Admin

Character sheet
Name: Solidstrike
Faction: Shadowcon
Alternative Mode: Nissan GTR 2009

PostSubject: The Nemesis   Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:11 pm

Shockwave

Quote Originally Posted by The Queen View Post
"They are simply there to ensure nothing dangerous happens. You will not notice them."

She moved to the door and looked through at the corridor. She wouldn't fit upright. Not that that was a concern. She effortlessly moved down onto all four and started crawling through the corridor, easily keeping up with Shockwave. Her two guards moved alongside her, keeping watch at everything they passed.
"I notice everything...just keep them out of my way. My lab is not that big, and you are not that small so the room will be limited." Shockwave said as he led the way in and directed The Queen to take a seat on the specially designed table made for larger bots.

"I will first have to know more about your make-up to figure the proper way to alter things...so you will have to be patient while I study you first." He said as he prepped a scanning device to give her a complete scan to determine her physical make-up. As he prepped he was thinking of may ways he could use what he learns for his our use.

Novastorm

Quote Originally Posted by Acid Storm View Post
Acid turns towards Nova when he asks what is agitating him. "No, it is not the funky name calling that is bothering me, Nova. I am used to all of that." He gazes to see Astrotrain, Terradive, and Jetblade coming up to the Nemesis. From Astrotrain's moaning and groaning, he knows that he is carrying some heavy cargo. He gives the hand motion to come on and before he fully leaves the cargo bay, he looks back at his two brothers. "I am just going through some growing pains and hardships of being a leader. Nothing new." He lets out a sigh. "I also have a feeling that we are losing our unity as a trine but I hope that I am wrong."
"Why do you think that?" Nova said as he heard the last comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormfront View Post
Stormy watches Acid leave and he shakes his head. From what Acid said what is bothering him, he develops a slack jaw and stunned. He did not know what to say to him. After a bit, he then gazes over at Nova. "Nova, it has got me wondering why those two unfamiliar Autobots knew who we were but our trine's name got twisted somehow. 'Weathergirls'...how disgusting!! Do we even look like femmes? Sheesh!!!"
Nova looked over at Stormy when he said that those Autobots called them 'Weathergirls' and he gave a scoff and said, "They called us that??...how degrading!?"

Stormfront

"I know it is pathetic and degrading, Nova. But the way that one of them said made me think that they have seen us before but I have never seen them before. And I do not think that Acid has seen them either." Stormy pauses a bit. "It is almost like they have seen us in another time or alternative universe, but that would be ridiculous." He then looks over at Acid and wondering why he felt that they were losing their trine unity and feeling the hardships being the trine's head.

"Quiet before the Storm"
Impulsive mech + electricity = TROUBLE!
main account: Cascadia

The Queen

The Queen squeezed through the door and lay down on the table, curled up. Her tail draped down along the bottom edge of the tunnel on the floor. The two bodyguards took up a stance either side of the door.

She waited while Shockwave did his scans. Sure, he would have full data on her, and it was possible he could create some kind of biological weapon against them, but their physiology was new. Unique. It would take years to fully understand and turn into a weapon. By that time, the Predacons would have taken their rightful place. It was a gamble. But it was a worthwhile one.

Sunstorm

Sunstorm wanders through the corridors looking for something to do. As he wanders through the corridors, he passes by Shockwave's lab and saw some unusual beings inside of it. He just peeks in with a startled facial expression. By peeking in, he wandered what Shockwave was up to now and possibly picking up a new hobby. Before any of the new beings could catch sight of him, he walked off while thinking out loud. "Shockwave needs to stop playing Primus but I doubt that he would listen."

"You mess with the fire, you get burnt."

Novastorm

"I know it is pathetic and degrading, Nova. But the way that one of them said made me think that they have seen us before but I have never seen them before. And I do not think that Acid has seen them either." Stormy pauses a bit. "It is almost like they have seen us in another time or alternative universe, but that would be ridiculous." He then looks over at Acid and wondering why he felt that they were losing their trine unity and feeling the hardships being the trine's head.
"I wouldn't know...I was in stasis...so if they knew you two then I would guess they saw you in the past sometime while I was in stasis..." Nova said as he heard what Stormy said.

"Other than that I am at a loss to how they would know you..."

Shockwave

Quote Originally Posted by The Queen View Post
The Queen squeezed through the door and lay down on the table, curled up. Her tail draped down along the bottom edge of the tunnel on the floor. The two bodyguards took up a stance either side of the door.

She waited while Shockwave did his scans. Sure, he would have full data on her, and it was possible he could create some kind of biological weapon against them, but their physiology was new. Unique. It would take years to fully understand and turn into a weapon. By that time, the Predacons would have taken their rightful place. It was a gamble. But it was a worthwhile one.
As Shockwave was studying the Queen's unique make-up he was taking mental notes of various new things that could be used on other experiments he may do in the future, but for now he was just more interested and seeing how this creatures body make-up can handle an alteration with Cybertronian technology.

"I can alter your body to have adapted armor to suit interactions with other Cybertronians that may and probably will happen... there is a gene sequence in your DNA that just needs a tweaking to allow all kinds of animals to be hatched..."

Quote Originally Posted by Sunstorm View Post
Sunstorm wanders through the corridors looking for something to do. As he wanders through the corridors, he passes by Shockwave's lab and saw some unusual beings inside of it. He just peeks in with a startled facial expression. By peeking in, he wandered what Shockwave was up to now and possibly picking up a new hobby. Before any of the new beings could catch sight of him, he walked off while thinking out loud. "Shockwave needs to stop playing Primus but I doubt that he would listen."
As he was working his internal sensors picked up the higher radiation levels that came close to the lab and he glanced up as he realized Sunstorm had come close to the lab but walked off before being noticed. He then turned back and went back to work.

Acid Storm

Quote Originally Posted by Novastorm View Post
"Why do you think that?" Nova said as he heard the last comment.

Nova looked over at Stormy when he said that those Autobots called them 'Weathergirls' and he gave a scoff and said, "They called us that??...how degrading!?"
Acid turns towards Stormy when he mentioned what his opponent called them. He did not know what to think about that one...he shakes his head in disbelief. Meanwhile he hears Nova's question about his last statement as well showing his disgust towards the weird mocking nickname. He also hear what Stormy says about the two unfamiliar opponents before Nova pipes back in. In response, he crosses his arms.

"Are you trying to suggest that they time-traveled, Stormy? It is possible but only in theory." He turns to Nova. "The only possible way that they have seen either Stormy or me in the past is from one of the battles that we were involved with or..." He pauses a bit. "...from his arena match that turned into a disaster. Beyond that, we have been hiding amongst the rest of the seekers." He pauses a bit and paces a bit in the cargo area. "We do not know if they recognized you as well. If they did, then that would mean that Stormy is..." He stops his pacing and looks back over his shoulders at his brothers. "possibly on the right track but hard to say." He fully turns around to face them. "But I agree with both you...that nickname was terrible. As for my feeling about this trine and its unity failing, it is just a thought in my processor. I just hope it is nothing more than just a terrible thought. For now, I will see if there is anything to do."

He heads out of the cargo bay and towards Shockwave's lab. As he walks by, he could see what Shockwave is up to along with three visitors.

"Taking up a new hobby there, Shockwave?"

He studies what Shockwave is doing.

"Would you like some help? If so, what is the task?"

Last edited by Cascadia; 11-24-2011 at 11:29 AM.

"Well fought is better than well known"

In Today's weather Forecast: Potential chance of Acid Rain.

The Queen

"My armour is more than capable as it is. You will work on what we agreed, nothing else."

She looked at Shockwave with her eyeless face. There was the barest hint of a threat in her voice. If he was going to violate her body, performing alterations they did not agree on, she would destroy this entire lab.

As Acid approached, the two guards on either side of the door moved to block the entrance. They were both in robot mode, their insectoid legs twitching on their backs.

"You may not enter without authorisation."

The burly mechs crossed their arms, staring Acid down.

Shockwave

Shockwave looked at the Queen and heard the mild idle threat but was not phased by it. He then looked up and saw Acid by the door and the two guards blocking the way and he said, "Let him in, he assists me."

He then looked back at the Queen and said, "Fine, but I will need the help of my assistant Acid Storm for this task."

Acid Storm

Acid looks up at the two bodyguard and his optics meet with theirs. Their actions do not phase him at all. He then speaks to them in a calm voice that is non-threatening. "I am a biochemist and Shockwave's assistant."

The Queen

The Queen looked at the guards.

"Let him in."

The two guards lowered their arms and stepped aside, resuming their guard stance either side of the door.

Acid Storm

Once the two bodyguards let him in, Acid walks on into the lab in a non-threatening manner to show that he means no harm to the three visitors. It came apparent that they came to request that Shockwave does a task for them. He only heard a very small bit between Shockwave and the large visitor that sounded like a femme. As he briefly gaze towards her, he could tell that he has never seen a being quite like her. He then turns towards Shockwave and he does not mind that the Queen hears him and replies if she wants to.

"I heard a little bit of the conversation when I was walking by the lab. But I hope that either you or our guest fully tell me what the task is so that I can help you out."

Astrotrain

Once we were all inside the cargo hold, and Predaking was taken off me, I transformed into my robot mode. I'm not a medic, so someone else can fragging deal with the combiner. I decided to go and find something to drink. Something strong, preferably high-grade energon.

Stormfront

Stormy heard Acid mention the disastrous arena match. He let an audible moan and groan while face palming himself and shaking his head side to side. "Ugh...why did you have even mention that, Acid!? You are quite aware that I did not want that arena match mentioned ever again!!" He takes his hand away from his face and gazes at Acid as he exits the cargo bay before letting out a sigh. "That Acid...I still get a distant feeling that something is bothering him." He gazes back at Nova and Slipstream just as Astrotrain comes back with Predaking. "Well, is there anything that either of you want to do while my self-repair systems go to work? Or do you want to stay in here with an offline combiner?"

"Quiet before the Storm"

Shockwave

Once the two bodyguards let him in, Acid walks on into the lab in a non-threatening manner to show that he means no harm to the three visitors. It came apparent that they came to request that Shockwave does a task for them. He only heard a very small bit between Shockwave and the large visitor that sounded like a femme. As he briefly gaze towards her, he could tell that he has never seen a being quite like her. He then turns towards Shockwave and he does not mind that the Queen hears him and replies if she wants to.

