Solidstrike
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Solidstrike
Faction: Shadowcon
Alternative Mode: Nissan GTR 2009

PostSubject: Washington D.C.   Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:28 am

Amalgamous Prime

Amalgamous listens quietly to what is said between Prima and a young Shadowcon named Nightwind. It amazed him that this young Shadowcon would approach Prima despite the terrible past. He watches as Nightwind guides Equinox Prime to a med-bay. A short time later, he overhears the three other Shadowcons who are in the closest proximity. After he hears their plan, he speaks to them.

"I wish all three of you good luck. Like she said, timing is key and I should know since I have shifting abilities. While you perform this, I will stay away in hope that the shifter does not suspect me."

With that, he walks away and blends in one of the farthest walls.

Solidstrike

Solidstrike listened very closely to every word Nightshade said and eventually nodded.

"Uhhm.. Okay, but... Who do you suspect to be the shifter and where do we warp on your sign?"

Keeping his voice as low as he could and spoke only loud enough for Nightshade and Overcast to hear Solidstrike looked around when he was done speaking wondering if he could figure out the suspect and his location on his own. But since he had not paid any attention to it he didn't know who it could be. Then Solidstrike threw another gaze at the dampener he got from Shade, wondering where she dot it so quickly or did Amalgamous and Corebeat built these units so fast?

Nightwind

While thinking about how to repair Equinox Prime's memories, Nightwind gazes in the direction of his friend. He could not believe that Slicewing is one of the original 13 Primes at least from what Prima indicated. Equinox Prime/Slicewing never treated him horribly and he hopes that after this procedure, he would be able to learn more from his older friend and likewise giving him some of his own back-history. After a bit, he wanders back over with his friend and pulls out a few of the necessary tools needed to gain access to his memories and take a look at them. Due to what happened in the Nightstalker base, he is a tad hesitant about gaining access to Slicewing's memories. He did not want to intrude to anything that is private. But after some thought, he sits down on a med-bay stool and gazes into Slicewing's somewhat worried face with a kind smile. He quietly speaks to him.

"It will be alright...your new vocal decoder components are compatible and identical to your previous ones. After I am done with working on your memories, you can try your vocal decoder processor, my friend. Now just relax."

With the tool, he carefully and gently opens up his friend's helm and quickly locates the memory processor, which had a good amount of damage done to it and it appeared to be an old injury. While sitting there, he tries to figure out what the best course of action to take on how to fix this. He pats lightly on his friend's shoulder while getting off of the stool and going to see if the Autobots have memory processor components in their inventory. He looks through the inventory drawers and cabinets and quickly finds the various components for a Cybertronian's memory processor. In quick fashion, he walks back to his friend and current patient and sits back on the stool. He proceeds to go to work on replacing the most severed components while keeping things intact so that the memories stay intact. Once he is done, he is fully done and satisfied that things were a success, he reattaches the helm and secures it in place. He then reinserts the pin so that Slicewing can wake up fully.

"You are fully repaired, my friend. When you are ready, you can try out your vocal decoder processor."

Overcast Sky

Overcast listens to Nightshade to her instructions on how to do this as well what Solidstrike is asking about and thought about things as she gazes around the room as to pretend that she is searching for no particular individual while not looking too suspicious. She turns her attention back to her two siblings and spoke very low.

"Solly, shifters can mimic someone else but not perfectly. From what I understood, the red Ferrari is the potential shifter. He has not behave normally and showing signs of being a shifter."

Rodimus Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Prowl View Post
Prowl wandered towards the main console when he figured that Nightshade and her siblings had things under control. Plus, he heard an incoming transmission. At the console, he logs in so that he can communicate plus check on the codes and ID codes. When he receives the ID number, he types it into the database and finds out that it is indeed an Autobot that he has met before at least from what he recalls. He then gets on the comm with Rodimus Ascendant.

"Rodimus Ascendant, this is Commander Prowl, what is your current position?"
Finally someone came over the wire and it was someone he knew. RA responded immediately.

"Hey Commander Prowl, it's been a long time and I gotta say I have never served beside a better strategist in all my days. Anyway my current location is about to be knocking on your front door Commander."

Solus Prime

Solus remains quiet while Nightwind and Prima spoke. She can understand both mech's sides of the issue. As she listens in, she can somewhat tell that Prima is calming down but it is hard to say. When Nightwind guides Slicewing/Equinox to med-bay, she gazes up at Prima and see if she can figure out how he is feeling. "How are you doing, Prima? In terms of Nightwind?"

Prowl

Quote Originally Posted by Rodimus Ascendant View Post
Finally someone came over the wire and it was someone he knew. RA responded immediately.

"Hey Commander Prowl, it's been a long time and I gotta say I have never served beside a better strategist in all my days. Anyway my current location is about to be knocking on your front door Commander."
Prowl listens in to hear what Rodimus Ascendant says in response over the comm. He lightly chuckles about the flattery before he regains his normal seriously again.

"RA, your permission is granted. I will alert the Autobots' human allies that you are a fellow Autobot since we still have Decepticon activity so we always have to take precautions."

He puts the comm on mute so that he can talk to the NEST people to let them know about a fellow Autobot is coming in. When they nod affirmatively and leave Prowl's side, Prowl unmutes the comm.

"RA, there will be no problems with you coming in. See you when you come into the base. Prowl out."

He then deactivates the transmission and waits for one of his Autobot friends to arrive.

Nightshade

Quote Originally Posted by Solidstrike View Post
Solidstrike listened very closely to every word Nightshade said and eventually nodded.

"Uhhm.. Okay, but... Who do you suspect to be the shifter and where do we warp on your sign?"

Keeping his voice as low as he could and spoke only loud enough for Nightshade and Overcast to hear Solidstrike looked around when he was done speaking wondering if he could figure out the suspect and his location on his own. But since he had not paid any attention to it he didn't know who it could be. Then Solidstrike threw another gaze at the dampener he got from Shade, wondering where she got it so quickly or did Amalgamous and Corebeat built these units so fast?
"Do you see that mech over there...that is, or is surposed to be Mirage but its not..." Nightshade said then glanced over at Overcast and gave a nod.

Quote Originally Posted by Overcast Sky View Post
Overcast listens to Nightshade to her instructions on how to do this as well what Solidstrike is asking about and thought about things as she gazes around the room as to pretend that she is searching for no particular individual while not looking too suspicious. She turns her attention back to her two siblings and spoke very low.

"Solly, shifters can mimic someone else but not perfectly. From what I understood, the red Ferrari is the potential shifter. He has not behave normally and showing signs of being a shifter."
She then looked back at Solly and then at Overcast and said, "...What we need to do is warp over simultaneously and surround him and activate the stasis field....Solly you can take the left, Overcast...you can take the right, and I can come out in front. Be sure to have your dampeners on when you do this or you will be caught in it as well." She said then placed one of the dampeners on her wrist then turned it on and looked up and said, "Are you ready?" and as she waited for them to give an affirmative she said, "Lets go" She then warped over to where the mirage imposter was and when she came out of warp she turned on her stasis generator.

Solidstrike

Solidstrike listened and eventually nodded looking at Nightshade. As she gave the command Solidstrike turned on his dampener and warped to his assinged left side of the imposter and blocked the way so that the imposter couldn't run away - at least not to the left side of him - while Nightshade activated the stasis field.

Overcast Sky

Overcast listens intently to Nightshade as she gives further instructions. Something popped in her mind. Through the Nexus, she gives Umbra an alerting whistle. When Umbra heard it, she gives Ironhide the hand signal that she would be right back since there is an important matter to be taken cared of before warping away to her siblings. Once there, she looks at Overcast with a facial expression as a means to say what did you want. Overcast speaks to her through the Nexus to explain things. Both of them put the activated dampeners on their wrists and warp at the same time as Solidstrike and Nightshade. Overcast shows up on the right side of the imposter. Umbra shows up behind the imposter.

Slicewing

While lying there and patiently waiting for Nightwind to finish the procedure Slicewing tried to remember bits of his parts but did not succeed with it. Eventually he shifted the blame on the fact that Nightwind was currently working on his memory processors and so his memories were unavailable from time to time. Eventually Nightwind announced that he was finished but vocoder and memories were still 'broken'. Slicewing pretty much knew immediatelly where the problem lay.

Slicewing allowed his optics to dim and die for a moment, even the sounds of his servo motors and vital systems went silent for a moment before they restarted. The humming sound returned, the servo motor sound kicked back in as the drived the vital mechanics back to business. The optics got back their red glow which gave Slicewings face the menacing look as they always did. Immediately Slicewings optics searched around and looked on everything that caught their attention, including Nightwind.

After somekind of restarting Slicewing said, remained seated for a moment before he allowed his massive body to jump of the berth towering over Nightwind by ten feet. Like usual Slicewing tilted his head and looked at Nightwind, at first there wasn't a change in his behavior.

"Nightwind... My friend... All systems have been reinstalled successfully. You did a brilliant job and succeeded in what I failed so long. It is a good feeling to be able to speak again. Thank you."

He paused and looked around. He had now access to memories that were hidden from him before. He browsed through his memory processor, so many things were new. And though, actually they were old.

"Come on, we go and join the others,"

Slicewing waved with his hand to invite Nightwind to come along. For a moment Slicewing wasn't sure if he should go to Prima - now he remembered who he was - or to Solidstrike, who he still accepted as his leader. Eventually Slicewing ended up standing near Solidstrike, having the same distance to him as he had to Prima. He saw, Solidstrike was busy but he knew what Slicewing had to say would be interesting for Solidstrike as well as for Prima. So he waited until the situation calmed down. Prima already waited for Slicewing to return.

