Solidstrike
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Solidstrike
Faction: Shadowcon
Alternative Mode: Nissan GTR 2009

PostSubject: Volcanic Fun (side episode)   Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 am

Stormfront

ooc: This is just meant for fun, not part of the actual RP...just expository fun.

A short time after obtaining the alt mode and enjoying it, Stormy kept having a nagging thought about what happened after the terrible incident. It is true that he has forgiven his brother for what he did to him but there has not been any talk about the aftermath. He searched online and found some interesting things about what happened about when the incident occurred. One of them is about an erupting volcano and massive earthquakes occurring but no scientist had a clue about what caused this to occur. Most of them felt it was something that was science fiction related. For a bit, it might have been one of his brothers but he is not entirely sure. He figured that it might have been Nova. To be sure, he approaches him.

"Nova, I am wondering what happened while I was in stasis?"

Novastorm

Nova looked over at Stormy when he approached and he said, "I was driven off by Acid and I got mad and took my aggression out on Earth...why?"

Stormfront

Stormy looks at his brother with a confused facial expression when he mentioned that their brother drove him off even though it is understandable why he did.

"I know that Acid can get frustrated at times but I did not expect him to drive anyone off. The reason why I am asking is that I have been reading about a super volcano erupting but none of the earthlings could figure out why. That might have been you throwing your frustrations and anger at the Earth like you said."

"Quiet before the Storm"
Impulsive mech + electricity = TROUBLE!
main account: Cascadia

Novastorm

"Yeah well he did and yeah, that was my doing. I happened upon the location and though at the time I didn't know what I was standing in the middle of it became quickly apparent that it was a super volcano....in my frustration I triggered the eruption..." Nova said with a bit of a pause then said, "Haven't you ever wondered what our two abilities combined would be like and what they could do?" he asked

Stormfront

Stormy crosses his arms across his chest and slightly bows his head. "I know that we can create toxic acid rain together but I do not know what else these crazy abilities of ours can do when they are combined." He raises his gaze towards his brother. "But I wouldn't mind seeing if there is something else that they can do and what it could be like. Do you have anything in mind?"

"Quiet before the Storm"
Impulsive mech + electricity = TROUBLE!
main account: Cascadia

Novastorm

Nova gave a moment of thought then started to do an internet scan into the humans world wide web snd started looking into information banks on active volcanoes and narrowed it down to Mount Kirishima in Japan. It also had a connected chain of 3 other volcanoes that could make for an interesting display.

"There is one in Japan we can go to it is called Mount Kirishima...if you want to see what we can do that may be something interesting to see."

Stormfront

Stormy stands there and waits for the response to his question, when he gets it, he thinks about it. "Ah sure." In the distance, Acid overhears what the two are discussing. He immediately shakes his head with amusement. "Go and have some fun, guys." He then walks off. Stormy gazes in Acid's direction and snickers before he heads off for the journey. He then transforms into his alt mode while taking off.

Novastorm

Nova turns and looks at Acid a moment then turned and transformed into his jet mode and took off and caught up with Stormy. He then said, "Here is the coordinates to the location....31°56′17″N 130°51′41″E ."

Stormfront

Stormy detects his brother along the side of him. Once he received the coordinates, he pushes more out of his thrusters and takes off towards the specified coordinates. Once he reaches the location, he transforms back into his normal form and gazes around while waiting for his brother to show up. He figures that he is probably right on his tail-wind. While gazing around the scenery, he wonders what it would be like to combine his abilities with Nova and how this would work.

Novastorm

Nova flew in by Stormy and as he transformed and landed by him and he looked at the mountain area and he turned to Stormy and said, "I know you have never seen me do this...but it can be pretty dangerous so when i do this take flight and be ready and I will give you the signal to send a super charged set of lightning bolts into the blast zone." Nova said then took off and headed over the volcanoes caldera and scanned for the main target point to send the volcano into an eruption, once he found it he flew down into the caldera and while in robot mode he took out both his staffs and made a rapid decent while sending his armor into a flaming glow which enhances his own personal shielding and as he went into the caldera he blasted the center with some very strong blasts that went deep into the heart of the volcano and sent it into an eruption that triggered three other volcanoes to erupt along side it. The resulting blast was humongous and went over 10,000 feet into the air and continued to rise and spread. He then shot out of the pyroclastic blast and gave Stormy the signal to move in for action.

