to the Earth's core, but decided against it. My G-Star was still at Diego Garcia, I wouldn't get far without it...Frustration then began to set in, and not an impulsive frustration! How the hell was I supposed to warn Darkfyre when I was stranded here?! My Transwarp was back at the base, I had no G-Star, meaning no sword of Energon Blades! I was practically defenceless here!

"This is frakking crazy!" I muttered, before leaping back to the top of the building and sitting down, cross legged.

"Well let them come..."

Sentinel Prime

Zone 1

Sentinel smiled as he watched Guardian ignore his impulsiveness and wait. He used his head. Excellent. He had learnt. For it was easy to say I've learnt, it was quite another to demonstrate it.

A light came flying down from the sky, the same one that had taken Guardian in the first place. It came down and hovered in front of Guardian a moment before a bright light engulfed him, returning him to Diego Garcia.

Stormageddon

Zone 2

Sweety paused while she checked.

"Yes."

She quietly replied.

She looked back down at the Earth. That Volcanic cloud was now encompassing nearly the entire planet. She could imagine what it would be like in that thing. After all, it was her area of expertese. Perhaps the reason she had refused to turn around and couldn't remember was because... she was scared? Such an event would surely be terrifying to live through.

Nemesis Guardian

Well it would appear you finally understand the gravity of the situation. I have to return to V, in the future and prepare my brother's funeral-as well as explain to all of his friends how he died! You are to continue on your journey, after which Sentinel will deal with you!"

As best as I could I activated our Transwarp devices and we disappeared, back into the future.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://solidstrike.darkbb.com

The Damnation Eternal Zones
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1