Prima

While waiting for Nightwind to finish the procedure Prima stood silently by. He did not say anything and neither did he move. Then his sister spoke to him from the side and Prima turned and looked at Solus Prime. Of course she was curious about what he thought after the conversation with the Shadowcon.

"I want to be honest, Solus, she isn't anything as I expected her to be."

Prima paused, in speech and in motion, as if he was in deep thought.

"As I said, times've changed and so did the lifeforms inhabiting this universe. So far, none of the Shadowcons around here behave like the ones I remember. And I still.. Can't... Trust them. But I want to give it a try. And perhaps, when this crisis is over and all of us, Cybertronians and Shadowcons, have pulled at the same rope, maybe my opinion will be another. I would really appreciate it, if everyone would stop pressuring me and forcing me to change my opinion right away. I never meant anything bad, neither to us or to them, I just want to have my family, the Cybertronians, safe."

Prima turned fully around to look into Solus face.

"Can I be blamed for wanting you safe? Can I be blamed to be a protector?"

Nightwind

Nightwind silently watches his friend come back. At first, he wondered if he messed up somewhere in the procedures. But when he heard his friend speak, he heard the same voice as he always heard but it was crystal clear. He smiles to his friend and slightly bows his head as if he is blushing. After a bit, he looks up to his friend.

"Your quite welcome, my friend. I imagine that you would have done the same for me."

When Slicewing mention that he wants to meet up with the others, he is kind of hesitant but then trots behind his larger friend and stands next to him. He looks at what his siblings are doing and he figured that they ought to wait and not get caught. So, he stayed a good distance away from the situation. If Prima wanted to speak with him, it is alright with him.

"Slicewing, once my siblings are done capturing a shifter, we can talk to Solidstrike. But for now, lets stay away from the..." He lowered his voice and whispered in his friend's audio receptor. "stasis field generator. I do not want any of us to get caught in it."

Solus Prime

Solus quietly listens to Prima as he explains what he is thinking. She can understand where he is coming from but she also understands why the others are trying to help him as well. Once he is done speaking, she replies back to him.

"I understand where you coming from this situation. But the rest of your family has interacted with the Shadowcons and nothing bad has happened to us. If we pressured you, then I want to apologize...we just wanted you to open your mind, spark, and optics but I guess we were moving too quickly. But hopefully you try to get to know them at least the ones who are here and wanting to help with this situation involving Unicron."

She pauses a bit.

"I know you mean well and care about us. But you can't protect us every astrosecond of a stellar cycle."

Mirage

Mirage (Makeshift) was standing quietly watching things unfold and was silently recording things through optical recording. He then caught some movement from a group of bots he didn't really know but knew they were Shadowcons. He couldn't hear them or anything but they seemed to be focused on something. He then shrugged it off his shoulders and went to watching Prima and Solus talk and when he went to glance back at the Shadowcons they were gone. They then suddenly appeared surrounding him and before he could react he found himself caught in a stasis field which caught him off guard and he lost his disguise, but because the stasis field had him immobilized he couldn't do anything to stop it.

"Stupid Shadowcons!!" he grumbled through immobile lips

Sparkplug Sumdac

Continuing to eat my gummy bears, I listened to what my big sisters had to say to Prima. As well as what the others had to say to him. Oh, and can't forget his own replies! Those are important. My big sisters had only tried to help put his processor at ease... But just then Nightwind came out with the big helicopter guy. He didn't look all that different, he didn't smell all that different, and he certainly didn't seem to act any different either... So what was different?!?! I just stared at him trying to figure it out, not really realizing just what it was that I was doing.

Rodimus Ascendant

Acknowledging Prowl's confirmation, RA entered the compound and slowly walked around. He made a low whistle of astonishment as he had never been here before. Waiting for a welcoming party to lead him to Prowl, Ascendant took notice of some humans and Autobots working side by side on various things. It was always good to see to different cultures and species working together for a common goal, especially a good one.

Setsuna F. Seiei

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbolt View Post
Silverbolt began downloading all the information he could from the humans unique craft to get a better understanding of the human and how he seemed to be misplaced in time. He then heard him say something about the locals and how the are around them and he said, "Oh...them...well for the most part the humans here have come to trust the Autobots because we have helped save them from the evil Decepticons who wish nothing better than to destroy them or enslave then. The Decepticons are lead by Galvatron who is crazed and hungry for power...it may be best that you get to meet my leader Optimus Prime before one of the Decepticons spot you. They may mistake you for one of us and try to destroy you without thinking." He said with a pause as he finished looking through all the info.

"I am no expert in time displacement but maybe one of the others back at my base can help you to get back to your time...or at least keep you safe until we figure out what happened."
Even though he had no idea who or what Decepticons were, Setsuna definitely understood what it meant to have an enemy gunning for you. The last thing he wanted was someone elses enemy giving him grief, the way things stood right now he had enough to worry about.

"Well Silverbolt looks like I don't have much choice, and you seem trust worthy enough... please take me to this Optimus Prime."

Prowl

When Prowl gets word that Rodimus Ascendent has arrived at the base, the strategist kindly thanks the NEST members before walking through the base and not bothering anyone. Once he reaches the entrance to their new base, he immediately locates Rodimus Ascendent standing there. He does not appear to have changed since he last saw him.

"Hi Rodimus Ascendent. Welcome to our new base on Earth."

Insecticons

Bombshell stayed hidden in the collar of the human engineer, listening everything. He watched as someone new came in. Rodimus Ascendant? Never heard of him. But he looked like a tough guy to take down. Best not engage him untill all three Insecticons were together.

Umbra

Umbra smirks at Makeshift from behind as he says 'Stupid Shadowcons.' An idea pops into her mind. She sends an idea to Solly via Nexus. "Blast his head off, Solly...you can end this annoyance." She then sends a message to Overcast and Nightshade. "Beware...Solly is going to shoot this shifter's head off." Shortly after, she makes an appearance and walks on the side of Solidstrike and waving a hand at the shifter. "Yeah, yeah...whatever you say, numb-skull." She watches as Overcast steps to the side.

Nightshade

Nightshade picked up the message and moved out of the way so she wouldn't get hit after she placed the generator she held down on the ground in front of the Shifter.

Solidstrike

With crossed arms Solidstrike stood there like a wall watching the situation and just preventing the imposter from going anywhere. As he heard the insult of him towards them being 'stupid Shadowcons' Solidstrike didn't react at all. Eventually his metallic lips parted to allow his voice to come out.

"I can fairly live with that knowing that there will always be someone dumber than us."

He listens to Umbras comm and then watched her coming over to him. Eventually she got herself out of the way and Solidstrike glanced over to Nightshade before he, with one fluid motion, raised his right arm and deployed his plasma rifle. Without giving the imposter the time to react in any way Solidstrike leveled the barrel on the imposters head and pulled the trigger without a second thought - never mention any trace of compassion. The green glaring bolt formed inside the barrel and dashed out right into the imposters head.

Mirage

Makeshift glared at the Shadowcons that surrounded him and before he could say anything he realized he was in serious trouble. His optics went wide with fear just as he heard a gun be pulled and before he could say anything or plead for his life he was shot in the head and everything went black as his spark was extinguished.

Nightshade

Shade watched the look on the shifters face as he was executed and it made her sigh. She then looked over at Overcast and said, "It may be a good idea to see if we can locate the real Mirage...would you like to come with me Overcast?"

Umbra

After the imposter is instantly killed, Umbra smirks down at the dead shifter. "He did not even have a prayer." He looks over at Solly. "Nice work, bro." She smiles towards him before looking towards her siblings. "Now if you excuse me, I am going back to Ironhide." Without waiting for a response, she heads back to Ironhide. She approaches him with caution. "Ah, sorry about that, Ironhide. We had a shifter in the base but it is now all taken care of. Before I left your side, I was wondering what you were doing?" She says as she motions towards the objects near him.

Overcast Sky

Right after the imposter is killed, Overcast looks over at Nightshade while she is speaking to her. She immediately replies back to her. "Sure, Nightshade. See you in the air." She then leads the way out of the base before taking off in her MiG-29 jet mode to begin the search.

Ironhide

After Umbra left Ironhide looked after her but then directed his attention back to what he was doing. It did only take a little time and then she came back and asked curiously what Ironhide was doing. He turned around to look at her.

"I am working on enhancing this recharge-unit to enhance this rifles rate of fire."

Ironhide showed Umbra the fire arm he was working on. It was a middle sized rifle which was hold in one hand only.

"It is actually causing moderate damage but its recharge cycle takes a lot because it is base on an solar accumulator."

Nightshade

Nightshade followed Overcast out of the warehouse and transformed into her F-35 mode and followed her as they headed to the last known location for where he was last seen. As they approached Chicago she started scanning for his unique energon signature and it wasn't long before she found it.

"I think I have located him...follow me" she said then accelerated ahead of her.

Overcast Sky

Overcast hears Nightshade's message then she flies silently along the side of her towards Chicago while picking up speed.

Umbra

Umbra listens intently to what Ironhide is explaining to her what he is doing. She looks at his project with a good amount of curiosity. While he showed it to her, she wanted to touch it but thought that might not be a good idea. "That is very interesting, Ironhide...can I help you with it?"

Nightwind

Nightwind watches as things unfold. After his sisters leave the imposter on the ground, an idea pops in his mind. He calls out to Solidstrike and Warhead.

"Solly and Warhead, I have someone that I would like to introduce you to."

Ironhide

"Sure, have a seat,"

Ironhide responded and quickly got a nearby stool for Umbra to sit. He then placed the rifle on the table in a way both could easily look at it.

"I was trying and enlarge the solar buffers until I realized that it would chase the scales beyong the scope and this small gun would become a canon you could mount on my back to carry it. So I decided for a sneakier way: I tried to reconfigure the energy pathway in a way that it would transport the energy slower and more constant and uses the time gained by the longer transportation to recharge, do you know what I mean?"