Stormfront

Stormy slightly gazes in Nova's direction as he gives the instructions on what to do. He lightly nods before he watches Nova flies inside the volcano. The younger brother watches with anticipation about what could happen involving a volcano and their abilities particularly when the two chemical compounds combine. He will have to see if he can send super charged lightning bolts into the blast zone. A short time later he watches as the pyroclastic blast shoots up over 10,000 feet into the air. He develops a slack jaw on what he is seeing his brother's ability in this incredible feat. His attention is brought back to reality when Nova gives him the signal. Immediately, he brings out his two staffs since they give a better charge and power to fire. He then uses his thrusters on his feet to fly towards the erupting volcano. While there, he is very careful since he does not know whether or not his armor can withstand the heat and power from the volcano. He activates his own special shielding while he spots where Nova so that he does not hit him. While doing so, he allows his staffs to build up a super charge. When they are fully charged, they are absolutely glowing and the power is threatening to come out. He gives Nova a look to indicate that he will need to be careful on what could happen here since Nova has not seen a charge quite like this from him. A short time later, he allows his two staffs' power to be released right into into the pyroclastic blast. As the super charged lightning bolts energy and power meet what Nova has already done, something strange happens. The two abilities combine and cause a massive and fully illuminated lightning bolt to develop within the the pyroclastic blast. Stormy just looks at the result with a dropped jaw since he had no idea that his own ability could do that (Result). He looks back at Nova with one word coming out of his mouth.

"Whoa..."

He then gazes towards the other volcanoes that experienced a chain reaction from the initial eruption. With extreme accuracy, he fires another super-charged lightning bolt at another volcano. The lightning bolt's energy and charge dance in the pyroclastic blast.

Novastorm

Nova watched Stormy as he used his abilities and he was left in awe at the results as well. He then looked over at Stormy and noticed that his armor had an electric blue glow to it that had almost a whitish look from the electrical charge he created around his armor. He couldn't remember ever really seeing it before, and he didn't know if Stormy was even aware of it so he said, "Hey Stormy...don't look now but you are glowing like a blue light bulb...."

Stormfront

Stormy heard Nova grab his attention and heard what he is saying to him. He gives him a bewildered facial expression. "Huh?" He places his two staffs in one hand before bringing up the other hand to see what Nova is talking about. While looking at the palm of his hand and twisting his wrist around to see the back of his hand, he continues to have a bewildered expression. He also noticed that his blue armor had the same color glow as his lightning bolts. After seeing this, he is reminded of an incident that occurred on Cybertron. "Oh, that..." He places his free fist against his chin and slightly bows his head while chuckling. After a bit, he looks over at Nova. "I have known about this glow for a long time now. It only happens when I have super charged bolts being fired."

Novastorm

"Oh and how many times have you used your abilities like this or to this extent...because I didn't even know we could do this like this?" Nova said as he looked over at Stormy

Stormfront

Stormy looks over at Nova who has a freaked/scared facial expression due to seeing this freakish whitish glow surrounding him.

"If you are referring to that display..." Stormy points at the volcanic lightning storm. "...that is actually the first time I have done that. But, if you referring to this glow and my abilities, I have only displayed them to this extent during a small handful of times."

While he is talking to Nova, within his hand, his two staffs combine with one another on the handle ends. "It is too bad that you were in stasis when I first found out about how strong these abilities are and this glow, you would have given me a hard time."

Once he is done speaking, he loosens his grip on the conjoined staffs and looks at it with a confused look. "What the....??" He continues to look at his two staffs and scratching his helm. "Uh...Nova, I think you need to look at this." He uncurls his hand and reveals a mystery to his older brother. In the palm of his open hand, his 2 bladed staffs as one lays there flat in his hand. He holds it there to allow him to thoroughly look at it and grab it if he needs to. "What do you make of this, Nova?"

Novastorm

Nova looked over at Stormy and then at his two staffs and how they have joined and he said, "Haaa??"He then took out his two staffs and turned then around as he looked again at Stormy's then attached them together. He then looked up at him and said, "Well now this is interesting." He then looked back at the erupting volcano a moment then looked back over at Stormy and said, "I wonder is Acid knows about this...do you think we should call him over here?"