"I heard a little bit of the conversation when I was walking by the lab. But I hope that either you or our guest fully tell me what the task is so that I can help you out."
"This creature here calls herself the Queen and she has asked me to work at altering her make up so she can hatch a variation of techno-organic creatures....probably adaptations of some of the organic creatures found on Earth. I have never seen a techno-organic creature before, and most Cybertronians that were on cybertron before coming to this region of the universe have never seen organic beings or the variety of life forms that have been seen on Earth until now...if you have an idea on how to proceed with this I will listen, and if you know the biological make-up of some of the organic creatures down on that planet it may help in determining how to proceed." Shockwave said as he looked up at Acid who he knew had an inquisitive mind and a quick observers optics towards things around him even though he was often very quiet and stayed out of a lot of the fights.

Acid Storm

Acid listens intently to Shockwave's explanation about the task at end with the Queeen. After a bit, the young seeker gazes at the Queen with his quick observer's optics and he remains quiet while studying her with optics. Eventually, he turns his attenntion back to Shockwave. He finally speaks and replies back to him.

"Do you have a sample of the Queen's genetic make-up, Shockwave? In this way, I can see her CNA and DNA and see which one I ought to alter. If you do not have a sample, hopefully she will allow me to obtain a sample. Once I have a sample, I will know how to proceed with this task."

Last edited by Cascadia; 11-25-2011 at 07:19 PM.

Slipstream

Stormy heard Acid mention the disastrous arena match. He let an audible moan and groan while face palming himself and shaking his head side to side. "Ugh...why did you have even mention that, Acid!? You are quite aware that I did not want that arena match mentioned ever again!!" He takes his hand away from his face and gazes at Acid as he exits the cargo bay before letting out a sigh. "That Acid...I still get a distant feeling that something is bothering him." He gazes back at Nova and Slipstream just as Astrotrain comes back with Predaking. "Well, is there anything that either of you want to do while my self-repair systems go to work? Or do you want to stay in here with an offline combiner?"
Slipstream had gone back to the Nemesis not to far behind the others and when she went up to them she was quiet as she listened to them talk. She then saw Acid walk off and then Stormy asked about something to do and she said, "It's not like there is a lot to do on this gloomy ship...and I'm sure not wanting to hang near that old creepy combiner there, so maybe we can just go get something to eat or something..."

Novastorm

Nova looked over at Stormy and Slipstream and said, "You two can go and have your fun...I'm going to go to my quarters...I'm not much for socializing right now." Nova said as he looked at the both of them.

Shockwave

Acid listens intently to Shockwave's explanation about the task at end with the Queeen. After a bit, the young seeker gazes at the Queen with his quick observer's optics and he remains quiet while studying her with optics. Eventually, he turns his attenntion back to Shockwave. He finally speaks and replies back to him.

"Do you have a sample of the Queen's genetic make-up, Shockwave? In this way, I can see her CNA and DNA and see which one I ought to alter. If you do not have a sample, hopefully she will allow me to obtain a sample. Once I have a sample, I will know how to proceed with this task."
"I have scan samples but I do not have any physical samples yet." Shockwave said to Acid then turned to the Queen and said, "I will need a sample of your blood ...if that is what you call it to determine your DNA and CNA structure." Shockwave said to her

Stormfront

Stormy heard what Slipstream said in reply to his question. After a bit, he gazes in Nova's direction to see if he wants to join them. He kind of expected his response but he hoped that he will join them.

"Oh ok...if you say so. I guess I will catch you later then, Nova."

He then leaves the cargo area with some heavy thoughts in his mind. For awhile now, he has never seen Acid seem so distant and putting himself away from his own brothers. He knows that Acid can be quiet but that was different. Also, he hoped that he could chat with his brother and help him out a bit but he pushed the thought out of his mind. After a bit, he gazes back at Slipstream and Nova.

"Slipstream, maybe we can go to my quarters. I believe I have some food in there."

He guides Slipstream to his quarters. When he reaches the door, he punches in the code so that the two of them can gain access.

"Quiet before the Storm"

Acid Storm

Quote Originally Posted by Shockwave View Post
"I have scan samples but I do not have any physical samples yet." Shockwave said to Acid then turned to the Queen and said, "I will need a sample of your blood ...if that is what you call it to determine your DNA and CNA structure." Shockwave said to her

"While scan samples can help in some biological aspects such as the individual's abilities. But I can't fully alter either the CNA or DNA with the scan samples." Acid waits there on a lab stool while looking at the scan samples and waiting for the possible physical samples. While looking at the scan samples, he writes a few notes.

The Queen

The Queen flexed the middle finger of her right hand and drew it across her left palm. She held her left hand out, squeezing. What looked like Energon, but with a red tint slowly dripped from her hand for collection.

Shockwave

Shockwave watched as the Queen cut herself to allow for a sample. He picked up a special slide and allowed some of the unique looking blood drop onto the slide and he turned to Acid and said, "Here is your sample..." He said then handed it over to him and stood watch to see what he could determine from it.

Acid Storm

Acid swivels around on the lab stool when he heard that Shockwave has the blood sample. He pulls out the necessary equipment that would allow him to study the sample fully and determine how to proceed. The special slide is carefully placed underneath what the humans would call an electron microscope. He gazes at the sample to see which would be the CNA, which is common in Cybertronians. Even he has it despite how his creation was came about. And what would be the DNA, which is what he has not seen up close. As he gazes at it under the electron microscope under its lowest setting but able to see that there is definitely two types of genetic material in there but it was hard to determine which was which at this point in time. He looks over at his notes to place some information down before he goes back to the electron microscope and increases its magnification up to the next notch. Even though the other stuff in the physical sample was fascinating but he is more interested in what he needs to do for this task. "Hmmm..." He then increases it even more and he is becoming to see the genetic material in the physical sample. By looking at how things are, he could see how complicated this will be. He could tell which is the CNA and which would possibly be the DNA. After a bit, he swivels on his stool, so that he can turn towards Shockwave.

"I am not at the highest magnification yet but I can tell that task is going to be difficult but it is still doable."

He then goes to the highest magnification and he got the full view of the CNA and the DNA. They have similar structures but the bases were vastly different. However, they were compatible with each other in her case. He draws the structures and what he sees in the electron microscope while he waits for Shockwave to approach him.

"I think that I will have to alter both the CNA and DNA so that they remain compatible so that she can hatch animals that are suitable for this planet."

When Shockwave is near him, he points at the structure of CNA with a pen. "The DNA is relatively similar to ours in terms of structure but with a different chemical composition. In the Queen's case, the two types of genetic makeup have become compatible with one another and act as one."

He pauses a bit.

"The two forms are directly intertwined with one another. So, one cannot act separately from the other one. So they will both have to be altered. Any questions, Shockwave?"

Soundwave

When Soundwave entered the Nemesis he transformed back into robot mode and had Lazerbeak on his shoulder as he went directly to the bridge to find Galvatron. As he entered he saw Galvatron talking with another mech that looked as old as the ones Lazerbeak recorded back in DC. He then said, "Lord Galvatron I have some information on the Autobots you might want to see."

Galvatron2

Galvatron turned and looked when Soundwave entered he said, "Soundwave...what is it you have for me?"

He then watched as Soundwave approached and loaded in the recorded files Lazerbeak gave him and as he was showing he said, "I had Lazerbeak spy on the Autobots to see what they were up to and it appears they have more with them. I have not seen these bots before but they appear to be very old and I heard one be called Prima...I also saw some of the Shadowcons there..."

Galvatron looked at the recording and as he saw who was gathered he looked over at Liege who was also looking. He then said to Liege, "These are the other members of the 13 are they not?"

liege looked quietly at the images before him then said, "They are."

Novastorm

Nova left Stormy and Slipstream and was gonna head to his quarters when he spotted Soundwave heading to the bridge. He never saw him due to his dark armor and he watched as he went around a corner and he quietly followed to see what he was up to. He stopped outside the bridge's opening and stood in the shadows listening as they spoke.

Liege Maximo

Liege was looking at the images on the screen and saw Prima, Alpha Trion, Nexus Prime, Animus Prime, and Solus Prime and the thought of seeing them still alive. He then said to Galvatron, "I require your assistance, there is something I need to locate." He said then looked over at him.

"It is a weapon that once belonged to The Fallen but was since hidden...it is called the Requiem Blaster. With it I can destroy the other members of the 13."

Novastorm

Nova listened to what was said and as he heard Liege mention a weapon called the Requiem Blaster it caught his attention, but he found if he stayed any longer it would mean trouble so he headed off to his quarters and locked his door and laid down on his berth as he thought of all of what he heard and what it could mean.

Slipstream

Stormy heard what Slipstream said in reply to his question. After a bit, he gazes in Nova's direction to see if he wants to join them. He kind of expected his response but he hoped that he will join them.

"Oh ok...if you say so. I guess I will catch you later then, Nova."

He then leaves the cargo area with some heavy thoughts in his mind. For awhile now, he has never seen Acid seem so distant and putting himself away from his own brothers. He knows that Acid can be quiet but that was different. Also, he hoped that he could chat with his brother and help him out a bit but he pushed the thought out of his mind. After a bit, he gazes back at Slipstream and Nova.

"Slipstream, maybe we can go to my quarters. I believe I have some food in there."

He guides Slipstream to his quarters. When he reaches the door, he punches in the code so that the two of them can gain access.
Slipstream followed Stormy to his quarters and waited for him to open the door so they could enter. When the door was opened she went inside and looked back at him.

Stormfront

When Stormy entered his quarters, he flicked on the lights and closed the door. The room is pretty simple in design with a berth, a personal console, a few chairs, and a few cabinets, one of them having the food. Two doors down, he could slightly hear someone prop down on their berth who he figures ought to be Nova. He figured that he is probably going to chill a bit. As he walks further into his quarters, he locates his food that he has hidden in here. He sits on his berth and gazes up at Slipstream and holding out some food for her after he took a bit for himself. "You can sit down if you would like to."