Solidstrike

Not caring the slightest bit for the remains of his victim Solidstrike turned around as he heard his name being called. He looked at Nightwind, who he already recognized by voice, and at Slicewing standing right next to him. Introduce him? Solidstrike knew very well who his engineer was... Or didn't he? He walked towards Nightwind and in the process of doing so he glanced over at Warhead before looking right back at Nightwind.

"So..."

Solidstrike said in an impatient but friendly way waiting for Warhead to show up as well.

Prima

Prima was nearby, watching the situation with the imposter being dealt with. Four Shadowcons against one Cybertronian.... How brave. The imposter, though he appeared to be an enemy, was simply shot down and being left on the ground not further cared for. That were Shadowcons how he remembered them. Cold-blooded killers. They would never change. But prima did not say anything, his gaze wandered over to where Equinox stood next to Nightwind. Though Nightwind did not call for Prima to come as well but he wasn't denied either to go there, though he kept a certain distance... And that certainly not out of respect for the Shadowcons like the one called Solidstrike. But still Prima was interested in the conversation that would now occur. Was Nightwind successful in restoring Equinox vocoder and memories?

Optimus Prime

Optimus saw what was going on with Nightshade and her group of Shadowcons. He also knew of the shifter and suspected who it might of been so when the trap was implimented and the Decepticon was trapped he got to see who it was. When he saw Makeshift he knew that this was one con that would never divulge information to any one even if tortured. He then watched them take him down and though it dissappointed him to see it happen he knew there was no other way too.

He walked up to the body of makeshift and looked down at Makeshifts body a moment then walked over to both Solidstrike and Umbra and said, "This was a very brash move to do this like this, but I know this bot and I know he would of never of talked...not for anyone. We ran into him on several ocassions on Cybertron and he was a major headache...so i will have to say either you also know of this mech or you have some good instincts to know the nature of these Shifters...though wait a minute don't you have a Shifter within the Shadowcons?"

Warhead

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwind View Post
Nightwind watches as things unfold. After his sisters leave the imposter on the ground, an idea pops in his mind. He calls out to Solidstrike and Warhead.

"Solly and Warhead, I have someone that I would like to introduce you to."
Not caring the slightest bit for the remains of his victim Solidstrike turned around as he heard his name being called. He looked at Nightwind, who he already recognized by voice, and at Slicewing standing right next to him. Introduce him? Solidstrike knew very well who his engineer was... Or didn't he? He walked towards Nightwind and in the process of doing so he glanced over at Warhead before looking right back at Nightwind.

"So..."

Solidstrike said in an impatient but friendly way waiting for Warhead to show up as well.
Warhead turned when he heard Nightwind say something and he followed Solly over to where they were standing with Slicewing and he looked over at Slicewing and then at Nightwind and scratched his helm and said, "And who's that...we already know Slicewing?"

Slicewing

Slicewing had no trouble seeing several bots coming to him, specially after Nightwind announced his presence. At first he wasn't sure if he should feel uncomfortable with it but he realized that it was okay as it was. His chameleon optics kept looking around as Solidstrike, Prima and Warhead arrived. They all expected him to speak up now and he was still searching for the right words. Eventually he made one step forward and stood straight to face the facts.

"There is something I never told you,"

Slicewing began now looking primary at Solidstrike and Warhead since they were his leading bots,

"I have a past I did not remember until now. I am one of the Thirteen, my name was... or is... Equinox Prime. I was created and tasked to guard the Well, the birthplace of the cybertronians. My life was given to me soon enough to gain experience in life and battle so that I would be able to protect the hatchlings from invaders like.. The Quintessons. But I was killed before I could perform my duty."

Sadness was audible in Slicewings voice and he lowered his head. But then he lifted his head again and looked around,

"I still have to think and reflect a lot, I still have to browse through all my newly gained memories, but I am sure that I will become a better guardian with my knowledge intact. Infact, I think that I can make a better use of my abilities now. Maybe I will become more valuable to you know, that I know and can do more than building household appliance. Though I have to admit that it never bothered me doing that... I might even waste my talents and just go back to doing that,"

Sliceiwng went on and on and talked about some possible things, everything that could happen, in fact he didn't find an end talking. Billions of cycles of being speechless and now his vocoder was unleashed. He obviously enjoyed this feeling.

Rodimus Ascendant

When Prowl gets word that Rodimus Ascendent has arrived at the base, the strategist kindly thanks the NEST members before walking through the base and not bothering anyone. Once he reaches the entrance to their new base, he immediately locates Rodimus Ascendent standing there. He does not appear to have changed since he last saw him.

"Hi Rodimus Ascendent. Welcome to our new base on Earth."
Turning at the sound of Prowl's voice, RA extended his hand to him and a pleasant smile.

"Wow you guys have really got it going on here! I mean if i didn't no better I would have sworn we were back on Cybertron the way this place looks. Anyway I am rather excited, I look forward to working with you again and the boss bot of course. How is Prime anyway?"

Warhead

"What???!!! Ohhh primus...you mean you are one of them and we never knew?....I often thought something was different about you but i could never put my finger on it..." Warhead said while in shock and in thought at the same time.

Nightwind

Nightwind looks at the confused facial expressions displayed in Solidstrike's and Warhead's faces. He stands there innocently and allows Slicewing to speak to them. Once he is done, he looks at them. "Yes Solly and Warhead, this is Slicewing but also Prima's brother, Equinox Prime. His speaking and memories are my doing...they are repaired. I repaired his vocal decoder and memory chips in his helm."

Slicewing

"And I thank you for that. Without you I would have been running around without knowing who I really am,"

Slicewing said when he eventually managed to stop speaking and listened to the reaction to his introduction. He then looked at Solidstrike who hasn't said anything yet. Restlessly Slicewing was searching for new words but as quick as his desire for talking has grown as quick it vanished again and he threatened to fall back into his habit of being totally silent. But then something else returned to his mind and Slicewing turned his gaze towards Prima. He actually should introduce himself to him as well.

"Well, you don't know anything of my life since I have been reawaken. They all know me as Slicewing. Solidstrike freed me from my tomb underneath Iacon City. He gave me my 'new' name and a home. He gave a task and took well care of me and in return I build up and protect our all home. I am a Nightstalker now, I am living with them and I will protect them. And I have become an engineer, I have built many things in our base together with the help of our computer scientist Corebeat."

Slicewing stopped and looked at Prima then back at Solidstrike waiting for any kind of response.

Solidstrike

"You are indeed one of the Thirteen? Am I nuts?"

Solidstrike was still trying to process his surprise.. His shock. He looked at Slicewing who was in fact Equinox Prime. Wow... He never dared to guess. Was that the reason why he was so strong and capable of leveling about anything that came across him? It took some time for Solidstrike to regain his speech. This changed a lot, Solidstrike assumed, having a Prime in his team. These news fully caught his attention and made him miss the disgusted looks from Prima.

Prima

Prima was standing near Equinox Prime keeping a close eye on the one named Solidstrike. Witnessing him killing off this Cybertronian without even so much as a second thought made him rethinking of what he had said to Nightwind and to Solus Prime. Nightwind seemed to be right about one thing: Some Shadowcons were different than others, Nightwind appeared to be one of the good ones.. When there was such a thing.. One of the less dangerous ones.. How ever one wanted to call it. But the group that just caught the Shapeshifter.. They were certainly some of the bad ones. They were still as cruel as Prima got to know the Shadowcons, they were just more.. controlled.

Prima got a tough time paying attention to what Equinox told him and the story he told was hard for Prima to believe. A Shadowcon showing compassion towards a Cybertronian? Taking him under his wings and care for him like one of his own.. Was a Shadowcon capable of such an act..? Specially this Solidstrike? Prima couldn't help but glaring at him while Equinox kept talking. It was just a matter of time before this Shadowcon would again lose control of himself... This or another one, Prima had to be ready, next time he would put an end to the situation before it came this far.

It also wondered him, Optimus Prime considered it a brash move, why did he shelter unpredictable Shadowcons here in his base together with his Autobot soldiers? What if they decided to attack them for some reason? Prima couldn't even understand why they killed the Cybertronian the way they did. Prima looked at Optimus. Did he consider that the adequate words towards the Shadowcon after what he did? And this Shadowcons siblings... They walked away from the side as if it was the most natural thing to do. And it was.. Shadowcons were created to kill.. And nothing else. Primas face grew dark. If Shadowcons were supposed to be the allies in this war... The Cybertronians were better off with their enemies like the Quintessons. At least there they knew what they were up against. But these Shadowcons were hardly predictable to say at least.

With these thoughts going on in his processor Prima turned his head back towards Nightwind. He just looked at the young Shadowcon who he had a quiet comfortable dialogue with to his surprise, and his gaze was asking... 'Why? Make me understand'.

Nightwind

Nightwind gazes up at his larger friend. He simply smiles and speaks in a competent, kind manner. "Your quite welcome, my old friend and I mean it." He turns his attention towards his brother. "I know it is hard to believe that he is one of the original 13 but you are not nuts, Solly." But then, he caught sight of Prima's gaze towards him. He had no idea what he wanted particularly after he repaired his brother and friend. While slightly looking towards the elder Cybertronian, Prima, he had hoped that he would get a thank you but instead, he got this gaze. He wondered why he is getting this gaze from Prima. After a bit, he speaks softly.

"What would you like to know, Prima?"

Sparkplug Sumdac

I listened to the conversation between Solidstrike, Warhead, and the big helicopter guy. Something, anything to get the sound of that loud gunfire out of my processor! (not my call for the faker's fate, but I've never liked loud noises of any kind) Anyway, the big helicopter guy's name was Equinox Prime apparently...or was that Slicewing? And...he had 'died'? So then how was he standing here right now? I really didn't get it, but I tried not to think too hard on it either. But I did have one question that was burning in my processor that I absolutely had to ask...