Stormfront

Stormy watches as Nova takes out his staffs and watches as he attaches them together. He curls his fingers around his staffs and saw the end result is identical to his. This got him thinking...what about Acid's? He simply nods towards Nova question if they ought to talk to Acid. "I will try to get a hold of him and see if we can get him to move his aft towards us." He activates his comm to get him to come towards them for a bit of a chat. After a bit, he deactivates his comm and looks over at Nova. "It might be interesting to see his reaction to that eruption."

Acid Storm

Acid was busy doing some things when he gets a comm which did not give much information except for wanting to chat along with coordinates. After deactivating his comm, he shakes in amusement and wondering what his two brothers wanted to chat about. He stops what he is doing and heads off in that direction. While flying towards the coordinates, he thought about what has happened to the three of them. He is back to his usual self after the huge frustrations and accidentally driving Nova off from the Nemesis. Now, he is happy that they are on speaking terms and very civil with one another.

When he arrives at the specified coordinates, he transforms and flies the rest of the way to his brothers. He gazes in awed and drops his jaw at the eruption with a pyroclastic blast and lightning going off. Under his feet, he watches pyroclastic flows. He turns his attention back to his two brothers. "Dang guys...I can see that you had your fun and enjoyed it. What did you need to chat with me about?"

Novastorm

Nova turned when Acid showed up and he said, "Yeah well given the new enviroment and the fact we never tried anything like this before we couldn't help but to see what we could do...anyways did you know about this?..." He said and held up his joined staffs and he gave a nod over towards Stormy so he could show his as well and he said, "Does yours join together as well?..."

Acid Storm

Acid looks over at Nova while he explains things. He places a hand on his helm and shakes his head. "First Yellowstone, now this...what is next? But the two of you put on a show." He then saw what Nova was showing to him, which looked like his staffs but they have joined together. "No...I did not know anything about this." He looks over at Stormy, who shows that his can join as well, with an optic ridge. When Nova asks about his staffs, Acid brings his out. "We will have to see." He simply looks over at brothers' staffs and trying to figure out how the staffs can join. A short bit later, he has the two handle ends meet and they join together. "I guess that will answer your inquiry." He shows the joined staffs to Nova and Stormy

Stormfront

Stormy watches as Acid have his staffs join at the handles. "Yeah...I guess it does, bro."

He gazes up at sky while in deep thought. While gazes up and thinking, he feels something that is pulling at his spark and trying to nudge him. Also, he is feeling something familiar but different. This got him wondering if they would be able to perform their combined abilities even he detects an atmosphere surrounding Earth but it is different from what is on Cybertron. After a bit, he turns his attention towards both of his brothers.

"I do not know about either of you but I am wondering how our combined abilities would be like in the Earth's atmosphere. The atmosphere feels different than the last time that we tried to perform the trine's ability." He pauses a bit. "It has been an awfully long time since we have done it."

He uses his thrusters to get closer to Acid. He speaks to both of his brothers and speaks loud enough for Nova to hear this part and hope that he would respond as well. "What do you say, Acid? Do you want to give it a try after all of this time?" He pauses a bit. "You know that it might do us some good and fully get our trine unity back."

Novastorm

Nova looked over at Acid and then at Stormy and said, "Combining our abilities here on this organic world that is rich in so much chemical make-up could be interesting to see what happens...maybe Shockwave knew all along how dangerous we could be...maybe that's why we were never allowed to use our abilities together..." Nova said then looked at Acid and said, "What do you say...how about we see what we can really do on this planet?"

Acid Storm

Acid looks at Stormy when he brings up the idea of using their combined ability on this organic planet. He develops a bewildered facial expression about what brought this up. Both of this brothers are being very expository with those abilities of theirs. When Stormy comes over to him in hope to persuade him to doing the combined ability, he clenches his metallic teeth and gives a sideways glances just as Nova continues the persuasion to try it out. He glares up the sky and lets out a deep sigh. Should they do this or not? But as he thinks about it, there is a feeling lurking inside of him. This is something that he has solely missed despite that he is able to do this on his own. A short bit later, he lowers his gaze towards Nova and Stormy with a spark in his red optics.

"Alright guys...we can do this. It is a long time and coming and see if we can go more full out with this than what happened during our demo run." He glances at them. "You guys and your persuasion along with your begging are something else...but come on."