"Quiet before the Storm"

Shockwave

Acid swivels around on the lab stool when he heard that Shockwave has the blood sample. He pulls out the necessary equipment that would allow him to study the sample fully and determine how to proceed. The special slide is carefully placed underneath what the humans would call an electron microscope. He gazes at the sample to see which would be the CNA, which is common in Cybertronians. Even he has it despite how his creation was came about. And what would be the DNA, which is what he has not seen up close. As he gazes at it under the electron microscope under its lowest setting but able to see that there is definitely two types of genetic material in there but it was hard to determine which was which at this point in time. He looks over at his notes to place some information down before he goes back to the electron microscope and increases its magnification up to the next notch. Even though the other stuff in the physical sample was fascinating but he is more interested in what he needs to do for this task. "Hmmm..." He then increases it even more and he is becoming to see the genetic material in the physical sample. By looking at how things are, he could see how complicated this will be. He could tell which is the CNA and which would possibly be the DNA. After a bit, he swivels on his stool, so that he can turn towards Shockwave.

"I am not at the highest magnification yet but I can tell that task is going to be difficult but it is still doable."

He then goes to the highest magnification and he got the full view of the CNA and the DNA. They have similar structures but the bases were vastly different. However, they were compatible with each other in her case. He draws the structures and what he sees in the electron microscope while he waits for Shockwave to approach him.

"I think that I will have to alter both the CNA and DNA so that they remain compatible so that she can hatch animals that are suitable for this planet."

When Shockwave is near him, he points at the structure of CNA with a pen. "The DNA is relatively similar to ours in terms of structure but with a different chemical composition. In the Queen's case, the two types of genetic makeup have become compatible with one another and act as one."

He pauses a bit.

"The two forms are directly intertwined with one another. So, one cannot act separately from the other one. So they will both have to be altered. Any questions, Shockwave?"
"Then we will have to find a way to alter the DNA make up so that it accepts alternate forms of of hatchlings...this is not something I have done before, but I know it can be done. If you put a mutated gene in that can alter the coding to create a new form then she should be able to choice at will the types of hatchling's she wants." Shockwave said as he watched Acid.

The Queen

The Queen let out a soft garggling click. The cut on her hand sealed up quickly, leaving no trace.

"My children will choose their own forms. That choice is a gift I impart upon them."

Acid Storm

Acid looks at Shockwave as he gave a suggestion about inserting a mutated gene into the Queen. This got him thinking if it would actually work in this case. He remains in deep thought as he looks through the electron microscope. Right now, it seemed like he is pushing his developed skills to their limit. In his mind, he knows that there is potential that things could possibly work out but also, there is a possibility that they will not. With these things in mind, he feels that this task which was for Shockwave, now has been placed in his lap.

"Shockwave, it is possible to do that even though it has never been done before, like you said. It is just a matter if her CNA and DNA will accept the mutated genes as well as they would replicate as if it is a normal gene and it does not fully get out of control. If we insert The mutated gene in the right place, it should not affect her. Its only purpose as you said would be that the hatchings can pick their lifeforms at will and be able to hatch them. The best place to insert the mutated genes would probably be in where she would reproduce these hatchings in her body."

In the background, he could hear that the Queen mention that she wants the hatchings to be able to choose their own lifeforms. This piece of information made things a tad harder to do with the DNA and CNA alternation. But it is still doable by all means.

He pauses a bit while trying to figure out how to do this. After a bit, he immediately to work on one of the cells that he inserts into a petri dish so that he can alter the DNA and CNA by using the smallest instruments. Over the yorns, he has developed a very steady hand for these kinds of tasks. With extreme carefulness, he begins to alter the DNA and CNA in the sample before inserting the small bit of genetic makeup back into the cell to see if it would replicate like he saw earlier. Things are looking very good so far with the two forms of genetic material plus the mutated genes. When everything looks good, he pulls out a large syringe and a very sharp needle out of the lab drawer. He looks back at everyone present.

"It was a lot of work but the sample in the petri dish is fully altered. The mutated genes should do the trick that you wanted it to do. The hatchings would be able to pick their lifeforms at will and your body should be able to compensate for it. But also the hatching's life form would take its full when it exits your body and it can adapt to its natural environment that it finds itself in."

Shockwave

Shockwave watched and listed to what was said and as he listened to the last comment Acid made he gave a nod to let him know to proceed and complete the process.

Acid Storm

Acid gazes over at the Queen, her bodyguards along with Shockwave. He nods before gently placing the petri dish onto the counter before inserting the sharp needle and syringe into the petri dish to collect the altered DNA and CNA as well as the cell that they are placed in. Once the altered genetics are in the needle, he looks at the solution in the needle and lightly taps it to make sure there are no air bubbles in it. After a quick bit, he is satisfied with the solution then carefully and casually walks up to the Queen with the needle in hand. He gently places a hand against the Queen and inserts the sharp needle into the thick tough armor. When it is in there, he pushes the solution into her body before pulling the needle out. He then quickly backs away from the Queen and towards Shockwave as he watches her intently to see how she reacts to things.

The Queen

The Queen watched Acid approach her and inject her. She stayed on the bench as the new formula started bonding to her.

She started feeling slightly queasy. Her armour started bulging in places before settling back down, her tail started having spasms, knocking over some equipment as she got up on all fours, letting out a slight screech. Her bodyguards moved forwards, stopped by a raise of her hand.

"STOP! Pain is neccesary for a stronger species. We will fight any and all trials against us."

She curled her back slightly, spitting out some of her energon blood on the floor. It started to burn into the deck, showing some acidic qualities that was not present in the sample she had given Acid.

Letting out a long growl, she settling into an upright sitting position, her arms and legs curled around her front. A section of her lower abdomen opened, lowering a tube to the berth, shielded by her limbs. Slowly, an egg came down and was deposited, a sticky residue keeping the egg in place and upright. The tube folded back inside and her abdomen closed, leaving no trace it ever existed.

The Queen carefully placed a hand across the top of the egg, looking down at it, feeling the life inside.

"My child, the first of the new Predacons. You have the genetic memory, you know what exists. Choose yourself, come into this world, and be proud of who you are."

Draft Spur

Resting under the protection of the Queens' limbs the egg laid and some movement inside of it was visible. A comparable small creature was coiling up and curling inside of the egg bumping out some of its shell. After some time it calmed down again almost as if its inhabitant laid down to sleep but the sound of the Queens' voice reactivated it again, encouraged the lifeform inside to make its way to the outside-world. Something hard started scratching against the inside of the eggs' shell.

It felt like waking up from a coma. Information flooded the neuro-processing center and could properly be dealt with. Genetic knowledge was something fine. Draft Spur knew what world awaited him outside of the egg and he knew that he wouldn't be able to stay in here for ever. Though some pre-installed protocols - or instincts - told him that it was so much safer in here. The outside world was cruel and he would have to fight for survival... But at least then he got the chance. Staying in here would mean suffer everything without having the chance to either fight or run away. Besides.. The posture he was in started to become uncomfortable since he was still growing to his full size and the egg started becoming too small to accommodate him. The end of every of his limbs was equipped with the perfect tools to hammer against obstacle, such as egg shells. The Predacon eggshells were hard and tough, of course, they had to protect the growing creature from anything that could endanger its maturation process. Draft Spur fought against what had protected him long enough to mature, it was time to break free.

The first of his rear hoof broke through the shell. Once the cracks enlarged and ran over further parts of the egg the second rear hoof made its way outside as well. Soon after the structure off the shell was weakened enough and Draft Spur could use the force of his entire body uncurling suddenly to make the shell exploding away from him. He ended up lying on the side, facing the Queen, still covered in the liquids that kept him alive and warm. His flanks rised and sank in the rhythm he was breathing. It was mostly a carbon dioxide atmosphere, only little oxygen, his breathing imitators needed a little time to convert. Hatching was an exhausting business. While recovering Draft Spurs ears already turned, sensing every little sound. The Queen was almost completely silend, but the others standing in the room made noises, servo motors, generators, pumps... Everything made noises. Draft Spur could even hear the processors working in a Cybertronian head.

After some time Draft Spur swung his legs, at first it looked as if his limbs spasmed but then it became clear that Draft Spur was able to move his body parts very quickly. With the help of the weight of his head he swung his entire body onto his four legs carefully watching out not to slip on the liquids of his own egg. Now, standing sideways in front of the Queen it became visible that his genetic structure had a slight flaw. His right cheek wasn't covered with skin and his teeth were visible grinding on each other as he chew. A part of his right shoulder looked pyic as well. His long head went upwards looking at the queen out of two large eyes sideways installed into his skull. With only a slight turn of his head Draft Spur could see Shockwave, Acid Storm and the two guards near the door. The advantage of the way his eyes worked was a 340 degree all-around panorama view. The disadvantage: 2D-vision and a tough time guessing distances.

Draft Spur looked around, as curious as a horse could be, his ears still swinging around adjusting themselves towards each and every ever so tiny noise. Stretching his jaws he already started feeling comfortable after finally finding his way into this world. He stayed close to the Queen because he knew, she would be there for him.

The Queen

The Queen let her child break free, keepign her distance, but still shielding him from the others. After all, hatching was the first test. It prepared them for the world beyond, taught them determination, the will to succeed. As the creature came free and got his bearings, the Queen looked over him, making sure he was ok.

As he stood, she leaned over, placing a finger to the areas that were not perfectly covered by skin, inspecting them.

"Welcome, my child. You have taken the first step. The first of many."

The Queen kept a protective arm near him as she scooped up the remains of the egg and destroyed it so the others wouldn't be able to analyse the remains.

She looked back at Shockwave and Acid.

"His outer skin is incomplete. Explain yourselves."

Acid Storm

Acid stands beside Shockwave and watch things unfold involving the Queen and her new creation. He thinks long and deep about this situation with his quick observer's optics and inquisitive mind. When the Queen demands that he and Shockwave explain themselves, he is not phased by her.

"There were so many variables that could have affected the outcome of this task. For one, it has never been done before...alternating both CNA and DNA. So there is always potential for unforeseen side-effects to occur. A possible one is what you just saw when it was done as quickly after I inserted the mutated gene into you. Also, for my understanding, you wanted the offspring to decide what lifeform for it to take on when it hatches out of an egg. In this case, your first-born took on a mammal which is not normally born out of eggs like in this case. So, his development due to the process was possibly one of the potential side-effects."

Shockwave

Shockwave watched as The Queen laid her first egg and he watched as the creature that came out of it and he gave a disgusted look at the deformities. He then listened to what she said and then to what Acid said and he said, "The deformities to your first born is of your own doing, we only altered the DNA to allow for multiple kinds of forms to be taken. You will have to control the creation process on your own."

The Queen

The Queen listened.