"Uh...excuse me, but...what do we call you by? Do we call you by Equinox Prime, or would you rather go by the name Slicewing?"

Overcast Sky

Within the base, a warp gate appears and Overcast emerges from it. While walking out of the warp gate, she gazes at everything in the base. Once fully out of the warp gate, she waits for Mirage and Nightshade. When they leave the warp gate, it closes and she turns to Mirage.

"Ok, you are back. Lets see if we can locate Optimus."

Prima

Noticing Nightwinds confused gaze back at him Prima sighed.

"I will ask you later about it,"

He answered.

"Anyways, you did an amazing job. At first I had my doubts that you had it in you. I am glad my doubts were misplaced and you did it so well."

Feeling a little bad about not responding to Slicewing Prima eventually looked at him.

"I am glad to get to know you one more time. I would love to hear all about your story, specially about the place you call home, but right now I have to tend some other business."

Solidstrike

"Ah.. good to know. Geeze, he was one of the Thirteen all the time and no one knew.."

Solidstrike still couldn't believe it that Slicewing was in fact a Prime. From further down Solidstrike heard that little dog-guy speaking up, the one who was with the Sumdac-Twins. Solidstrike glanced over his shoulder but couldn't spot any of them right away. After schrugging it off Solidstrike looked at the talking dog again and for a moment he wondered about the same thing. Slicewing? Or Equinox Prime? His gaze wandered back towards Slicewing, or at least the being he always knew as Slicewing since he found him rotting underneath the ruins of Iacon City. Then prima spoke up and caused Solidstrike to bust out in a single question. If any one knew at all.. It should be the 'godfather' Prima, shouldn't it?

"What about Unicron, what are we going to do about him?"

Solidstrike didn't care that he sounded brash and demanding towards the oldest of the Primes, for him there were more pressing concerns to take care for first.

Nightwind

Nightwind allows Prima's response to roll off of his back and shrugs his shoulders. When he compliments about the repair process on Slicewing/Equinox Prime, he responds with a modest tone of a voice.

"Ah...thanks, Prima. I meant it when I said it that I can repair the damage that was done in the past. And I did what I felt was right."

He gazes at Solidstrike when he brought up Unicron towards Prima in a barsh manner. In response, he facepalms himself and mutters, "Solly, did you have to speak to Prima in that manner even though there is an urgency about Unicron? We are delicate grounds here."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://solidstrike.darkbb.com
Solidstrike
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Washington D.C.   Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:41 am

Umbra

Umbra is listening to Ironhide describe the process that he is doing. She then pulls up a seat to further listen to him. "I can definitely help you with your project, Ironhide and...." She does not get a chance to finish what she wanted to say when Optimus approaches her. When she hears what he has to say about the recent incident involving the shifter, she hopes that the others can overlook it. She simply nods sadly knowing that she caused a mistake that could potentially affect both race's alliance. "That is correct, Optimus...we have a shifter amongst the Shadowcons." Once Optimus is gone, she turns her attention back to Ironhide.

"Anyhow, Ironhide...I have worked on similar aspects as you are doing now."

Optimus Prime

Optimus listened to Umbra as she spoke but she didn't give much in the way of her own knowledge of the Shifters, nor did she say who it was amongst their kind that was a shifter of sorts. He was going to ask more but she walked off to finish talking with Ironhide. He then turned around and walked over to Prima and said, "There was something I wanted to tell you but just recently we had a fellow Cybertronian who has taken into learning the history of Cybertron come and tell me that he may have located some information on the lost mini-con colony...he also seemed to know enough to mention the Star Saber, Requiem Blaster, and also the Skyboom Shield. I know these artifacts are something that belongs to your group so maybe he might also know of something that can help you...I sent him to Diego Garcia which was our original base location."

Prima

The brash words of the Shadowcon going by the name Solidstrike as it seemed did barely phase Prima. As Nightwind muttered towards Solidstrike Prima could not understand all but he could hear the tone Nightwind was speaking in to remind the Shadowcon of his manners - if he had any. Annoyed Prima rose one hand to silence Nightwind and glared at Solidstrike then as he allowed his hand to fall down.

"You have some guts to talk to me in this manner. Tell me... Is it bravery or carelessness? I tend to the last after your little show a few moments ago. What makes you think that I would share my plans... With a petty creature like yourself? You disgust me. Your way disgusts me. Why don't you just leave and go back home?"

Knowing this Shadowcon would never comply to this Prima turned towards Optimus Prime as he approached to give him his full attention. The information Optimus gave Prima almost stunned him. For a moment he just stood there staring at Optimus. Could it be true? Could Veilcron have survived despite his immense quest? It was Primas duty to find out and bring him back if he was still alive. He could play a vital role in defeating Unicron.

"Who gave you this information? And what is the fastest way to get to .. 'Diego Garcia'? I really need to talk to this Cybertronian."

Optimus Prime

Optimus looked at Solidstrike and gave a sigh. He then looked over at Prima after he gave Solly a talk down and he said, "It may be out of my place to speak like this but despite the show you just saw this bot here has been a well respected asset to the Autobot cause and has helped us on more than one occasion against our real enemies the Decepticons who have through out this war caused far more destruction and death than any one of these Shadowcons have ever caused. I may not have witnessed what they did to you or any of the others in your group, but is it right to hold a grudge for millions of Stellar Cycles and never give a bot a chance...and yes I referred to them as bot in term because.

Now to answer your question our means of travel is limited to the help of humans or Shadowcons when we have to get to places further than we can drive. The bot that told me this information is called Darkfyre, and if you want to get there fast then I suggest you find it in your best interest to ask one of these willing Shadowcons to help you get there with a warp gate...maybe Nightwind would be willing to help you out if you would look past your obvious disgust for this race." Optimus said to Prima without a flinch as it was his friends he was defending, and though he disagreed with their handling methods of the shifter he has seen and done worse to other Decepticons.

Prima

"I do not consider it out of your place for you to point out you point of view, Optimus Prime, but I can not understand how you can protect such acts. Isn't against all what you and the Autobots are standing for?"

Prima said while leading Optimus a little away from the group. This was a talk between Primes and Prima rather considered Optimus as one of his own than one of them, despite the fact that Prima and his brethren predated Optimus by terra-cycles. prima stopped and turned back around to the group he just came from with Optimus. Being warped there by a Shadowcon... Nightwind would be the only one Prima trusted far enough.

"My disgust for this race is my own. But I would be willing to ask Nightwind to warp me. I had a conversation with him and he seems different. He is not like the others... I am willing to gave him a chance, the others.."

Prima turned back around and rolled his optics in a disgusted manner.

"... we will see..."

Actually Primas disgust was just his way to express his fears for the worst. From his point of view the Autobots were sitting on a ticking time bomb and they underestimated they destructive power of this bomb. It was sheer luck that nothing had happened already but Prima had the feeling that something was about to happen. Despite he walked back to the group to talk to Nightwind.

"Nightwind, could I ask you for a favor?"

Nightwind

Nightwind recognized the silent language that Prima gives him to silence him. He then hears what Prima says to Solidstrike and it internally irked him but he says nothing about it. Go home? He does not realize that Cybertron is their home particularly in this form. He thought about saying something to him but he does not when Optimus comes to talk to Prima in private. After a bit, he watches as Prima come over to him and asking for a favor.

"Uh...what kind of a favor, Prima?"

Optimus Prime

"You may question why I would find trust in them, but I have seen much worse come from our own race. These Shadowcons granted are different but is it fear in the unknown that holds you against them or just that they done some misdeeds in the past? It may be a sad fact but these Shadowcons have known nothing but war, and though they have done bad things even to us I have found it in my spark that the right thing to do is give them a proving chance and hope to change their ways. I have lived with a philosophy for a very long time and it is that freedom is the right of all sentient beings, and it has made me the leader I am today. It is hard at times to find forgiveness but if it can be done without a battle then I will try." Optimus said then allowed Prima to leave and go with Nightwind.

Prima

"Optimus you are wrong about one vital part,"

Prima began turning back around towards him,

"I am not afraid of the unknown, brother, I am afraid of the known. Shadowcons, or at least certain exemplars of them, have not changed and one of those exemplars just delivered the evidence right to you. Don't tell me you didn't see it. One defenseless Cybertronian, one of your kind no matter what he did, quartered and immobilized to be brutally killed off. 'Freedom is the right of all sentient beings'? Nice slogan but nothing more. The sentient being lying there on the floor of your base... Did that have freedom? Did he have the freedom to choose the way of how to be killed? He wasn't even judged the way Cybertronian law demands it. He was treated the way one would expect if you give the wheel to a Shadowcon. Face the fact, Optimus. Some of them will never change. Some of them just can't get out of their chassis and I fear.. This certain one is one of those. He will cause more trouble than he is worth.. One day. There are those Shadowcons that might deserve a second chance and a chance to prove themselves and then there are those that just don't belong here. Mark my words."

Then Prima turned fully towards Nightwind.

"Sorry that I so harshly interrupted you, but i could use your help. I heard that you have natural warping abilities and wanted to ask you if you could warp me to... Diego Garcia."

Nightwind

Nightwind waits patiently for what kind of favor Prima wants to ask him to do. Rather than getting his answer from Prima, he hears Prima's response towards Optimus Prime, which internally frustrates him. For a short bit, he wanted to walk away but he stays there and waiting. Finally, the favor is asked.

"Yes...I have natural warping abilities. I suppose that I can warp you to Diego Garcia."

He slightly makes a sideways step so that he has room to open up a warp gate. Once the warp gate is fully opened, he walks in the warp gate and allows it to stay open for Prima.