He then transforms into his jet mode and allows the hyperion-3 cannons to deploy themselves. A short time later, he flies a distance away from the volcanoes and waits for both of them. While waiting for them, he starts the process by firing his hyperion-3 cannons.

Novastorm

Nova watched as Acid transformed into jet mode and started the process. He then glanced over at Stormy and gave a smirk then transformed and followed in suit and as he got into the right position he fired his weapons into the same path as Acids. He then waited for Stormy to do the same.

Stormfront

Stormy smirks back at Nova before transforms into his jet mode. He allows his nitric cannons to drop below his wings while he flies after Nova and catch up with Acid. A short time later, he fires his weapons directly in the same path as his brothers. He could see the abilities intertwining with one another like they were always supposed to. The clouds that get zapped at by the three abilities and begin to seed. A lightning streak shoots out from the clouds and it begins to rain heavily with acid. He flies through it while his special shielding with no problems. As the acidic raindrops hit the vegetation and ground, the organic life starts becoming affected. He transforms back to his normal form with a huge grin on his face.

Acid Storm

Acid watches the abilities combining like they were always meant to and neither them missed a step despite Nova being in stasis for a such long time. He is pleased to see how all three have performed. To him, the results looked more intense than during their demo run so long ago. By seeing these results, he can see that Nova was onto something when he and Stormy were talking about the Earth's chemistry and their abilities...they have become enhanced. He then activates his special shielding, a light green glow, and transforms back into his normal form. While in the acidic rain, he leans backwards with a huge grin on his face. Normally, he usually does not have a huge grin on his face. "Ha." But he felt that he had to after all of these years of being denied to fully use his abilities. The raindrops land on his armor without any problems. His immunity continued to stay strong with his acidic armor despite his alkaline bath in Africa. He looks at his two brothers with his huge grin and if they wanted to go for another run with the trine's special ability, he would welcome it.

Novastorm

Nova transformed after the blast he sent and watched the reaction of the combined effects. He was right about the chemistry of the planet and how it seems to react with their abilities. He looked on while remaining in flight in robot mode with his arms crossed. He then glanced over at both Acid and Stormy and he could see the grins on their faces and he knew that they wanted this as much as he did.

"If this is what we have been missing all along then I think its time to actually make a name for ourselves..." Nova said then looked over at his brothers

Acid Storm

Acid listens intently to Nova's suggestion. By hearing this, he quietly chuckles while being in flight in his normal form. It is exactly what he was thinking about when he was fully alone in Poland. While he replies back, he quits chuckling.

"That is what I have been thinking about after I shooed you off, which was unintentional. I did not really want to in the first place. While there I reflected on the past that Stormy and I had endured, Nova. I know that you hate that you have missed 6 million years of life and I do not blame you, but...since you hate living in the shadows, just be relieved that you were in stasis. Being in the shadows was more than just hiding, it also was dealing with being bossed around by Megatron at every turn and when he felt like it. We only followed his commands just so that we could stay functioning. But it also meant that we were not allowed to show our true skills. After thinking about it, I felt that we needed to put the past behind us and move on into a new future, which is exactly this...is to allow the three of us to emerge from the shadows and show who we really are. The act that we just pulled can be considered as a means of reminding us who we are and how unique we truly are."

Stormfront

Stormy listens to Nova and Acid in what they had to say. He closes his optics as he remembers his past and what has happened to him and Acid. After hearing Acid, he sadly nods his head. "Despite that a few Cybertronians have seen our combined ability at the very beginning, we were never commanded to do it. It was dragged out of us and very much forgotten. In private, we kind of made a mistake of not doing it. Like you said, Nova, it is the missing piece of who we are. True that we have our individual abilities but that one ability makes this trine what it is meant to be. We all needed this badly and spread out our wings as well develop some independence."

He pauses a bit.

"This has me wondering, Nova...even though I understand why you killed Shockwave due to the scrapped plan but I wonder if it is also to get us out of Shockwave's chains and provided shadows so that we can be on our own. Or was there another reason why besides the scrapped plan?"

In his mind, we wonders if he has matured. He has not zapped at Nova or irked with the usual nickname. Has he changed or is he the same Stormy in terms of his quirks, just older and gained some maturity? He then speaks with a lower tone of voice.

"Now I do not know what the future holds for us."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://solidstrike.darkbb.com

Volcanic Fun (side episode)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1