"Clearly you do not understand. That explains it. You do not see us as Transformers, merely as beasts. You are trying to alter CNA and DNA, as if they are two different things. It is one thing. A new element. We are done here. We Predacons can finish this off ourselves."

She looked down at her newest child.

"Come. We are going home. What is your name?"

Draft Spur

It was quiet and only the sounds of the mechs around him had the humming and hissing noises coming from their mechanical parts so as the first word was spoken, from the Queen looming overhead of Draft Spur, he winced and prepared for the first fight or flight of his life. The words thundered through his audio channels but he quickly realized that the spoken word was no threat and so Draft Spur relaxed as quickly as he got scared. He listened to the discussion going on and allowed and enjoyed the physical contact to the Queen. Eventually he was invited to go 'home' and once again Draft Spur looked around. This wasn't home? Then a question... What was his name?

The long head went upwards and pointed at the Queens face, which was pretty high, as he looked at her. Some seconds passed by without him answering... He had to think. About how to call himself or how to use his vocoder.

"My name is Draft Spur,"

he eventually answered. The horse mouth didn't move while speaking, it sounded as if his voice came from out of his neck. Draft Spur lowered his head again since it was exhausting to hold it up for a longer time. Then shook his head, shaking his entire crest as well in hope to loosen up the mane that was still sticky from the liquids as well as the tail. How ever, he was all-time ready to go or do how ever he was supposed to.

The Queen

"Come Draft Spur. Let us return. I will carry you back to Earth."

The Queen started making her way towards the cargo bay where the Predacons that carried her up were waiting.

Draft Spur

Silently, as it was his way, Draft Spur followed the Queen, always monitoring his surroundings with his eyes and ears. Each hoof made a clocking noise when it was set on the ground so it was always audible where he was and how fast he was going as he followed the Queen to the cargo bay. While following her Draft Spur thought about the world. Was it really the way he knew it? How the knowledge embedded in his genetics said it was? Or was it completely different? What should he expect? What would be his function? Draft Spur inhaled deeply once and allowed the air - if you want to call it air - to went through his nostrils, what always happened when he was in deep thought.

Acid Storm

Acid is not phased by the Queen's presumptions about him and Shockwave. He wanted to say something back at the Queen about her presumptions but both she and the new creation left the lab. After a bit, he turns his attention to Shockwave before he goes to clean up the acidic mess left by the Queen. While cleaning it up, he remains in deep thought about so many different things...about what he did and his discussion with his brothers. Were they really losing their unity and if so how could they regain it? After a bit, he looks up at Shockwave with a neutral facial expression but there are some indications that things were bothering him, which Shockwave would be able to recognize after being around each other for so long. He was not sure what to do right now. But he does not say anything to Shockwave except lets out a deep sigh.

Galvatron2

Quote Originally Posted by Liege Maximo View Post
Liege was looking at the images on the screen and saw Prima, Alpha Trion, Nexus Prime, Animus Prime, and Solus Prime and the thought of seeing them still alive. He then said to Galvatron, "I require your assistance, there is something I need to locate." He said then looked over at him.

"It is a weapon that once belonged to The Fallen but was since hidden...it is called the Requiem Blaster. With it I can destroy the other members of the 13."
Galvatron listened to what Liege said about the Requiem Blaster and at the mere mention of it he thought it was just a myth like so many other things about the 13 but with Liege here before him he knew his words spoke truth about the weapon. He had many thoughts run through his processor and none of them included Liege but he wasn't about to try and cause a problem with him before the mightly weapon could be in hand so he just said, "And where might we start looking for this blaster?"

Liege Maximo

Liege looked over at Galvatron and he could see greed in his optics and he said, "Do not play coy with me Galvatron...and do not try to deceive me or it will be the last thing you do."

Stormfront

Stormy sat on his berth in his personal quarters and in deep thought after . He truly wondered when they will get the chance to go after Galvatron. As he thinks about it, there have been multiple reminders that they will get a chance soon but how soon…exactly. To him, Shockwave keeps telling them that they will but he has not given them the plan on how to proceed. He truly wonders if they are considered to be Shockwave’s drones to do his bidding when he wants them to. After a bit, he gazes over at his personal console and walks over to it. Once he sits down, he promptly logs in and to keep himself busy, he begins to hack Shockwave’s files. He quietly speaks to himself.

“Shockwave, you need to do better than this to keep your files secured considering that Acid knows how to hack as well.”

As he is looking at the files, he locates the recent file. “Now what is this?” He proceeds to open it while punching in code sequences to prevent the process that would alert Shockwave. As he reads the information intensely, he develops a sinking feeling. “Oh no…the plans to go after Galvatron has been officially…scrapped?”

He leans over his desk and puts a hand on his forehead while trying to figure out what to do. While sitting there, he could not believe that the plans have been scrapped. Have all three of them been lied to? Or have the plans been further delayed? Who was he going to alert…Alert, Nova or both? He knows for certain that his brothers would react to this news in different ways but they are entitled to be allowed to know this. After a short of bit of time passes by, he sends a comm to Acid.

“Acid, it is Stormy; can you come to my personal quarters?” He pauses a bit while looking at the screen and information before continuing. “There is something that I think you ought to look at…I need your personal opinion.”

Acid remained in his personal quarters after the fight on Diego Garcia, which frustrated him to no end. Their first mission together turned to be a royal mess. Going into the situation, he was worried about Nova, who lacked the training that he and Stormy have had while they were on Cybertron. It is true that Nova displayed some natural fighting instincts but it got Acid wondering what his brother would have been like if he had training along with his brothers. It is true that his skills would have been more refined but it also meant that it would also meant that Nova would have been a royal processor-ache for six million years. But also, he wonders if Nova could become more dangerous with his abilities if he got trained. He thought that perhaps that he and Stormy could possibly help him refine his skills in him. Maybe he could approach him about the idea or Nova could come to them if he wants it. But if they train him there is always the potential that one of them could get hurt from Nova’s abilities, which would not be good. There are also the drones that he could re-program for him but he knows that Nova hates drones with a passion.

But right now, he is just happy to have his brother back but unfortunately, they have to continue to hide due to that Galvatron is still onboard the Nemesis, which continues to frustrate him. Here is the Cybertronian that they need to go after and he does not dare to show his face to. He is the one that broke the Catch-22 situation by getting his brother out of his stasis out. In his mind, he is aware that eventually Galvatron might figure it out even though he has not shown it. He did not want to put Nova into a hiding situation but he felt that it was the best situation since he needs him. While he is thinking about things, his comm goes off. Unconsciously, he proceeds to activate it to listen to the message. When he hears that Stormy wants to meet him in his personal quarters, he wondered why and waits for the reason. Right after he gets it, he develops a bewildered facial expression since it did not give him much information plus he wondered what his youngest brother wants him to look at.

“This better be good, Stormy…I will be there soon.”

He deactivates his comm and proceeds to exit his own quarter s casually. Out of the door, he looks in the corridor to see that no one is around. He closes his quarters’ door and head towards Stormy’s personal quarters. Along the way, he thought about seeing if Nova would like to find out about Stormy’s find if he is truly in there. After a bit, he shakes his head no before knocking on the next door.

In the room, Stormy hears the knock and hoists himself up before heading towards the door. He pushes a button to open the door to let his brother in. Once Acid is in, he closes the door.

“So what do you have me look at, Stormy?” Stormy then leads his brother towards his console. He looks back at his oldest brother. “I do not think any of us would like this but I will show you it.” He allows his brother to sit in his seat.

Acid looks at the screen without reading anything quite yet. He looks over his shoulder at his youngest brother, who illuminates the screen back up. This causes Acid to begin reading the information, which causes him to develop a bewildered facial expression as he looks back at Stormy.

“I hope that you put some high secure measures in place when you started this process.”

Stormy has his arms crossed over his chest as he gazes at his oldest brother. “You know me, Acid. I have them in place but be aware that they do not last a long time." He uncrosses his arms and walks a few steps to be on the side of his brother. “I should know since I developed the program in the first place. Anyhow, have you read the entire file and analyzed it, bro?”

Acid glances over at his brother and nods. “I have read it but I cannot believe that plan to go after Galvatron has been scrapped. There is not much information here to why Shockwave decided to change his plans on us. By looking at the time-stamp, this was typed up while we were on Earth and I was getting my alkaline bath in Kenya. But this does not make sense.”

Stormy looks at the information again before turning his attention back to his oldest brother. “What do you think we should do, Acid?”

“Someone will need to tell Nova about this.” Acid replies back at him.

Stormy closes out the secured protocols and shuts down his console while listening to his brother. He then looks at him with a bewildered and started facial expression. “Acid, you can’t be serious about this. You know very well that Nova could possibly show his rage behavior by hearing this. He has wanted his revenge against the one Cybertronian that ordered stasis on him. But wouldn’t be better if he is better off not knowing about that piece of information?”

Acid shakes his head and turns toward Stormy. “Very true, Stormy. However, if we kept this information from our brother and teammate…then he would be left in the dark and that is entirely unfair to him. Even though it is subtle, I can sort of tell that his temper is reshowing itself. There is no telling what he could do. Even though he might show his rage, I still feel that one of us ought to tell him that this file. Also, with him not knowing about this, it could be a very dangerous situation.” He pauses as he glares at the blank screen. “It is just a matter of who to tell Nova.” He then turns to Stormy, who looks at his brother with a startled look and begins backing away from Acid with his palms facing his brother. “Oh no, oh no…Acid, you can’t be serious…me telling Nova?” He looks at his brother’s facial expression. “You are dead serious, aren’t you?”

“Stormy, I am…you and Nova get along relatively well. Maybe you could simply just talk to him but do not bring it right away. It not be as bad as you expect it to be…he might get mad but hopefully, it will not be a terrible rage displayed by him. The key aspect is to keep his temper and rage under control, Stormy.”

Stormy brushes off his nervousness about this but is still nervous even after listening to his oldest brother. He activates his comm to contact Nova. “Nova, where are you, bro? I need to chat with you about something.”

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://solidstrike.darkbb.com
Solidstrike
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis   Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:19 pm

Novastorm

Nova was laying on his berth thinking when he got a comm from Stormy. He seemed to have something important to say and he said back, "I am in my quarters...if you want to come over and tell me you can." He said then got up and unlocked the door and went and laid back down.