Mirage

Within the base, a warp gate appears and Overcast emerges from it. While walking out of the warp gate, she gazes at everything in the base. Once fully out of the warp gate, she waits for Mirage and Nightshade. When they leave the warp gate, it closes and she turns to Mirage.

"Ok, you are back. Lets see if we can locate Optimus."
Mirage followed out of the warp behind Overcast with Nightshade following behind him. He then went into the warehouse and soon spotted Optimus and went up to him and said, "What happened here...what did I miss?"

Nightshade

Nightshade came out of the warp and casually followed the Autobot into the warehouse. She then walked over to where Solidstrike was and looked over at Optimus then over in the distance at the bot that was killed. She then bowed her head and crossed her arms and went into deep thought. She felt she needed to do something, to at least find out what was going on with Galvatron. She then looked over at her other siblings and wasn't sure if she would be willing to risk bringing any of them along. She then bowed her head back down as she went into thought.

Overcast Sky

Overcast watches as Prima and Optimus converse and she could hear what they are saying. What is said makes her bow her head sadly...she felt some shame about what happened. After a bit, she gazes at her siblings and noticed how Nightshade's body language is displayed. She speaks to her via Nexus and in their native language and with some concern.

What are you thinking about, Nightshade?"

Nightshade

Nightshade looked over at Overcast a minute and responded back to her through the Nexus, "I am thinking of doing a bold move and going and finding out what Galvatron is up to...it has been too quiet for too long here to be a good sign..."

Overcast Sky

Overcast can hear Nightshade's response via the Nexus. She bows her head and crossing her arms over her chest with one leg bent over the other one while being in deep thought. Then she responds back in the same manner in a rather quiet tone.

"Perhaps it has been alittle too quiet for any of us, Nightshade." She then turns towards her sister. "If you want to go on this bold move, maybe another one of us can go with you." She looks back at where Umbra is before turning back to Nightshade."Maybe when Umbra is done with Ironhide's project, she might want to go with you if you talk to her about your idea."

Prima

As Optimus did not answer to Prima the old Prima moved towards the gate. He looked at it and listened to the soft sound it made while it was being maintain by Nightwind. He remembered, when he last saw such a gate he was alerted and combat ready but now there was not much reason for him to expect an attack, knowing that the one who maintained the warp gate has already gone through. Eventually Prima followed disappearing from Washington.

Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Prima View Post
"Optimus you are wrong about one vital part,"

Prima began turning back around towards him,

"I am not afraid of the unknown, brother, I am afraid of the known. Shadowcons, or at least certain exemplars of them, have not changed and one of those exemplars just delivered the evidence right to you. Don't tell me you didn't see it. One defenseless Cybertronian, one of your kind no matter what he did, quartered and immobilized to be brutally killed off. 'Freedom is the right of all sentient beings'? Nice slogan but nothing more. The sentient being lying there on the floor of your base... Did that have freedom? Did he have the freedom to choose the way of how to be killed? He wasn't even judged the way Cybertronian law demands it. He was treated the way one would expect if you give the wheel to a Shadowcon. Face the fact, Optimus. Some of them will never change. Some of them just can't get out of their chassis and I fear.. This certain one is one of those. He will cause more trouble than he is worth.. One day. There are those Shadowcons that might deserve a second chance and a chance to prove themselves and then there are those that just don't belong here. Mark my words."

Then Prima turned fully towards Nightwind.
Optimus listened to Prima and his words put him into thought. He didn't want to believe that all the Shadowcons couldn't change but he did understand that the show that was put on was done badly. He then watched Prima walk away and he turned around just as the real Mirage showed up with both Overcast and Nightshade.

"Sorry that I so harshly interrupted you, but i could use your help. I heard that you have natural warping abilities and wanted to ask you if you could warp me to... Diego Garcia."
Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
Mirage followed out of the warp behind Overcast with Nightshade following behind him. He then went into the warehouse and soon spotted Optimus and went up to him and said, "What happened here...what did I miss?"
"A lot has happened in the time you have been gone...I will explain everything later, but maybe right now you should go check in with Ratchet so he can check you over." Optimus said.

He would of been happy to fill him in on what happened while he was gone but at the moment he wanted to talk to with the Shadowcons. He walked over to where Solidstrike, Nightshade, and Overcast were then called out for Umbra to come over.

Ironhide

Ironhide listened and looked up at umbra after she responded to what he had told her about his project.

"Mmhh, I'm curious. Are you a weapons engineer of some kind or-"

Suddenly Optimus voice cut through Ironhides word as he called for Umbra. The Autobot wondered what was wrong and grew even more curious. He glanced over at Optimus, saw him standing with Solidstrike, Nightshade and Ocercast. Then he shrugged and looked back at Umbra.

"I guess you are in a great demand today."

A slight smile rushed over Ironhides face as he realized that the two of them were barely able to exchange more then two sentences before Umbra was called off somewhere.

Umbra

Umbra was ready to get to work on the project with Ironhide. "I am actually a strategist but I have knowledge about weaponry." Shortly after, she hears her name being called by Optimus. She figures that it might be due to the act involving the shifter, which still agitates her. A short time later, she looks up at Optimus when he speaks to her. "Ugh...I just can't get a moment of peace." She stands to her full height. "Be right back then I will work on that project with you if you are still working on it after this talk." She then heads towards Optimus with reluctance in her step. Once there, she remains silent.

Optimus Prime

Optimus looked at the Shadowcons before him and he said, “I am here defending you, but am I right to do so? How you handled that Decepticon though I understand the need to get rid of the him was not how we would of done it… I want to know more about your kind so I can understand you more because right now with what just happened Prima is dead set on believing you will never change…and I want to believe that you all can change. I also want to know the names of the ones withing your race that we should be mindful of”

Nightshade

Nightshade looked up at Optimus when he questioned what happened and she said, "As I told you some time back Optimus, our race came from another dimension. We were never meant to interact with your kind but it happened, and because of how we came to be like this..." She said with a sweep of her hands to show her body "...We have been caught in an eternal battle...both physically and mentally." She said then paused. "Our race has as much diversity as your race does and a lot of us are natural fighters...and sadly a lot of us were trained to be assassins. This is where Prima's lack of trust comes from because some of my kind enjoyed what they did a little too much...it's like having one bad apple in the bunch and bam, everyone thinks your whole race is bad."

Umbra

Umbra continues to remain silent as Optimus and Nightshade speaks. She felt disgusted with herself. "Due to the eternal battle, we sometimes make mistakes and some of them we are not particularly proud. No one in our race is absolutely perfect all of the time, it is just like with Cybertronians...no one is absolutely perfect in your race as well. As Nightshade mentioned, our race has a good amount of diversity...some are good and some are not so good. To name a good example of one that we do not like to cross paths is...is...Malice, which is the one that Nightwind mentioned earlier."

Solidstrike

On one side Solidstrike was sorry with how it went. On the other side he didn't know why he should explain himself to Optimus. As long as he could he stayed silent and let the others talk but as a leader he did not enjoy the luxury of withdrawing himself fully from this situation. He had to activate his vocoder sooner or later. After Nightshade and Umbra had spoken he eventually joined the talk.

"Optimus, I'm sorry that it went that way. It wasn't my intention to.. Make things harder for you than they already are or to dirty the floor of your base, but the situation had to be dealt with immediately.. And it had to be done quickly before the spy had a chance of getting away or transmit his information anyway. That was the quickest way I could see, I take the full responsibility."

Solidstrike paused. That wasn't what Optimus wanted to hear, as Solidstrike knew him it wasn't in Optimus interest to shift the blame to someone but to understand what has happened. And not only that but also he wanted to understand the Shadowcons and their nature, most likely to evaluate how possible it is that they did turn into a threat for Cybertronians, into the threat Prima already saw in them.

"As Nightshade and Umbra already said, mistakes happen. Not only amongst the Shadowcons but amongst Cybertronians as well. I think still that we have come far from the ravaging and killing folks everyone still sees in us. I still remember the hostility I was greeted with when I first came to the Autobots, back then I did not understand it because I didn't and still don't remember my past. But I know that the Shadowcons have developed since that, even without knowing everything of the past, I know that much. Why doesn't the rest of the world develop? Why is development required only from us Shadowcons and not from others? I am sorry for what has happened and the way it has happened. But I am not sorry for what and who I am."

Again Solidstrike paused and glanced over to his siblings. Umbra and Overcast, who have become very good friends and trustful allies, supporting hands in every ever so dangerous situation. And Nightshade, once Solidstrikes worst enemy and all he wanted her to be was dead, now she stood by his side in friendship, in kinship. Things did change...

"When I remember back and look at my life, the little bit I remember, I realize.. Things can change. Characters can change and grow beyond their basic outfit. So you shouldn't drop your believes just because one incident and one Prime who is too stubborn to see. Maybe Prima will learn in time. Perhaps you are just overwhelming him by wanting everything at once. And besides.. Don't we have more pressing concerns than putting his mind at ease? We can do that as we go. I'm sorry if I can't give you any names of any Shadowcons that should be encountered with caution. To be honest, I haven't seen any other Shadowcons but the ones that always are around me. Don't know if the others are on our current plane... And understanding our nature is a full-time job. Are you sure you want to burden yourself with that right now?"

Overcast Sky

Overcast listens quietly to her siblings who she trusts to a great extent. Once Solidstrike was done speaking, it got her thinking about change.

"Optimus, I agree with everything that my siblings said here. Their words are all valid and meaningful. I have to agree with Solidstrike about change and Prima. It may be that everyone is pushing Prima to see who we really are and that can be frustrating for him. He might come around and see that we are fine in his own way with his mind, optics, and spark. It also can be difficult for one to change readily easily, it does not matter if they are Cybertronian or Shadowcon. I am a good example of that. In the past, I had a rough time with a Cybertronian because of who I am. He injured me not only physically but mentally as well." She allows her visor to retract up into her helm to reveal her injured optic that has a lightning bolt scar in it. "I could never see out of this one optic and I wanted nothing to do with Cybertronians after that incident and had no trust in them. But over time, I slowly I regain my acceptance to them. Now, look at me...I standing here before you and it is no problem for me."

Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade View Post
Nightshade looked up at Optimus when he questioned what happened and she said, "As I told you some time back Optimus, our race came from another dimension. We were never meant to interact with your kind but it happened, and because of how we came to be like this..." She said with a sweep of her hands to show her body "...We have been caught in an eternal battle...both physically and mentally." She said then paused. "Our race has as much diversity as your race does and a lot of us are natural fighters...and sadly a lot of us were trained to be assassins. This is where Prima's lack of trust comes from because some of my kind enjoyed what they did a little too much...it's like having one bad apple in the bunch and bam, everyone thinks your whole race is bad."
“I do understand that Nightshade…” Optimus said as he reflected back on how things went with Megatron after the falling out of friendship.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbra View Post
Umbra continues to remain silent as Optimus and Nightshade speaks. She felt disgusted with herself. "Due to the eternal battle, we sometimes make mistakes and some of them we are not particularly proud. No one in our race is absolutely perfect all of the time, it is just like with Cybertronians...no one is absolutely perfect in your race as well. As Nightshade mentioned, our race has a good amount of diversity...some are good and some are not so good. To name a good example of one that we do not like to cross paths is...is...Malice, which is the one that Nightwind mentioned earlier."
“Malice…who else is there amongst your kind that we should be mindful off…I know some of them are floating about working for Unicron?” Optimus asked

On one side Solidstrike was sorry with how it went. On the other side he didn't know why he should explain himself to Optimus. As long as he could he stayed silent and let the others talk but as a leader he did not enjoy the luxury of withdrawing himself fully from this situation. He had to activate his vocoder sooner or later. After Nightshade and Umbra had spoken he eventually joined the talk.

"Optimus, I'm sorry that it went that way. It wasn't my intention to.. Make things harder for you than they already are or to dirty the floor of your base, but the situation had to be dealt with immediately.. And it had to be done quickly before the spy had a chance of getting away or transmit his information anyway. That was the quickest way I could see, I take the full responsibility."

Solidstrike paused. That wasn't what Optimus wanted to hear, as Solidstrike knew him it wasn't in Optimus interest to shift the blame to someone but to understand what has happened. And not only that but also he wanted to understand the Shadowcons and their nature, most likely to evaluate how possible it is that they did turn into a threat for Cybertronians, into the threat Prima already saw in them.
"As Nightshade and Umbra already said, mistakes happen. Not only amongst the Shadowcons but amongst Cybertronians as well. I think still that we have come far from the ravaging and killing folks everyone still sees in us. I still remember the hostility I was greeted with when I first came to the Autobots, back then I did not understand it because I didn't and still don't remember my past. But I know that the Shadowcons have developed since that, even without knowing everything of the past, I know that much. Why doesn't the rest of the world develop? Why is development required only from us Shadowcons and not from others? I am sorry for what has happened and the way it has happened. But I am not sorry for what and who I am."

Again Solidstrike paused and glanced over to his siblings. Umbra and Overcast, who have become very good friends and trustful allies, supporting hands in every ever so dangerous situation. And Nightshade, once Solidstrikes worst enemy and all he wanted her to be was dead, now she stood by his side in friendship, in kinship. Things did change...

"When I remember back and look at my life, the little bit I remember, I realize.. Things can change. Characters can change and grow beyond their basic outfit. So you shouldn't drop your believes just because one incident and one Prime who is too stubborn to see. Maybe Prima will learn in time. Perhaps you are just overwhelming him by wanting everything at once. And besides.. Don't we have more pressing concerns than putting his mind at ease? We can do that as we go. I'm sorry if I can't give you any names of any Shadowcons that should be encountered with caution. To be honest, I haven't seen any other Shadowcons but the ones that always are around me. Don't know if the others are on our current plane... And understanding our nature is a full-time job. Are you sure you want to burden yourself with that right now?"
Optimus then looked over at Solidstrike as he spoke and when he finished he said, “I can not say I begin to understand what you are going through Solidstrike, or how any of your sparks function with both pure energon and dark energon in them but I can imagine it is hard, especially with Unicron free.” Optimus said then looked at Solidstrike and heard him speak of being proud of who and what he was.
“We do have more pressing things that is true Solidstrike, but I am only asking because in order to beat this enemy I need your help and even though Prima doesn’t want to fully admit it he needs your help as well…so understanding is something that is needed here and if any of those in your race are a problem and show up I want to know who they are and what to expect.”

Overcast listens quietly to her siblings who she trusts to a great extent. Once Solidstrike was done speaking, it got her thinking about change.

"Optimus, I agree with everything that my siblings said here. Their words are all valid and meaningful. I have to agree with Solidstrike about change and Prima. It may be that everyone is pushing Prima to see who we really are and that can be frustrating for him. He might come around and see that we are fine in his own way with his mind, optics, and spark. It also can be difficult for one to change readily easily, it does not matter if they are Cybertronian or Shadowcon. I am a good example of that. In the past, I had a rough time with a Cybertronian because of who I am. He injured me not only physically but mentally as well." She allows her visor to retract up into her helm to reveal her injured optic that has a lightning bolt scar in it. "I could never see out of this one optic and I wanted nothing to do with Cybertronians after that incident and had no trust in them. But over time, I slowly I regain my acceptance to them. Now, look at me...I standing here before you and it is no problem for me."
Optimus then looked over at Overcast as she spoke and when she showed her injured optic he understood the need for the visor and could understand her dislike of Cybertronians.

“We are a race just like any other sentient race in this universe and we suffer the same traits as most other races…especially towards those who look and act different from us. I am willing to take the time to understand you as a race, though as long as we are in the company of the 13 be mindful of your actions as they may perceive it as hostile even when its not….” He said with a pause then said, “Overcast I am sorry for your injury and I hope it didn’t come from one of my autobots, though I am glad you have found the strength to stand by my kind without hate…what ever the future brings I will hope that it is better than what our past has been like.”

Nightshade

"Optimus...I know trust is hard right now but i do know that what Solly said was right about that Shifter...if he was allowed to escape he would of alerted Galvatron of what is going on and probably of the primes presence here possibly bringing on an attack unlike no other...I do know the behaviors of some Shifters and though not all are the same, some can be extra dangerous because of their abilities. If the situation with Unicron wasn't an immediate problem then I am quite sure we would of dealt with the spy with a more discrete manor." Nightshade said then lowered her voice as she gave a quick glance around to see where the human was. She then sent him a silent encrypted message saying, "I did not want to say this out loud but that human over there has a small barely noticeable Decepticon signature on it...I am thinking it may be an Insecticon and before anything else is said we should find it an nuetralize it...though this time I think you should deal with it not us." She said then glanced over at the human to show him who it was.

Overcast Sky

Overcast listens to what Optimus had to say in response to all four Shadowcon siblings. When he speaks to her and asks if it was one of his Autobots that injured her optic. She shakes her head no before allowing the visor to come back over her optics. "No Optimus, it was a Decepticon but it still caused me to dislike Autobots as well until recently."

She then looks over where Nightshade is indicating about the small spy on a person. Now, how to deal with that one without killing the person.

Drift

Drift watched Nightshade walk off before answering his question and he then remained silent as he watched everything happen. He then spotted Perceptor not to far away and he walked over to him and said, "Hey there...you are awfully quiet...what do you make of all this and having members of the original 13 here?...I think its pretty intense myself..."

Perceptor

Perceptor had watch Prims talk to Optimus and leave. he had aslo watched Opimus talk to the Shadowcons. The reson he had stayed quiet for so long was becuase he was thinking. He was after all a sienticst.
He saw Drift move close to him. It tock him some time to think of what to say but finaly he was abel to come up with something.

"I'm not to sure what to make of this. I belived the the Thirteen where gust a myth untill I saw them. Its a littel much to tack in."

He turned his head to face Drift.

"what do you make of this?"

Drift

Quote Originally Posted by Perceptor View Post
Perceptor had watch Prima talk to Optimus and leave. he had also watched Optimus talk to the Shadowcons. The reason he had stayed quiet for so long was because he was thinking. He was after all a scientist.
He saw Drift move close to him. It took him some time to think of what to say but finally he was able to come up with something.

"I'm not to sure what to make of this. I believed that the Thirteen where just a myth until I saw them. Its a little much to tack in."

He turned his head to face Drift.

"what do you make of this?"
"Well they are for real...and with what is going on here on this planet and with Unicron the danger must be very real for them to come back together like this after billions of cycles of being apart...I just wonder if we will be able to stop Unicron before he manages to destroy this world and its inhabitants..." Drift said as he looked over at Perceptor.

Perceptor

Preceptor tilted his head to one side. He was deep in thought again and it took him a few minuets.

"There might be a chances, but its hard to tell."

His attention was drawn to the bots talking with Optimus.

"What do you make of them? The bots talking to Optimus"

Last edited by tfshadowcons; 12-14-2011 at 08:18 PM.

Silverbolt

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuna F. Seiei View Post
Even though he had no idea who or what Decepticons were, Setsuna definitely understood what it meant to have an enemy gunning for you. The last thing he wanted was someone elses enemy giving him grief, the way things stood right now he had enough to worry about.

"Well Silverbolt looks like I don't have much choice, and you seem trust worthy enough... please take me to this Optimus Prime."
"Ok follow me...ahh wait do you have flight abilities?" Silverbolt asked as he looked over the mech in front of him.