Stormfront

Stormy heard his brother's reply and looks back at his oldest brother and Slipstream with a nervous look. He then deactivates his comm and starts thinking about he would be able to show Nova the evidence. For a bit of getting his datapad but there is a possibility that Nova would see it in his hands. He heads to the door and opens it slightly. For a short while, he looks back at Acid and Slipstream. "Well wish me good luck." Then he leaves to head next door and was going to knock but found the door to be unlock. He walks in and locates his brother on his berth. Short time later, he pulls his brother's chair to the berth so that he could sit down. He looks at his brother with a nervous look.

"I-I do not-not think you will like this but..." He then gets tongue-tied before lowly his voice. "This is very hard to tell you."

"Quiet before the Storm"

Novastorm

Nova looked over at Stormy who looked worried and he sat up and said, "Would you just spill it out..."

Stormfront

Stormy looks at Nova then glances over at his brother's console. He then turns his attention back to his brother. "I can show you something if you would let me log into your console."

"Quiet before the Storm"

Novastorm

"Go ahead...though let me unlock it first..." he said as he typed in a password to unlock the datapad for him to use. He then sat back and waited to see what it was he had to show him.

Stormfront

Once Stormy is handed the unlocked datapad, he goes to work with his fancy hacking. He begins to retrace his steps that he did on his own datapad in his quarters. Also, he adds a few steps so that no one can pick up his hacking. While he is doing this, he talks to him but does not gaze towards his brother. "How would you feel if a plan was scrapped in a general sense, Nova?" While waiting for his reply, he continues to do his job. He then finds the correct file and pulls it up so that it is visible on the datapad's screen. "What I wanted to talk to you about is...right there." He pauses a long bit while he hands Nova back his datapad. While sitting there, he waits for his brother's reaction and response to him and particularly to that file.

"Quiet before the Storm"

Novastorm

"What are you talking about Stormy...what plan?" Nova asked as he stood up and looked at the file he presented to him. As he reads through it he see's that the original plans to go after Galvatron has now been canceled...possibly indefinitely and this rankled his nerves and he balled up his fist and slammed it down and made the datapad jump by the impact.

"All this time...all those years in stasis and this is what I wake up to!!...lies!!" he growled

Stormfront

Stormy watches his brother's reactions and tries to determine what to do. He knows what his oldest brother told him...keep that temper and rage under control. While the datapad jumps by the impact, he grabs the datapad and shuts it down before placing it down. He looks at his brother and could see the rage building inside of him. While he speaks to him in a nonthreatening way, he holds a flat palm towards him.

"I know that is not good news for any of us but try to take it easy, Nova." He then walks up to him and he could swear that he could a flame developing in his brother's optics. Before Nova could move, Stormy stands before the door in hope to block him exiting.

"Quiet before the Storm"

Novastorm

Nova looked at Stormy as he tried to block his way out of the room. He wanted to speak with Shockwave and Stormy was just making his temper rise by blocking him and he said, "Move out of my way Stormy..." he didn't want to lash out at him but he felt his anger rising and it was getting increasingly worse to stand in his way when he was like this so he hoped the mild warning to move would give him the hint to move out of the way.

Stormfront

Stormy just looks at his brother's body language as he continues to block the exit with his body. In the short time that Nova has been awake...present and when they were first created, he has never seen his temper quite like this. He begin to wonder what to do to try to keep his brother's temper under control. In terms of strength and ability wise, the youngest knows that he is no match for Nova particularly when his temper is this bad. He takes the mild warning to get out of the way and he complies. A short bit later, he moves away from the door.

"Whoa, whoa...Nova do not do anything foolish..."

"Quiet before the Storm"

Novastorm

Nova watched as Stormy moved out of the way and he moved to exit the room. He was so focused on going to Shockwave he didn't here Stormy's warning not to do anything foolish but his word’s hit deaf ears and all Nova could think of was how he was kept in stasis for the better part of his existence, and how he missed out in everything because of it. And now that he was awake he was denied the moment of revenge for being placed in stasis. He then felt his anger go towards Shockwave and he stormed out of the room he was in and headed to Shockwave’s lab and he confronted Shockwave.

He looked at the daft look Shockwave had when he walked in and as he looked at him other things began to surface and cause his anger to rise. Like always being denied to fully use his abilities, hanging in the shadows, and always being controlled like he was just created. He yells at him demanding why the change in plans, and all he could manage to say was… ”Plans change…”

He felt his insides burn with a fury and as it was building he yelled, “You kept me in stasis all this time and now I will be denied the right to get my revenge for it…I will have to listen to that fool!!...I will not listen to him!!”

Shockwave had just looked at him with his stupid calmness and he said, “You need to calm down your temper…”

Nova just looked at him and said, “NO!!”

Stormfront

Stormy saw that Nova storms out of his quarters. This got the youngest even more worried, he runs after him but stays in the shadows, however, he doubts that Nova would detect him since his mind is so focused. When he gets to Shockwave's lab, he leans against the wall with his audio receptor planted there so that he could listen. Oh no...the file was true not some sort of a joke or a lie. He quietly merges in but continues to stay in the shadow so that maybe he stop his brother's temper.

"Quiet before the Storm"

Novastorm

That was when Shockwave made the stupid move of turning his back on him and when he did his rage took over and he took out his staff and aimed to fire at him. He took the first blast to Shockwave's chest when he turned back around and was ready to fire again to finish it.

Stormfront

Stormy could see the shadow of Nova's staff coming out. He quietly mutters "Slaggit!!!" In quick fashion, he runs in and tries to stop Nova from possibly doing something stupid and especially on the Nemesis and possibly wake up Trypticon. In the room, he watches as Shockwave gets hit right into the chest and falls down onto his back. He gets near Shockwave in hope to get him out of the way in case if Nova fires again.

Novastorm

The blast sent Shockwave falling back and as he stumbled back Stormy went to grab him just as Nova went to fire at Shockwave again. The second blast hit both Shockwave and Storm and he saw Shockwave go down and Stormy stumble back. At that one moment he felt his world collapse and didn’t want to hurt Stormy but he had gotten in the way. He then left out of the lab and went off to be alone and figure out what to do. He knew Acid was going to be royally mad at him.

Nova worked his way to his quarters and as he walked in he looked around and contemplated what would happen next and if he should just leave or try to talk to Acid…the later seemed to be a bad idea so he gathered the few things he had which wasn’t much and prepared to leave and as he did he heard the security alarms go off…he knew someone must of triggered it or found Shockwave and he turned to step out of his quarters.

Shockwave

Shockwave was busy cleaning up after the Queen left and he wasn't paying much mind, not until Nova had walked in and started making a fuss over his change of plans. he wasn't sure how he found out though he suspected it was probably Stormy but he shrugged it off and just told Nova that Plans change and when he did he turned his back on him and when he turned back he was met with a full on blast from Nova's staff. It sent him falling back just as Stormy went to try and catch him. Just as he did he was met with a second blast that sent him into eternal darkness.

Stormfront

Stormy then saw the second blast and he raises his hand in hope to get Nova to stop this revenge. But he takes a piece of Nova's firepower, which hits him right into the chest and he falls down to his hands and knees. He then looks up at Nova with an even more scared facial expression as well as a bewildered one. Also, he is rapidly letting out heavy puffs of air out of his vents. He quietly whispers to Nova. "How could you, Nova? How could you?"

He tries to get back up in hope to stay conscious and find Acid. As he walks in the corridors, he could feel that his body's energy rapidly draining. Body fluids draining everywhere as he moved. Eventually, he lays in the middle of the corridor on his stomach while his body's energy continues to decrease. His red optic color slowly diminishes as his systems begin to go into stasis.

"Quiet before the Storm"

Acid Storm

After some thinking about a few things in his personal quarters, Acid Storm heads out of his room and heads to the one Cybertronian that might have the answer to his question, which feels is very important. He currently knows that their mission has scrapped but would there be other missions so that the three of them could use their abilities to the full extent. For as long as he could remember, neither him nor Stormy have fully used their abilities. It is true that the two of them can do it but it never felt right without the third team-mate. Why should two go the full nine yards without the third one has always stuck in him mind.

As he approaches Shockwave’s lab, he calls out to his creator in hope to gain his attention, “Shockwave, I need to speak to…” But as he peeks around the door frame to Shockwave’s lab, he finds a startling discovery…Shockwave lying there on the floor in the middle of the room surrounded by his own Energon and body fluids. This causes the oldest of the trine to briskly move towards Shockwave. “Shockwave!!” However, he does not receive a response when he kneels down next to Shockwave and being careful of where he puts his armor, he gently lifts a part of his body up in hope that he can startle him to become online. But the elder Cybertronian’s body does not show any type of movement. The young seeker gazes in Shockwave’s single optic and could not see any light coming from it. He deeply sighs and looks over his immediate superior’s body in hope to find out what caused him to go offline. Then he notices something about Shockwave’s armor, it appeared to have burn marks all over it.

That certainly lures it down to only two suspects, maybe 3…Sunny, Stormy, and Nova. But which one? I am not detecting any radiation in the lab that would be current so I can definitely rule out Sunstorm. Right now, I am certain it was one of my brothers, it is just a matter of determining out which one did it.

While thinking about it, he glances towards the corridors and could detect two Energon signatures, one being relatively strong and one being weak. He gently places Shockwave back down on the floor and quickly stands himself to his full height before briskly walking towards where the weak Energon signature is. Along the way, he could see a trial of Energon and body fluids leading to where the weak Energon signature is located. This causes him to pick up his pace where he can see a body laying on its belly. From this distance, he could not see who it is until he is closer to the body. The body’s design confirms that it is either Nova or Stormy, but which one is it. In the dim light, he could see a hint of blue in the armor. He drops himself down next to the body and mutter, “Stormy…nooo.” He did not want to believe that his youngest brother, who was once full of life, is right here and looking helpless. In quick fashion, he turns his brother’s head to face him. From what he could see is that there is a very dim light coming out of them and emotionless facial expression. He rests one of his audio receptors on his brother’s chest in hope to hear his spark rhythmic pulse. It is faint but still present. “Thank Primus that you are still alive even though it is just barely.” He calmly gazes over his youngest brother and wondering the events that unfolded as well as to see if he can see what type of injuries did he experience. However due to the dim lights in the corridor, it is hard to tell.

Ok, I suppose that I can lure you out as a suspect in offlining Shockwave. Now, it could either be Sunny or Nova.

He gently picks up Stormy and rushes back to Shockwave’s lab so that he could potentially find evidence on which hot-head seeker caused it. While carrying him, he is very careful not to touch Stormfront with his acidic armor and he doubted that he could activate his brother’s special shielding for him. If he accidentally touched Stormy with his armor then so be it since he has some of his special solution with him. This is something that he can live with since it is much minor than what has already been done. He gently places Stormy on the floor next to a console so that he can keep an optic on him and see if he stirs back online. He looks down at his brother’s injured body while speaking to him.

“I hope that some of your hacking abilities have rubbed off onto me. I would rather do this than searching through your memories if you know what I mean.”

While he begins the search process, he thinks about things. He also thinks about how things have been after getting Novastorm back online and out of stasis. Since he has been online, it looks like that he has gained control over that temper of his. But is this a good thing or bad thing? On the good side of things, it means that his message so long ago when all three were just created…back at the abandoned Cybertronian city…

**Flashback**

The two older brothers sit there and watch a demolished building to burn to the ground right after he gave Novastorm his signature scar.

“…I feel that this temper of yours is very much a part of you. But, it has got me thinking...I do not mind your temper, just keep it in check and do not go nuclear on us.”

**End of Flashback**

But with Novastorm being able to control his temper, could that make him more potentially dangerous? For now, the trine’s leader pushes it out of his processor until he has time to talk to Nova and see how he is, which may confirm what Acid is seeing from his behavior. He quickly searches through the files, particularly the audio files and cam files in hope to find out who did it. After some searching, he finds the audio files and cam files from Shockwave’s lab that were recorded not too long ago. He places a headset on his head and listens to audio file. What he heard and saw the cam video file, it disgusted him after he can clearly make out three voices, Shockwave’s, Nova’s, and Stormy’s. He palm-faces himself and removes his gaze away from the screen, it is too hard to look at it. Within his hand, he tries to hide some of his body fluids coming out of an optic. While he sits there in this position, his mind drifts back to the past during a bad incident involving Megatron, particularly in Shockwave’s lab on Cybertron right both him and Stormfront were startled to see Novastorm fire at Megatron for the first time.

**Flashback**

When it was all over, he looks to see what kind of damage Novastorm has done. Megatron slumped on a smoking computer console and Stormfront lay on his back near him with a small noticeable mark on his arm from the solar blast. Acid looks over at Novastorm with a bewildered facial expression.

"Novastorm, why did you have to fire at Stormy and me? You could have nearly severely injured Stormy and me or even worse!"

"I didn't shoot at you two...you were just in the way!!" Novastorm says with a grumble.

Stormfront looked up at Novastorm while letting out heavy breathing from his vents. He could not believe that his brother did that. In the short distance, he heard Acid Storm question Novastorm with some frustration.

"Novastorm, how do you expect us to gain respect from our fellow Decepticons if you fire at Megatron!? We could possibly lose our lives for this incident!"

“…if you can't stay out of the way, Stormfront, then you better be prepared to take what comes if you stand in my way!!"

**End of Flashback**

After thinking about that horrified incident, Acid glares up at the ceiling of the bridge with a deep sigh.
“Oh no…it was Nova…, but why would he attack Stormy? The two of them rarely had squabbles; they only liked to pick on one another and those acts were mainly harmless. But nothing like this...”

He turns his attention down to his brother who still has not moved but he could see some labored air coming out of his vents. While looking at him, he speaks very softly to his youngest brother who he has known all of his life and has become not only his brother, trine-mate, but a friend as well.
“Oh…Stormy. You had to get in the way even though Nova warned you so long ago. Now, you might be paying the piper…I know that you care about Nova and you might have wanted to prevent him from using his abilities, which are no means weak, on the Nemesis. Right now, I hope that you can hang in there…no one can replace you or Nova.”

He then looks back at the video and audio files and goes into deep thought about what has caused this to occur. Then he remembers what Shockwave had planned for them to do, which he knows what Nova was looking forward to but that opportunity blew in the wind. The opportunity disappeared when Stormy decided to hack Shockwave’s files while he was off the Nemesis. He clearly remembers when Stormy alerted him about a certain file by sending him a comm asking for his presence. What he saw was not what he wanted to see…Shockwave decided not to allow the three of them to have their revenge on Galvatron, which caused to the oldest and youngest of the trio to look at each other and wonder who was going to tell Nova.

“That might have been the key event to cause this to happen in the first place. But it is relatively hard to say.”

He storms towards where Nova's quarters, which are next to his. His whole body language indicates how mad he is and his temper is a ticking time bomb. While he storm towards his personal quarters, he could see Nova's facial expression of being scared as if he got his hand caught in the cookie jar. Since when did Nova get scared of something but he probably also knows that when my temper gets going, I can be scary. His Dark Energon was boiling and causing him not to think entirely clearly.

"NOVASTORM!!!!"

Last edited by Acid Storm; 12-01-2011 at 10:15 PM.

Novastorm

As he walked into his quarters he looked around and contemplated what would happen next and if he should just leave or try to talk to Acid…the later seemed to be a bad idea so he gathered the few things he had which wasn’t much and prepared to leave and as he did he heard the security alarms go off…he knew someone must of triggered it or found Shockwave and he turned to step out of his quarters and as he did he spotted Acid coming his way, and he heard him call his name in a tone he never heard before.

For the first time in his existence he felt emotions, but he didn’t understand what they were and as he looked at Acid and the serious look on his face he knew he was in trouble…

Acid Storm

Acid stood there in front of Nova with an intense and stern look. His temper is further threatening to take over.

"NOVA!! What give you the big idea about firing at both Shockwave and Stormy while we are within Trypticon!!!!???" TELL ME!!!!"

Novastorm

"My anger was at Shockwave not at Stormy and hitting Stormy was not intentional...I warned him long ago about getting in my way when my abilities are in use...I can't control it so easily once its released!" Nova said with fustration "...And I could care less about being on this ship...it's been my prison for the last 6 million years...seeing it burn would only give me pleasure!"

Acid Storm

Acid remains fully stern in Nova's presence. He did not even want to fully hear Nova's explanation about what happened. Even though he can slightly hear his brother's explanation, he did not want to fully believe it.

"You know what..." He pauses a short bit. "Just Get Out of Here, Nova!! I do not want to see your face in mine right now!!!!!"

Novastorm

"I have every intentions of leaving...I am tired of sitting in the shadows and hiding." Nova said and turned his back on Acid and headed out to the cargo bay and transformed and took off out of the Nemesis. He went down to the moon and transformed and landed and looked back at the Nemesis and despite his anger he knew Galvatron was on the ship and if he found out Acid woke Nova it could be bad news for him. But he was already pushed away and he turned and transformed once more and headed down to Earth.

Slipstream

Slipstream was waiting in Stormy's room and when she heard the bit of commotion she stood up. Then there was a short pause before she heard two blasts off in the distance and then Acid yelling at Nova then telling to leave and she went to the door and opened it and stepped out. She saw Acid looking so fustrated and then she saw Stormy laying on the floor and she ran over to him and knelt down, "STORMY...NOOOO!!!" she then looked over at Acid and said, "What happened?..." and then she saw Shockwave's body laying on the floor in his lab from the distance she was at.

Acid Storm

Acid just looks at Nova over his shoulder as his brother continues to be frustrated back at him. When Nova leaves the Nemesis, he realizes that he is alone...his brothers are stasis or gone and out of his sight. He is not sure how he could stay here now since his brothers and Shockwave are not around. His body language still shows that he is frustrated about what happened along with being frustrated at himself. After a bit, he glances over at Slipstream when she approaches him.

"Nova killed Shockwave and Stormy got a piece of the attack due to being in the way, Slipstream. Right now, I do not know what to do. Shockwave is dead, Stormy is more than likely in stasis and I shooed one away...now I am alone. I tried to keep this trine's unity in tact and look where it got me."

Slipstream

Slipstream looked up at Acid and said, "You have more things to worry about or have you forgotten Galvatron is on board the ship...if he see's you or Shockwave dead he will take it out on you. I know you were worried about keeping your trine together but this will not help any...if I may suggest something? Place Stormy in a stasis pod and send it down to earth, preferably one of the deserts there and leave the Nemesis before Galvatron comes. You will need to find your own strength and independence now."

Acid Storm

Acid's emotions begin to conflict with one another. He is still frustrated even though he is listening to the one femme that has been there for his brother and him particularly through the academy days. While she mentions that if Galvatron found him, he gazes towards his youngest brother. He knows what she means when she says that it will not help any. If Galvatron finds him, he knows that he would surely be killed for either killing Shockwave even though he did not do it or going against that 6 million year old Catch-22 situation...he woke his brother up and got him out of stasis. As he thinks about this, he knows that if he gets killed, the trine would be fully destroyed even before they could do things. He then turns his attention towards Slipstream when she asked if she can suggest something. After she suggests an idea, he simply nods.

"If I remain here, I will be killed. Galvatron would see that my hot-headed brother is awake due to from seeing Shockwave's injuries. Then the trine would be no more. Before I leave with Stormy's stasis pod, there is one thing that I need to do."

He pulls out his datapad and hacks using Stormy's program. Immediately he stole the files on the trine and put them on his datapad, which contains all of his scientific knowledge and projects. Shortly after, he plants a virus in the folder on the main system if anyone tried to read the files. He picks up his brother's injured body and places it in a stasis pod before hooking him up and closing the lid. After a bit, he looks over at Slipstream before walking towards her. He puts a hand on her shoulder and speaks softly to her.

"Thank you for the suggestion...hopefully, I can find myself again and maybe one day, I can mend things with my brother. Maybe you ought to leave as well. I can tell you this...Stormy cared deeply for you. Right now, I need to do what is right for me and still protect my brothers. Whatever path that you choose, Slipstream...take care of yourself."

He then ejects Stormy's stasis pod out of the Nemesis before taking off himself down towards Earth. While he heads down towards Earth, he transforms into his jet mode. He has no idea where to go but hopefully it is somewhere that he kill these frustration levels but also find his own strength and independence.

The Queen

Entering the cargo bay, the Queen dismissed the other Predacons with a wave of her hand.

"I can freefall. See just how resilliant we are."

She cupped Draft Spur in her hands, holding him up so they could look into each other's faces.

"I will protect you from the heat. You may experience some discomfort. Remember. Learning to fight through the pain makes us stronger."