Prowl

Quote Originally Posted by Rodimus Ascendant View Post
Turning at the sound of Prowl's voice, RA extended his hand to him and a pleasant smile.

"Wow you guys have really got it going on here! I mean if i didn't no better I would have sworn we were back on Cybertron the way this place looks. Anyway I am rather excited, I look forward to working with you again and the boss bot of course. How is Prime anyway?"
Prowl gazes at everything quickly and saw that it is quite busy. He then turns back to Rodimus Ascendent. "I guess that you can say that, RA. It has been particularly busy as of late with some major problems along with several problems. It is cool that you are looking forward with your fellow Autobots. Prime has been good and rather busy himself. I suppose that I could take you to him." Then he gazes towards where Optimus is and could see that he is rather busy with the Shadowcons and could slightly hear what they are saying. He then turns his attention back to RA. "Actually, Prime is rather busy at the moment with some of our allies. We can wait until he is free. Until then, perhaps you can tell me what you have been up to lately, RA."

Insecticons

Go alert Galvatron? Hmmmm. That actually wasn't a bad idea. Bring the pain down on these moronic rust buckets. hehehe. Actually, that sounds like a great plan. So great, Bombshell decided to do it. He was already pushing his luck being here so long.

The human he was nestled in closed the hatch he was working on and started walking over towards some ventilation ducts on the wall.

Optimus Prime

Optimus looked over at the human and noticed him move away rather fast to another part of the warehouse. He also noticed that there was some ventalation shafts close by and he knew if there was a insecticon was truely on the human they would have to move fast to stop it or it would get away. He then sent a message to Jazz and said, "Jazz move in to stop that human...I believe it has an insecticon bug on it."

Perceptor

Perceptor had scanned the human from his time observing the other and had picked up on the deceptiocn signal. he moved infront of the human.

" Hello. may i ask your name?"

Insecticons

The human stopped and looked up.

"My name.... is.... Bob."

His voice was flat, emotionless.

'Slag. Rumbled. Time to impliment the escape plan. Hehehe. Stupid Autobots and their moral codes.'

Bombshell thought. He got ready to crawl from under the human's collar and fly off.

Perceptor

He reaches down to pick up the human to do a more thorough investigation of him. He could detect a Deceptiocon signal on him but didn't know where.

Insecticons

Bob jumped back as Perceptor went to grab him and pulled a knife from his tool belt.

Looking around, Bob pressed the blade against his throat, applying pressure.

"You will let the Decepticon go, or I will kill myself." he said in the same monotone voice, almost as if he was a zombie. His face was one of dull surprise as he looked at Perceptor.

Bombshell opened his wings and flew off towards the air vent.

Nightshade

Nightshade watched as the human tried to slip away and as Jazz was about to move in to stop him, Perceptor jumped ahead of him and went to grab the human. In the chaos she noticed the tiny insecticon vacate the area and disappear up the ventilation shaft. She then stepped over to where Optimus was and said, "Optimus...I have something I want to do and I know you may not agree with it but I want to go and find out what Galvatron is up to...someone has to find out and I can go and find out while remaining cloaked."

Optimus turned and looked at Nightshade and said, "I can't let you do that Nightshade, it's far too dangerous..."

"I have to do something and sitting here waiting for our own demise at the hands of Unicron is not helping anything...I can get on the Nemesis and find out what Galvatron is up to and be off before he notices me...plus I can take care of myself." Nightshade said while holding a firm and confident ground.

Optimus looked at her and knew there would be no swaying of her determination so he said,"If you go then can you bring someone with you for back up."

"I can take Umbra with me, she can handle herself in case of trouble." Nightshade said then walked off to go get Umbra. When she found her she said, "Umbra I need your help with a task...we have a little spying to do."

Umbra

Umbra gazes back at Ironhide and still wanting to help him with the weapon project. In the slight distance, she caught Nightwind returning which meant that he got Prima where he needed to be. Just as she was about to head over to him, she heard Nightshade requesting for her help. She gazes back at her as she speaks to her. By hearing her request, she mentally sighs and gazes around and saw Overcast's guilty grin in her direction. This causes Umbra to send her silent message via Nexus.

"Sis, did you put this on me?"

"It might do you some good and get your mind off the most recent incident."

"Alright, fine...but maybe you can help Ironhide with his project since I do not want to ditch him."

Umbra looks back at Nightshade. "Who exactly are we spying on?"

http://www.tfshadowcon.com/forum/image.php?u=34&type=sigpic&dateline=1298163814

Rodimus Ascendant

Prowl gazes at everything quickly and saw that it is quite busy. He then turns back to Rodimus Ascendent. "I guess that you can say that, RA. It has been particularly busy as of late with some major problems along with several problems. It is cool that you are looking forward with your fellow Autobots. Prime has been good and rather busy himself. I suppose that I could take you to him." Then he gazes towards where Optimus is and could see that he is rather busy with the Shadowcons and could slightly hear what they are saying. He then turns his attention back to RA. "Actually, Prime is rather busy at the moment with some of our allies. We can wait until he is free. Until then, perhaps you can tell me what you have been up to lately, RA."
Rodimus looked over at the bots Optimus was talking to and wondered who they were, one or two of them looked familiar but he wasn't sure and the rest he didn't know at all. In fact there were a lot of faces he did not recognize, he had indeed been gone a long time.

"What have I been up to you ask.....wooooo! That is a long story, is there some place we can sit and maybe get some refreshments?"

Nightshade

Nightshade pulled Umbra away from Ironhide and gave Solly a hand signal to join them and he waited for him to come over.

Setsuna F. Seiei

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbolt View Post
"Ok follow me...ahh wait do you have flight abilities?" Silverbolt asked as he looked over the mech in front of him.
Setsuna laughed before replying... "Are you serious? What kind of Gundam would this be if it didn't have flight capabilities? This good sir is a GN-0000+GNR-010 00 Raiser code named "Exia", with a Twin Drive System, E-Carbon GN Composite Armor, with GN Verneirs, GN Field, Trans-Am system, Raiser system, Trans-Am burst system, Trans-Am Raiser, ...before continuing on Setsuna caught himself and realized none of what he just mentioned had been invented yet and Silverbolt would have no idea what he was talking about. ...heh heh, sorry about that ummm yes I can fly."

Solidstrike

The group scattered away with the time and Solidstrike was glad the matter did not hover above him like a blade any further. Maybe he did react to quickly... Perhaps he should have considered alternative treatments for the spy. but eventually he couldn't change what is past. His attention was caught by some waving movements and as he turned his head he saw Nightshade waving him over. Umbra was with her. Curious about what was going on now he set himself into motion and went over to them.

Corebeat

After what ever their plans were have been shattered Corebeat stood around rather useless. He kept himself busy by watching barricade and the smaller signature that was close by, that turned out to be an Insecticon. And the Insecticon got away. Would the Decepticons now come for him? Restless Corebeat kept watching around. The Autobot base was a magnet for the Decepticons and he felt unsafe. He saw Solidstrike walking away and ran after him.

"Solidstrike!"

After catching up to the Shadowcon Corebeat pulled at his arm to stop him and turn him around.

"Solly.. I want to go home..."

Corebeat said in a begging manner.

"I am not needed here, I don't think I ever was. I don't feel safe here with all these Decepticons around, I want to go back home."

Solidstrike

Despite his rather fast strides someone caught up to Solidstrike from behind and turned him around by pulling at his arm. Solidstrikes gaze fell on Corebeat. The only slightly smaller bot had the wish to return home. For a moment Solidstrike wondered why but as Corebeat mentioned Decepticons he understood. Corebeat was no warrior and after being marked as a traitor... It wouldn't be his best future prospect to get caught by Decepticons.. And now they might know that he's here.

Solidstrike looked over at Slicewing, wondering how he felt about it. Actually he was well strong enough to protect Corebeat, to protect this entire base and now everyone knew why. Though Slicewing felt always uncomfortable in battle even with him being quite a sight during a fight.

"You want home as well?"

Solidstrike asked Slicewing.

Slicewing

Watching the events unfold Slicewing has been quietly standing by until Solidstrike, ready to leave, eventually addressed him. His slow motions always reminded of his mass but his long rather ugly face covered his thoughtful facial expression.

"Yes, I do want to return home."

But then Slicewing fell quiet and tilted his head as if he was overthinking something. It still felt odd and unaccustomed that he could easily talk like that and had more memories to fall back on.

"But I will stay here with the other Primes. My services here might be required."

A slight nod accompanied Slicewings words showing that he fell this decision knowingly. The Primes have gathered for a reason, he was one of them and he had an obligation towards them. And if they needed his help he had to grant it.

Solidstrike

After Slicewing gave his answer Solidstrike nodded.

"Okay. When you change your mind or got things done here, Armorbullet is around... somewhere... He can also warp you back home."

He then turned towards Corebeat.

"I will send you home immediately. I think it isn't the worst thing having someone watching over Radiator. I want you in the command center when you arrive there."

After he gave Corebeat the final orders Solidstrike initialized a warp gate and kept it open for Corebeat to cross.

Nightshade

Nightshade waited for Solly to come over to where they were then she said as she looked at the both of them,

"I would like to know if the two of you are willing to do some spying...I want to find out what Galvatron is up to and we can slip onto the Nemesis cloaked...this may be dangerous so if either of you are not wanting to go with me I can understand."

Corebeat

Corebeat nodded after he received Solidstrikes instructions.

"Alright, thank you,"

he responded and waited until Solidstrike had fully established the warp gate. Somehow Corebeat hesitated to go through. Not because he was afraid of it but because he was afraid that Solidstrike would do something dangerous and might not return. What would happen to the Nightstalkers if something happened to Solidstrike? Would Warhead lead them then? Before going through the warp gate Corebeat looked at Solidstrike.

"Please watch out for yourself."

Then Corebeat went through without looking back. The subspace distortion fully swallowed the mech and sent him back to Montana.

Back to top Go down
Solidstrike
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Washington D.C.   Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:03 pm

Solidstrike

After Corebeat crossed the threshold and vanished in the warp gate Solidstrike waited until the passage was completed. he then closed the warp gate and continued the way towards Nightshade and Umbra. His face was thoughtful. Was Corebeat worried? Did he 'feel' something bad would happen? He usually wasn't all that sentimental. But Solidstrike shifted these thoughts aside and paid his full attention to Nightshade who quickly said what they were up to do.

"A spy mission? In response to the Decepticon spying I guess? Sounds reasonable. Danger? Isn't danger lurking behind every corner? I'd say let's do it."

Solidstrike was very convinced that they could make it. Slipping in, getting the information and slipping out without being noticed? Shouldn't be tough for a Shadowcon with warping and cloaking abilities. That, at least, was the theory.

Umbra

Umbra looks over at Solidstrike and waits for him to come over here after sending Corebeat home. She was not sure why Corebeat would get so nervous all of the sudden. After a bit, she simply shrugs the thought out of her mind then turns her attention back to Nightshade as she explains the mission. In response, she shrugs but a decant sized grin.

"Ah sure, why not. It is certainly better than sitting around and twiddling with our thumbs. Yes it would be dangerous..." She thought for a bit. "Since we are going to the Nemesis, it will require warping all of the way since 2 of us lack a flight mode."

She then opens a warp gate to head up there and leaves the warp gate open for her two siblings. Inside of the warp gate, she cloaks herself.

Nightshade

Nightshade looked at the both of them and noted their willingness to do this. She was about to lead the way but Umbra jumped ahead of her so she gave a bit of a shrug and a smirk then walked into the warp gate just as she cloaked.

Solidstrike

Umbras short words were heart freshening. When she opened a warp gate Solidstrike quickly gazed at Nightshade.

"Alright, how does optimus usually say? Roll Out."

Solidstrike then disappeared right in front of Nightshade. He cloaked and entered the warp gate.

Insecticons

As Bombshell dissapeared up the vent, he started laughing.

Bob suddenly shouted "DECEPTICONS FOREVER!" and slashed the blade across his throat. As crimson blood poured forth, he dropped to his knees, his life literally flowing over a name tag that read Bill. The engineer crumpled to the floor, blood pooling around him. The cerebro shell triggered it's self destruct, disintigrating into fine molecules to prevent anyone from reverse engineering it.

Bombshell emerged on the roof, still laughing.

"Poor Autobots. Oh, I hope they are traumatised by such a selfish act. AHAHAHAHAHA!"

He flew away from the base and opened a comm up to the Nemesis.

"Hey! Galvatron! Thought you'd like to hear a report on Autobot activities. Straight from their base. The Original Thirteen Primes are here. They're searching for the Requiem Blaster, and the Skyboom Shield. Also, you got a bunch of Shadowcons infiltrating the Nemesis now, spying on you. Don't say we Insecticons never do anything for you."

Perceptor

Percptor watched in horror as the human took his own life. He didn't know how to react. He looked around to see if anyone was watching. He had noticed the bug flying from the human and away. he backed away from the dead human in shock.

Dark Sumdac

Once Prima warped away with Nightwind, I heard someone yell 'Decepticons forever'. Sari and I rushed to the source of the voice, but it was already too late. It's things like this that really got me disgusted with both Autobots and Decepticons alike. This didn't need to happen. The Decepticons were mostly heartless monsters who seemed to kill just for the fun of it, and the Autobots couldn't be bothered to make security airtight to prevent something like this.

"What the heck was this for?! This base's security is worthless!"

"Just watch and see what I can do!"

Sari Sumdac

Why? Why did this person deserve to die? Oh how I hate all of this senseless death and destruction this war has caused! And no one seems to want to get off their afts and do something about Unicron taking over Earth for his new body, no matter how much they preach about doing so! I really wanted to swear to an extent that would put sailors to shame...but I wasn't about to give Sparky the impression that doing such a thing is an okay or acceptable thing to do. I had to set a good example for my little brother, after all. Of course, Barricade thought he was entitled to pipe up in response to Dark's outburst. Naturally, we was so wrong...

"Finally! I'm not the only one who sees holes in the security big enough for Devastator to lumber through!"

I angrily snapped back at the smart-mouthed Decepticon. I still remember getting a face-full of his doors several months ago!

"Shut it, Barricade! No one asked for your opinion, and if we did, we'd let Ironhide blast it out of you!"

"Neat trick. Now let me show you what I can do!"

Prowl

Prowl was about to lead Rodimus Ascendent to where they can get some refreshments and chat when Prowl heard someone scream "Decepticons Forever!" He then groaned about this and saw that Optimus is done with the Shadowcons. A short time later, he turns his attention back towards Rodimus Ascendent. "Well, I would love to listen to long story but apparently I have some important matters to attend to. Optimus is finished communicating with the Shadowcons. Perhaps you can check in with Optimus and find out what has been happening here."

After they depart their ways, Prowl heads in that direction and his pace quickens towards Dark and Sari, particularly when Dark screams in frustration that the Autobots' security is completely worthless. Right after Barricade expresses his opinion about the loopholes, Prowl stands there before Barricade, Sari, and Dark with a frustrated and stern form of body language. When he speaks to them, he clearly shows his frustration.

"I am quite aware that there are loopholes as of late in the security system." He turns his attention towards Sari and Dark.

"Everyone forgets on how many jobs I have in this base and security is one of them...that is until an Autobot security officier shows up and decides to take up the reins. I cannot do all 4 of my jobs at once. No one want to help to take care of matters when they notice something is wrong. Sounds like no one is taking the incitative anymore and they expect someone else will do it so, I never get a moment of peace. Calm down Sari, Even though Cade is a Decepticon, he does have a point. He was a security officer along with me before this war broke out."

He pauses a bit.

"I truly wish that someone would want to help me with the security system."

He then looks at all three of them for a bit before walking away with lots of frustration.

"Someone cleanup the human body fluids on the floor!!"

After a bit, he leans up against a wall of the entrance gazes towards the outside. While gazing towards the outdoor setting of Washington, D.C., his door-wings droop badly. He leans his side against the entrance while in deep thought. He had hoped to find Slicewing or Corebeat to see if they can help him fix the loopholes in the security system and rather quickly. However, he could not find Corebeat since he went home back to Montana due to the presence of the Decepticons. He is not sure if Slicewing would be able to help him with the security system since he is an engineer. For a bit, he wondered who else might be able to help him fix the security system. For awhile, he has wanted to fix the security system but he has been busy with other aspects of his place amongst the Autobots and never had time. While there, he lets out a loud moan and groan to show how frustrated he is.

Ironhide

After Umbras abrupt departure Ironhide was left alone with working on his weapon specification. His head rose and he looked around confused as he heard Prowl shouting. Prowl usually didn't shout, he was a calm and balanced bot... Normally. Something must be wrong. The Autobot warrior put the gun he was working on aside and lifted his weight to go and check it out. As he came out of his work shop and looked around he saw Dark, Sari and Barricade standing on one spot and Prowl was across the warehouse at the entrance. For some seconds Ironhide just looked at the situation and took it in before he walked a little further and saw the dead human on the ground which Prowl wanted to be cleaned up.

Ironhides gaze went back to Prowl, he grunted and then went away to get some tools to clean it up. Once he had disposed of the dead human body he went to Prowl.

"Sounds like you're a little overburdened right now. I am fully willing to give you a hand if you need help, 'bot."

Rodimus Ascendant

When Prowl decided to take a rain check on the refreshments and went to handle his duties, RA looked around and noticed a bit of a ruckus and some confusion going on. Since he had no idea what the sudden outburst was all about, he made his way over to Optimus Prime whom had just finished calling for Jazz in regards to some Insecticon bug.

"Pardon me Optimus.... Rodimus Ascendant reporting for duty sir."

Prowl

Prowl continues to gaze out towards Washington, D.C. and still feeling very frustrated with what has been going on as of late. He does not hear Ironhide thundering feet coming up behind him since he is still deep in thought. However, he eventually hears Ironhide speaking behind him. When he calls him 'bot', this causes him to glanced over his shoulder at Ironhide with a bewildered facial expression. After a bit, he calms down and speaks to him with a normal tone of voice but there is still hint of being overburdened as well as frustrated.

"Yes, I am a bit overburdened about this, Ironhide. Even though I still have my Autobot position as a strategist but I guess I have forgotten about my security officer tasks since we have moved to our new base. If you would like to help me, I very much appreciate it, Ironhide."

He heads back to where the command center and give Ironhide the hand signal to come on.

Perceptor

Perceptor looked up at the ventilation. what head he seen flying from the human? It looked like a bug. So he decided to check the ventilation. He started walking through the base with his head looking up. not realizing where he was going or who he was about to walk into. He never saw Overcast right in front of him and when he did see her it was already too late. he smacked right into her back! almost toppling them both.

Ironhide

As Prowl turned around and headed back Ironhide folowed, at first without saying anything. So he had heard right, Prowl was indeed overburdened.

"Despite our differences, I would be willing to help you out,"

Ironhide said with his usual calm rough voice while following Prowl. Prowl led him to the command center of the Autobot base. He hasn't spent much time here, most time he spent in his work shop tuning up weapon systems. The task of security wasn't fully new to him. He did this while under Megatrons command long before the war. Actually Ironhide and Prowl were old colleagues though prowl was rather the organizing part and Ironhide rather the executive part. While thinking about it they could actually perfect restore this kind of 'relationship', Ironhide wouldn't mind though he would have to knowingly submit to Prowl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Washington D.C.   

Back to top Go down

Washington D.C.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1