Closing her hands and forming a tight shield around her child, she jumped backwards out of the hanger and drifted gracefully through space, her predacon flyers flanking her large frame.

She started entering the atmosphere, her body starting to glow from the heat, but she made sure to keep her hands closed tightly, shielding Draft from the dangers as she plummeted down.

Slipstream

Slipstream listened to Acid and when he suggested she leave as well she said, "I have no where to go Acid..." She then watched him leave.

Sunstorm

Sunstorm tries to get some recharge, but unfortunately, it becomes increasing difficult with the shouting and a bit of commotion. He eventually heads out of his quarters, he walks past Shockwave's lab. As he walks by it, something catches his yellow optics, which causes him to stop and look in the lab. What he saw astounded him...Shockwave dead.

Primus, I wonder who beat me to this feat. I have always devoured to see Shockwave killed for his treacherous acts towards you. Whoever beat me to this, I congratulate you.

Soon after, he flies out of the Nemesis to wherever he desires for some quiet time with his prized possession.

"You mess with the fire, you get burnt."

Slowbrowse

Having traveled for a period of time, their shuttle finally arrived at the Nemesis's Coordinates. He sent out the required hails and codes to gain access to the ships docking bay. Putting the shuttle on automatic docking, he got up to wake her up.

"wake up we are here" kicking the metal frame she was resting on.

"Thanks for the nice wake up call" Nightstalker sat up and adjusted her neck cables before looking out the port window. "We are still in space. I thought we were going to earth?"

"Ships needs fuel and I'm going to check in. You can be your nosy self until I can get you down to the surface....and don't you dare say the real reason you are here. I don't feel like getting off-lined cause you want to visit a friend." leaving her be to go back and await instructions from the ship.

The Grumpy Old Medic...just don't tell that to him.

Craydon

A cloaked ship entered the system a few minutes behind the shuttle. In the cockpit, a humanoid sat. He had white hair and dressed in black. His eyes glanced over the sensor screens.

"Silent running is still operating. Power levels are good. Hmmm. Looks like the target is heading towards that large ship. What kind of ship is that? I don't recognise it? Of course not, it's not a standard design. No, that looks like something from those Cybertronians. Cybertronians? Those blasted machines? I hate those things! Well, it does make sense, considering our target. You didn't think they would stay on their own little shuttle all the time, did you? How are we supposed to infiltrate that thing? Seriously! Relax, they won't be staying there forever. Remember the files. I bet they're heading down to Earth, and just stopping off at the ship to sign in. We'll hang back here and wait. Wait. It's always waiting with you. Why not just use one of our planet busters on the ship? The thing's head should stay intact. No. Calm. Just stay calm."

Craydon brought the cloaked ship to a stop and leaned back in the chair.

"You never learn to wait. Of course I don't, that's what you're for. Yes, well, just wait. You'll get your chance to play eventually. Yeah, I know. I just can't wait to take one of these things on."

Slowbrowse

Successfully docking. Slowbrowse got up and exited the shuttle to report in, stretching as he made his way up the hall to command. why did I let her convince me into taking her here. Primus does she not realize how dangerous it is at this time to even try to talk to her autobot friend. I haven't even spoken to any that I know since they chose that side. Taking a lift it only started to dawn on him that the ship was more empty than it should normally be. Where is everyone?

Nightstalker

Jumping off the recharge berth, Nightstalker walked out of the shuttle and into the docking bay. She didn't care to lock the shuttle doors or anything.hmm this ship is big. Now where to go to get a drink around here. Accessing the control panel by the shuttle bay entrance, she brought up a map and located the commons area. great it is pretty close by. Might be some there to see what is going on around here.

Must not valiantly push officers onto hand grenades to save the squad

Soundwave

Alarms had been going off on the Nemesis after Shockwave got killed and the ship went into an alert state, though it wasn't bad enough to make it show its other mode which for relief of those on board is a good thing because when Trypticon shows himself it's usually a bad thing for anyone inside his Nemesis mode.

Soundwave was monitoring events on the ship when activity happened from Shockwave's lab. He heard the mild blast sound and instantly did some analysis work and and determained it to have come from Shockwave's lab. He then instantly taped into the security cameras and closed in on the activity and spotted Shockwave down on the floor and lifeless. He then said to Galvatron,

"Galvatron, activity has been detected in Shockwaves lab and he appears to be dead." he said as he looked up at Galvatron

Nightstalker

Entering the commons she was surprised to find it empty.Strange. Usually these types of places have at least a few here. Wait..really I didn't pass anyone getting to here. Strange I wonder where everyone is? Grabbing a cube of energon she plopped down and drank it. hmm when should I contact him? when we are heading down to the surface or here. Heading down would not give him much time to get away to meet up. Guess I can contact him from here but that is a huge distance. Well there is nobody in here I could hack into the power grid and borrow some. Looking around the room, she spotted a panel cover. Pushing up off the couch, she walked over and removed the cover to look at the box behind it. oh ya this will work. Taking a look around and listening to see if anyone was coming, she removed a cord and tool set from her subspace and proceeded to leach power off the grid.

Plugin the cord into her side, her wings twitched as her optics went white. She reached out to him the same way they used to, though this time the distance was much larger and she could only ping and send a short message. :Yo bro!!!!! I'm above way above ya. Wink Chat? Down 2 astro hours: Closing it, she unplugged the cord and closed the panel.

Then she heard the alarms go off. "Now what set those off?"

Last edited by Nightstalker; 12-07-2011 at 07:57 AM.

Slowbrowse

Stepping out of the lift, he was graced by the sounds of alarms oh she better not have. Walking down the hallway, he entered the command room and took in the mechs and femmes working. so there are some here. Going over to one in a chair he waited till the femme got off the communicator to ask "Who does one report to here? And what is going on with the alarm?"

Looking up at Slowbrowse, "You can sign in here" passing him a data slate "as for the alarms, we don't know yet."

Nightstalker

that does not sound good. Better head back to the shuttle and make sure it is refueled in case we need to leave. Gulping down the rest of her drink, Nightstalker left the commons area and headed back to the shuttle bay. Upon arriving she didn't see Slowbrowse anywhere. Opening a personal communication between the two of them. :hey grumpy one. I'm back at the shuttle. Any idea what is with the alarms?"

:don't call me that! and no no idea but it probably does not bode well since nobody in the centre knows what it is about. I'm coming back to the shuttle in a click. Already signed in so they know we are around."

: ok meet you here then: closing the link. She entered the shuttle and checked on the fuel supply. Satisfied that it had been filled, she started the launch sequence and waited for the doc to arrive.

Few clicks later

"Alright i'm here lets go before we find out what those alarms are for." plopping into the chair next to her, he accessed the communicator to tel them to open the bay doors. Once it was open, the shuttle lifted off and exited the Nemisis and started to head towards earth.

Craydon

Craydon watched as the shuttle left.

"There. Time to hunt."

Craydon started moving his cloaked ship onwards, following the shuttle.

Nightstalker

"Did you.."
"I sent him a message earlier. He should have received it. I can ping him again once we get closer"
"so what is your game plan? Just going to drop you or what?"
"He will let me know where to meet at. Wow this planet really is blue eh. Anyway, you can drop me once we get closer. I'll fly the rest of the way there. No need for you to come with in case something goes wrong."
"ok. You'll contact me if it does right?"
"You know I can take care of myself now. You risked enough just coming on the trip with me and at least the cover story of catch up does hold truth for this part anyway." a slight bump was the only indication that they started to enter the atmosphere.

Craydon

The Dark Claw, still cloaked, followed the shuttle into the atmosphere, keeping it's distance and the shuttle on scanners at all times.

"Yep. This is definately the target. Those readings can't be from any other."

Nightstalker

"We should be close enough. Let me see if I can contact him." shifting in her seat she got quiet as she tried to make contact with Outburn. Sending him a ping she also linked a communication setting so he can contact her with the meeting location.

Outburn

Outburn replied along the same way he was contacted.

"19°15′S 22°45′E. The island in the middle. Don't land your ship anywhere else, area is very unsafe. See you soon."

Nightstalker

"Looks like you'll be coming with me grumpy. Outburn said this is the only place that we can land and is safe" entering the coordinates into the computer.

"well i'm staying in the shuttle and taking a recharge then." changing direction to head towards the coordinates.

"ya ya. I know you still care" smiling at him while trying her best not to laugh. "Can't wait to see him though. It's been so long since the last meeting."

"You know sometime you two are going to get caught. Ever think of that? If his side catches you I won't be able to help you any."

".......you worry to much." taking in the look of the planet now that they had broken through the atmosphere. "This place is sure green to. Very organic"

Galvatron2

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
Alarms had been going off on the Nemesis after Shockwave got killed and the ship went into an alert state, though it wasn't bad enough to make it show its other mode which for relief of those on board is a good thing because when Trypticon shows himself it's usually a bad thing for anyone inside his Nemesis mode.

Soundwave was monitoring events on the ship when activity happened from Shockwave's lab. He heard the mild blast sound and instantly did some analysis work and and determained it to have come from Shockwave's lab. He then instantly taped into the security cameras and closed in on the activity and spotted Shockwave down on the floor and lifeless. He then said to Galvatron,

"Galvatron, activity has been detected in Shockwaves lab and he appears to be dead." he said as he looked up at Galvatron
Galvatron heard the alarms go off and he looked up and said, "what is that?" He then looked over at Soundwave and he heard what he said about Shockwave and he said, "What...how can that be??!!" He then turned on his heals and stormed out of the bridge to go see what happened. Soundwave and Liege both followed him on out and they headed down to Shockwave's lab and as they approached the lab he spotted Slipstream close to the lab and he said, "What happened here ?!"

Slipstream gave no response to his question and he moved by her and saw Shockwave laying on the floor of his lab. He then turned back around and looked over at Soundwave who had already moved close to Slipstream to block her if she tried to back away. Galvatron then moved up to the femme seeker and said, "I will ask you one more time, what happened here...who did this?"

Slipstream

Slipstream was still in shock at what happened and was still looking at Shockwave's unmoving body when she glanced over and spotted Galvatron, Soundwave, and the new guy Liege all walking towards her. She was choked up with a bad sense of fear seeing them and if she had organic blood in her her face would of gone white from it. When he asked what happened she had no words to say because that would mean betraying her friends and she didn't want to see them be hunted down and exterminated. She looked down at her feet and when Galvatron asked a second time she felt Soundwave grab her from behind and she looked up and said, "I don't know...I heard some noises and when I came down here I found him like this."

Galvatron2

"I can see though your lies Slipstream...tell me who done this and I will allow you to live!" He said to her and waited for a response but got nothing. he then signaled Soundwave to grab her and as he did he said, "...if you refuse to tell me then you will leave me with no choice..." He then looked at Soundwave and said, "Carry her away and find out what she knows."

Umbra

In the Nemesis' cargo bay, a warp gate opens to reveal a cloaked Umbra. While there she waits for her two siblings to show up. Once both of them arrive, the warp gate closes.

Nightshade

Nightshade exited the warp and waited for Solidstrike to exit as well before she set the orders on this one. Once he exited the warp gate she said, "I know the two of you like to think independently on things like this but for this one you will have to follow my lead...one slip up on this ship and it can be a very bad day for all of us." She said then paused

"Follow me...we will first check the more logical places for activity." She said then silently leaf the way out of the cargo bay and stopped at the hall way and stopped and looked both ways. She then silently said, "Lets see what is going on down towards the work areas Shockwave has been known to use...I am picking up some signatures from that way." She then started walking down that way

Solidstrike

Solidstrike arrived on the nemesis and immediately looked around. What was this room? No Decepticons were close by as Solidstrike looked around but lots of cargo containers stacked over each athother or or neatly spaced in the racks. Solidstrike could not see his siblings with his optics but he could sense their presence as they did not veil it from him. He engaged his visor which allowed him to see Nightshades and Umbras energy signatures almost as crystal clear as he would have seen them without cloak.

Without so much as a response Solidstrike followed Nightshade after she explained what was going to happen. Actually Solidstrike did not sign up for this mission to have a leash put on him and held like a lapdog that only responded on command. But very well, he at first wanted to see what was going to happen. maybe this mission would soon enough allow room for some independent actions.
Back to top Go down
Solidstrike
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis   Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:22 pm

Insecticons

Bombshell sent a comm to Galvatron.

"Hey! Galvatron! Thought you'd like to hear a report on Autobot activities. Straight from their base. The Original Thirteen Primes are here. They're searching for the Requiem Blaster, and the Skyboom Shield. Also, you got a bunch of Shadowcons infiltrating the Nemesis now, spying on you. Don't say we Insecticons never do anything for you."

Umbra

Umbra heard Nightshade's commands. She glares at her sister even though her sister might not be able to see her but her voice indicates her feelings about this. While she speaks to her, she does it in their own way.

"Ok, fine for now I will follow you. But you can't hold our hands all of the time in this mission. The Nemesis is a huge ship."

She then follows Nightshade and Solidstrike towards the Decepticon Energon signatures. As she wanders through the Nemesis' corridor and keeping her sensors on full alert, she gazes around. Eventually, they end up near Shockwave's lab. She expected to see him working in there. But it was silent which is unusual. Instead he is laying on the ground motionless. She further peeks in. Finally someone killed that bastard.

Nightshade

Quote Originally Posted by Solidstrike View Post
Solidstrike arrived on the nemesis and immediately looked around. What was this room? No Decepticons were close by as Solidstrike looked around but lots of cargo containers stacked over each other or neatly spaced in the racks. Solidstrike could not see his siblings with his optics but he could sense their presence as they did not veil it from him. He engaged his visor which allowed him to see Nightshades and Umbras energy signatures almost as crystal clear as he would have seen them without cloak.

Without so much as a response Solidstrike followed Nightshade after she explained what was going to happen. Actually Solidstrike did not sign up for this mission to have a leash put on him and held like a lapdog that only responded on command. But very well, he at first wanted to see what was going to happen. maybe this mission would soon enough allow room for some independent actions.
Quote Originally Posted by Umbra View Post
Umbra heard Nightshade's commands. She glares at her sister even though her sister might not be able to see her but her voice indicates her feelings about this. While she speaks to her, she does it in their own way.

"Ok, fine for now I will follow you. But you can't hold our hands all of the time in this mission. The Nemesis is a huge ship."

She then follows Nightshade and Solidstrike towards the Decepticon Energon signatures. As she wanders through the Nemesis' corridor and keeping her sensors on full alert, she gazes around. Eventually, they end up near Shockwave's lab. She expected to see him working in there. But it was silent which is unusual. Instead he is laying on the ground motionless. She further peeks in. Finally someone killed that bastard.
Nightshade could tell Solly was a bit frustrated at her orders and she gave a bit of a grunt of frustration herself at being so rusty at leading missions. She then heard Umbra's message and she stopped and sent a silent message to the both of them, "I know I have been rusty at this..but I have never forced you into doing anything against your will...I don't know when or if either of you have been on this ship before and if not are you aware of the danger that is before you. I am only trying to keep you safe as this is dangerous grounds for us...I will not hold your hands or force you to follow me if you feel it better to look else where but be careful..." She said then spotted Shockwave laying dead and she said, "About time someone got rid of that freak"

Solidstrike

"It would be very helpful if we knew what we are looking for, Nightshade,"

Solidstrike responded back immediately.

"Besides, I can handle myself very well and I think Umbra has enough war experience herself, too. We don't need a babysitter... Otherwise the Fallen would have issued me one!"

Solidstrikes voice cut hard through the communications link even while he looked at Shockwaves dead body as they came across his lab. That would certainly a reassuring info for Corebeat that his old Nemesis was dead. Or at least ONE old nemesis.. there were plenty of others.

Umbra

Umbra hears Solly's response to Nightshade. She gives her a glance before replying to them via the Nexus. "I am quite aware how dangerous this mission would be for us. If we decide to split up, stay on the comm or talk via Nexus and if we experience any problems, alert the other two. I think that all three of us can handle ourselves very well. We all have the skills to fight fiercely. Now, I am sure there is more to this mission than to see Shockwave dead."

Nightshade

"I'm not babysitting either of you...and I am here to find out what Galvatron is up to...and I am well aware the two of you can fend for yourselves. I will keep my comm open and we can split up...." Shade stopped a second then said, "There is another on this ship...a spark that is very old."

Solidstrike

"Another what? Shadowcon?"

Solidstrike asked while walking into Shockwaves lab stepping over the Decepticon scientists' body like over a pile of trash. His voice sounded calmer but still annoyed. While looking around Solidstrike found some datapads. he looked at them but barely understood things... It looked as if they were recordings from experiments Shockwave had performed. After some seconds spent on looking the records over Solidstrike let those pads disappear in his subspace compartment for later analyzing. He kept looking around but didn't see anything of interest. Then he left the lab again and joined his siblings right outside.

Galvatron2

Quote Originally Posted by Insecticons View Post
Bombshell sent a comm to Galvatron.

"Hey! Galvatron! Thought you'd like to hear a report on Autobot activities. Straight from their base. The Original Thirteen Primes are here. They're searching for the Requiem Blaster, and the Skyboom Shield. Also, you got a bunch of Shadowcons infiltrating the Nemesis now, spying on you. Don't say we Insecticons never do anything for you."
Galvatron looked down at Shockwaves dead body and gave a grunt then turned around to head back to the bridge to go look through the security cameras and as he did he got a comm from Bombshell alerting him of the what the Autobots were up to, and also of a group of Shadowcons attempting to spy on him on the Nemesis. He stopped in his tracks and said, "Members of the 13 here...on Earth??...and Shadowcons on the Nemesis!!" He then glanced over at Liege and said, "It appears several members of the 13 are on Earth right now...and they are looking for the Requiem Blaster and the Sky Boom Shield."

Galvatron then turned back and triggered an intruder alarm that alerted any of the other Decepticons on board of intruders on the ship.

Umbra

Umbra listens to her sister and brother. While Solidstrike goes through Shockwave's datapads, she picks up the other Energon signature. She could tell that it is very old, which probably meant that it might be one of the original 13. However, she is aware that it is not the Fallen. After a bit, she replies back to Solidstrike's question and adds Nightshade as well. "It is not another Shadowcon but more than likely one of the original 13. More than likely it is Liege Maximo, guys." While there, she hears Galvatron speaking to someone about the Reqium Blaster and Skyboom Shield on their way out. She knew that she would get caught if Galvatron detects her or any of her siblings. Within Shockwave's lab, she stand awfully quiet in hope that she is not heard. When Galvatron leaves the lab, she sighs relief.

Solidstrike

"Liege Maximo?"

Unfortunately Solidstrike didn't have the time to familiarize himself with every one of the original 13. He knew the names but only little about their backgrounds. Why would one of the Thirteen be with the Decepticons? Why wasn't he with his brothers? Maybe Galvatron could lead them to him.

"I gonna follow Galvatron to the bridge. Maybe we get some answers there. Besides, I'm curious about this Liege Maximo."

Solidstrike made his way out of the lab, again he stepped over Shockwaves dead body without even noticing. Silently he followed Galvatron. While cloaked Solidstrike eventually arrived on the bridge only briefly after Galvatron. He stayed in a back corner and watched events unfolding, specially after Galvatron activated the intruder alert. Aside from that it was relatively calm on the Bridge, not what Solidstrike would have expected on a Decepticon vessel.

Nightshade

Nightshade watched Galvatron leave then she looked down the hall while cloaked and she spotted Liege with Galvatron. He stopped and looked back in her direction as if he could see her and she ducked back into the lab and was about to say something when Solly left. She then spoke to Umbra and said, "You are correct...that is Liege Maximo that is with Galvatron and if he is having Galvatron work for him then this is very bad news...I don't know if you remember anything about him but he was supposedly the second one created after Prima and he was the counter force of good. He is the true betrayer of the Primes...not The Fallen. He was just the guinea pig in all this. This guy is the embodiment of the Decepticons and the first."

Umbra

Umbra can hear what Solly wants to do before hearing a response from Nightshade about Liege Maximo. She replies back, "Hmmm...it might be a good idea for several of us to listen into the bridge to see if anything is said between Galvatron and Liege Maximo so that we know what we are up against." She then quietly moves to the bridge while cloaked. Other than the alarms sounding and the two Decepticon Energon signatures, she could not detect any other activity on the Nemesis. Just outside of the bridge, she plants her audio receptor against the wall and silently listens in.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis   

Back to top Go down

The Nemesis
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nightstalker :: Nightstalker Database :: RPG Area-
Jump to: